The Chateau Diaries #209 Fanny runs through her so called friends like toilet paper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG...... that old crappy china Squirrel Boyfriend is carting back to France!!!
Where the hell are they going to put it all and its in such bad shape that the plates and saucers are only usable for putting under pot plants to catch the drips .......... and we know that will not happen as the two of them are SO lazy!!!
You all know that I really dislike Mummy but if I was her I could not stand a daughter like Fanny plus that tag-along "boyfriend" ...... I would Never come back to LaLaLande if I was her!!!
I bet Mummy has had some real "knock it out " fights with her trying to put some sense into her brain but Fanny is a defiant person and would do the opposite of what her Mother and Percy said just for the hell of it and to make the fight continue. If Mummy does not have high blood pressure - I bet she has now!
I would just remove myself from it all and let the place fall down....... which it will as I do not see Fanny ever renovating that crumbling place as its more fun spending money on "pretty stuff" than the serious boring stuff like foundations, heating , windows , floors etc etc !
As for Bun Boy....... he needs to get his head together and get out and find a job somewhere in the UK .
I would not like to be any where near LaLaLande when the sh** hits the fan !!!
I think Fanny will have a break down and Squirrel will be hopping it back to his Mummy in Holland!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lisa Freitas
2h
Wow Stef! Sounds like lots of plans have changed! Can’t wait to hear about them. Love those globe(?) chandeliers. Cant wait to see it all in the light 😉🦚 safe travels.
Patricia Beveridge
9min
Stephanie, In your last patron video, you described paying 2,700 Euros for a structural survey of the Grand Salon as being very expensive. With all the vital structural work pending at the chateau, how can you justify so much discretionary spending on these non-essential, decorative items? The total cost of everything purchased in this video would easily paid for the structural survey. Even if the item is a 'bargain', the spending all adds up. It didn't strike me as a healthy start to 2023 and I'm honestly concerned both you and Phillip have a shopping addiction.
philip-the-office.gif

Adding to the list of comment posters, on Stephanie Jarvis' patreon account, that are NOT patrons....
Screenshot (98).png
Screenshot (100).png

200w.gif

Patricia Beveridge
9min
Stephanie, In your last patron video, you described paying 2,700 Euros for a structural survey of the Grand Salon as being very expensive. With all the vital structural work pending at the chateau, how can you justify so much discretionary spending on these non-essential, decorative items? The total cost of everything purchased in this video would easily paid for the structural survey. Even if the item is a 'bargain', the spending all adds up. It didn't strike me as a healthy start to 2023 and I'm honestly concerned both you and Phillip have a shopping addiction.

283344d3-2404-4731-8114-e70e99ab305e_text.gif

200w (1).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Patreon Flog

She has nipped to London
Chateau Diaries Flogs are one week ahead to tomorrow brace yourself tartlets we will see a major clear out tomorrow of Amaury's workshop and the boot room (you heard it here first) the boot room is what was going to be the china pantry. So another project that won't happen poor old Ian the internet cleaning all those tiles a couple of years ago

Then her and pube (who is rattling on about safety get a train to Reading) to hire a van. Phi Phi boasting how one of the items is a £10 dressing table (they're so frugal)

She rented a Mercedes van of course and to drive to the auction house back in London she is wearing a cream coat and high heels how practical

She has bought a bargain Chesterfield from a small London auction house for £300 because it was such a bargain, well she has been done it is a modern Chesterfield and really really naff but they love it.

Then back to the flat where she has hired two men from task rabbit to load the van with all her shite from the flat her and her pet pube are utterly useless

She has bought a gold console table a day bed, two chandeliers for Mummy's apartment. The day bed original Louis 16th day bed that once sold at Sotheby's although she bought it at a small local auction house. Phillip bought another sofa for £180. Two table lamps and two standard lamps and a cast iron day bed for the garden. An armchair Phillip bought as a project for recovering.

Phillip has bought 6 more Waterford wine glasses which is excellent!!!!

A vile chess set and her flat is looking bare as Potty and Bag head are moving their stuff out. Potty has a move we will soon hear about. Her flat looks bare.

A side table for Winter Salon

Phillip has bought an obscene amount of Burleigh Asiatic pheasant china and when I say obscene I mean so much which the jumped up little ponce had to buy because when he was 13 his grandfather bought him one piece. Fanny is shrill giddy and very very loud

Oh duck me because he has bought about 1,200 pieces they are going to panel the kitchen corridor (bun boy another year) and hang some of these plates along there.

They have new curtains for the flat she is 4 giant boxes of the china and still going. Fanny hoovers and Pube gets fish and chips and wines.

