The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched today’s CD, where is this dumpy room they were working in? I don’t think I’ve seen it before.🤷‍♀️

The Kiwi dip sounds like a fancier version of French onion dip. It’s made with 1 16oz tub of sour cream mixed with 1 packet of French onion soup mix. Best eaten with Ruffles potato chips.
Yep that's how I remember it. And also the sweet corn pickle and philly cheese! PhiPhi would remember these from grandfather's house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just out of curiosity, what exactly is reduced cream?
I looked at the links and websites that a few of you suggested and I still can't wrap my head around it. As for the "Crema" it seemed to be a Mexican product, it kind of reminded me of condensed milk. I've many times made chip dip with sour cream and a package of Knorr brand onion soup mix. I like that stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
World and local news. David Crosby crossed over into another reality today. Thank you David for all the great music and messages. ❤ My husband and I adopted the best friend ever! His name is Lucky! He's a a shy, but loving and adorable kitty. He's mostly white with patches of grey tabby, he's gorgeous! 😻 He's 9 months old and weights a healthy 11.7 pounds. We love him. Some of you may remember my husband is in the early stages of dementia. My hope was that a pet would be a positive focus for him, so far, so good! When I have time I will post a pic of Lucky. We consider ourselves the lucky ones! ❤ 🐈

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
The overt petting of Isabelle might be attributed to Isabelle's state of health. Because I don't watch the crap anymore but see the photos here and did watch one gift thingo recently, Isabelle doesn't seem OK to me. In that episode SJ stroked her arm and looked at her for a little too long to try to see her reaction. Isabelle wasn't reacting much at all. She needs to get back to SA and have some calm in her life and distance herself from her daughter. Her daughter is toxic.
Both Isabelle and Percy look unwell. I worry their health is deteriorating (they aren't getting any younger) and all this travel hasn't been easy for them.

I'd be surprised to ever see them back again together at the shitoo. Percy has no reason to travel there without Isabelle. Isabelle could return without Percy, but as she ages it's going to be increasingly difficult for her to navigate the stairs up to her apartment. Begs the question, why is Fanny adding more crap, like 2 chandeliers, into Mummy's apartment? Unless Natti's apartment storage room should become Mummy's new flat.

Yes, they are addicts and hoarders, but I'm worried about Patreons.
WHEN ARE THEY THINKING TO OPEN THEIR EYES!?
Suggested🧵 - I'm worried about Patreons - WHEN ARE THEY THINKING TO OPEN THEIR EYES TO THE LIES!?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just went back to look at the pile of transfer ware the Phi Phi bought. I understand collecting transfer ware, because I do collect it. However, I don't buy everything that I find because I want pieces that are useful and functional - I actually use my collections, they HAVE to be functional (and they are on display, but I use them when I need them). That pile is just embarrassing. I don't understand buying stuff just to buy it. This stuff is just junk. There may be a few good pieces, but not enough to buy all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Philips head now looks like a black skid mark, a shinny black skid mark...
1674190262917.png

So this is the level of intelligence we are dealing with here: Dan’s not able to make a new flog (in the first week of his renewed determination to bring new content daily…) so he decides to give an overview of previous material, calling it 2 YEAR RENOVATION I 200 year old ABANDONED French bakery to bespoke kitchen. The only thing that is bespoke about this footage (and I’m sure he did not even noticed while editing this tit) is that it portrays literally everything that he has lost when he fell into the big-budget arms of his employer Stephanie Jarvis and was swept away by her “charm”: no more cooking videos that proof he’s a chef, no more loving wife, no more family home with a role for him to play. Painful to watch, really, also because you just know this fool will never truly appreciate what he had….
I noticed he cherry picked the bits where he was possibly pleasant toward Annalise... I can recall many where he barely answered her...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I haven't seen the Patreon video but after having read what it's about I can only say that I'm flabbergasted. Stephanie Jarvis has all the tact and discernment of a rabid baboon. To actually film the accumulation of her spending on unnecessary items is a slap on the face for her Patrons. It's just mind-blowing. In these economic times when people are struggling to afford essentials this 'showing off' is the height of bad manners. Why anyone would continue to fund her grifting is completely beyond me. I can only presume that they are either very rich or that they completely insane. At least it appears that some of the Patrons are starting to question her.
As far as Phillipa buying more china is concerned, well Phillipa's a lunatic so frankly liable to do anything. Karma will get both of them, it's just a matter of time. and the way she is behaving it will be sooner rather than later when she will successfully alienate her supporters. The public is very fickle, as Stephanie Jarvis will soon find out.
The fall of the House of Jarvis can't come quickly enough for me. This last offering, when there are people who are terrified to put their heating on because of the cost, was in true bad taste and shows her disregard for enyone other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How about this title for the next thread?

“Hi. My Name is Fill-Up and I am a Shopaholic”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly.
Daphne's over the top squeal when Benoit said that Philipp sent her kisses!!
She lost a lot of credibility with that reaction.

They are all tarred with the same brush.
The grifting brush.
My diagnosis of some time ago still stands. Pernicious Avarice. A contagion spread by YouTube and Patreon. It could also be referred to as Grifteritis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There are a lot of Indian's rolling around on the floor laughing at people buying their made to order Antique Indian Temples !!! ;)
There is probably a temple devoted to 'antique' indian temples sold to the foreigners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Selmar's been reading here.... He's talking all loud like... and says "I hope you like this FREE entertainment" 😂 🤦‍♀️
Well I for one don't consider being forced to fast forward soooooooo many times because a vlog is boring me silly, 'Free'.
Oh and I have to sit through the flippin' adverts - that's not 'free' either. :D

😵 That's not my Kiwi Dip!!!!
Mine has onion instant soup mix, and instead of malt vinegar, I use lemon juice.
But remember this is a secret, so no telling.
ah tit - do I confess to having screwed up the simplest dip recipe in history OR do I pretend I was deliberately leading everyone astray........................

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow! This is astounding! News flash…Philip “Snorts” is in no way “executive staff” on par with ANY owners. I can’t see Amaury (or anyone for that matter) taking orders from that little prancing prick.

And…Stephanie “invented” this YouTube genre? Stephanie couldn’t invent her way to the toilet, let alone a genre! 🤢😆
Armoire as a Project Manager with his OCD, don't make me laugh! It'll never get completed as he'd never be satisfied with the work let alone actually get the chance to do anything with his never ending lists of other jobs. It should be someone from outside that group of social missfits but then again what sane professional would want to put themselves through the trauma. Also, Carol Z, putting that tosser Phiphi on such a high pedestal, your street creds out the window and off down the road now. Unbelievable these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I looked at the links and websites that a few of you suggested and I still can't wrap my head around it. As for the "Crema" it seemed to be a Mexican product, it kind of reminded me of condensed milk. I've many times made chip dip with sour cream and a package of Knorr brand onion soup mix. I like that stuff!
You don't have this stuff?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.