The next day she looks wrinkled and hung over and they are loading china into the van loose as they have now run out of boxes and bags. Literally he has bought 100's of pieces. Then piling in another table and tit load of prints-the van is stuffed.

Next weeks flog will be the trip back to Lie Land and meeting up with Potty on the way at a B nB north of Paris as he is bringing a van load of stuff from the Netherlands. No mention of the heating but now Fanny has her new dressing table she can get rid of the bamboo one and with all the bamboo stuff she has bought do a bamboo room weeee.

What an insult and a joke. Excuse any typos I haven't read any of this back it is just a very quick re cap. I loathe Fanny.

So she rents a van and goes by train to Reading a good 1.30 from London in traffic rather than renting in London. They hire men to load the van because her and Pube couldn't possibly lug their own shite. Honestly I resent giving her £5 a month even just to update here she is odious.
When I was still a jobbing reporter I could’ve taken the cost of Patreon off my taxes if I was investigating her. Can yoi do something like that? Following legal guidelines, of course. You wouldn’t want to run afoul of Inland Revenue.

Reactions: 12
Patricia Beveridge
9min
I don't know how to paste her reply here so will just type it below:

"All of this was purchased many months ago, way before we learned about the grand salon and half of it is Philip's. But I am happy because it means that as soon as the grand salon is finished, we'll be able to furnish it beautifully, which gives us all something to look forward to! Of course none of these items were purchased using Patreon funds :)

Smug as ever!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

"All of this was purchased many months ago, way before we learned about the grand salon and half of it is Philip's. But I am happy because it means that as soon as the grand salon is finished, we'll be able to furnish it beautifully, which gives us all something to look forward to! Of course none of these items were purchased using Patreon funds :)

Smug as ever!!!
What a liar…she’s known about the structural issues with the grand salon much longer than she’s admitted. She bought all that crap knowing the unheated place is falling down and didn’t care. And where does Philip get the money for his crappy purchases? From HER! It’s one big incestuous cesspool.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
200w (2).gif

👇 From Philip Janssen's stagnant YT channel....

Chandeliers
10 days ago (edited)
Phillip, love that color nail polish! Quite sexy isn't it? We definitely loved the hot spicy and sexy Chippendale dance for the New Year party! You must teach Amury and Natti, it's all about sexy snake Chippendale moves, as it seems like they're trying to pick up something from the floor when they're dancing and they can't get up because they're stuck in the same position! Teach them to dance with their body not their hands like if they're doing a Hawaiian dance! Unless they're thinking to learn to do the belly dance like the Hawaiian girls and the Arabian dance. That's why the Las Vegas Chippendales dance like a hot snake that just had pepper and spices twirling and dancing like it's no tomorrow! If anybody was doing a score on the best performance on you guys dancing for New Years, in our eyes Philip, it would be you! With the body you have that's built like an Amazon and you know it too, don't you? Let's do that dance next, Brick House and teach Stephanie the moves so she can dance like the Las Vegas showgirls! By the way, we were roommates with a showgirl from the Bellagio hotel. She was a showgirl for 25 years. She was one of the best of the best!
Au Revoir!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Smug as ever!!!
Her reply infuriates me.

1) Three of them own Lie Land and seem to think the only money used for renovations should be patreon money. Does she not see how arrogant she is.
2) Phi Phi is paid by Patreon. They have just admitted they are not doing the China Pantry and they already have more china than they can ever use with about 8 paying guests a week for 2 months of the year
3) It is her Chateau so she could have added this money to the find for renovations

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Smug as ever!!!
I am not a patreon so have no access to these quotes but can someone who does and is clever copy the post and save it with the date to wiki to show it originated from the chateau, as the final sentence could prove to be valuable should there be any investigations. Wishful thinking I know!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Where the hell are they going to put it all and its in such bad shape that the plates and saucers are only usable for putting under pot plants to catch the drips .......... and we know that will not happen as the two of them are SO lazy!!!
You all know that I really dislike Mummy but if I was her I could not stand a daughter like Fanny plus that tag-along "boyfriend" ...... I would Never come back to LaLaLande if I was her!!!
I bet Mummy has had some real "knock it out " fights with her trying to put some sense into her brain but Fanny is a defiant person and would do the opposite of what her Mother and Percy said just for the hell of it and to make the fight continue. If Mummy does not have high blood pressure - I bet she has now!
I would just remove myself from it all and let the place fall down....... which it will as I do not see Fanny ever renovating that crumbling place as its more fun spending money on "pretty stuff" than the serious boring stuff like foundations, heating , windows , floors etc etc !
As for Bun Boy....... he needs to get his head together and get out and find a job somewhere in the UK .
I think Fanny will have a break down and Squirrel will be hopping it back to his Mummy in Holland!!!
As if they've not got enough friggin china, utter waste of money. I'm not a Mummy fan either as she's got a nasty side I'm sure but I think the old girl has just given up on her daughter. She's created a monster and that monster is out of control. Bunboy needs to get his head out of his arse and join the real world, get a real job as I don't think he's ever had one. As regards his hangups perhaps some counseling wouldn't go a miss, being in that place will do him no good at all in the long run. It's like watching a disaster movie in slow motion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1894337
👇 From Philip Janssen's stagnant YT channel....

Chandeliers
10 days ago (edited)
Phillip, love that color nail polish! Quite sexy isn't it? We definitely loved the hot spicy and sexy Chippendale dance for the New Year party! You must teach Amury and Natti, it's all about sexy snake Chippendale moves, as it seems like they're trying to pick up something from the floor when they're dancing and they can't get up because they're stuck in the same position! Teach them to dance with their body not their hands like if they're doing a Hawaiian dance! Unless they're thinking to learn to do the belly dance like the Hawaiian girls and the Arabian dance. That's why the Las Vegas Chippendales dance like a hot snake that just had pepper and spices twirling and dancing like it's no tomorrow! If anybody was doing a score on the best performance on you guys dancing for New Years, in our eyes Philip, it would be you! With the body you have that's built like an Amazon and you know it too, don't you? Let's do that dance next, Brick House and teach Stephanie the moves so she can dance like the Las Vegas showgirls! By the way, we were roommates with a showgirl from the Bellagio hotel. She was a showgirl for 25 years. She was one of the best of the best!
Au Revoir!

View attachment 1894315
View attachment 1894327
Who the duck is Chandeliers? Me thinks smugmug could be closely involved with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Smug as ever!!!
As if she didn't know about the big room.

Still doesn't absolve her though as they've already got too much of everything and it just keeps on rolling in, week in week out all her 'beautiful' items she reveives in the gift grab.

Smug, ungracious and distasetful

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As she has been is depression for a lott of years after her father died...i guess when tit hits the fan....she really end up like they did in Grey Gardens...being miseable for the rest of her life...when she cant waste money like water anymore...she will be lost...She could still sell her houses after mummy died...but it will never be enough to maintain her heap , her staff...and her addictions...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Smug as ever!!!
So how many years ago, Stephanie ?
Because you learned about the structural issues in the grand salon years ago !

Smug as ever!!!
How much does he earn and for doing what exactly that he's able to buy so much crap ?
Just read your post @KyBourbon 😍

• Heart
As if they've not got enough friggin china, utter waste of money. I'm not a Mummy fan either as she's got a nasty side I'm sure but I think the old girl has just given up on her daughter. She's created a monster and that monster is out of control. Bunboy needs to get his head out of his arse and join the real world, get a real job as I don't think he's ever had one. As regards his hangups perhaps some counseling wouldn't go a miss, being in that place will do him no good at all in the long run. It's like watching a disaster movie in slow motion.
I think Mummy contributed greatly to the horror Stephony is, but Depraved Daddy Derek is the bigger culprit. Frankenstein to the monster so to speak. Were I Busy Izzy I would find a way to cut Fanny out of any possible inheritance and I would put the reasoning in all the legal paperwork. Even if it meant I had to leave it all to a cultural institution, the government or my dog. I’d go far out of my way to block her at every turn. Of course, I’m a normal human. Izzy will just grumble her way into the grave and still leave it to her parasitic progeny.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you so much @ComtesseRose for keeping the threads flowing and to yourself and everyone else for keeping them thriving!

So I watched some of the latest gift grab 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Shove me your love so that I can… convince you that despite everything, I love you. The way she strokes/pets and tries to charm her mother is clear for us to see but it seems to come as a double edged sword. She knows her Mommy is far too deep into the charade that is current. IJ may think- it didn’t start out like this, “but what am
I to do”?
View attachment 1893722
It looks so forced, doesn't it. My mother and I are extremely close, but if I went all touchy-feely with my own mother, the way Fanny does with Mummy, my mum would be slapping my hands away and saying 'Keep your damn mitts to yourself! If you want to make good use of your hands, go grab a duster!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Patreon Flog

She has nipped to London
Chateau Diaries Flogs are one week ahead to tomorrow brace yourself tartlets we will see a major clear out tomorrow of Amaury's workshop and the boot room (you heard it here first) the boot room is what was going to be the china pantry. So another project that won't happen poor old Ian the internet cleaning all those tiles a couple of years ago

Then her and pube (who is rattling on about safety get a train to Reading) to hire a van. Phi Phi boasting how one of the items is a £10 dressing table (they're so frugal)

She rented a Mercedes van of course and to drive to the auction house back in London she is wearing a cream coat and high heels how practical

She has bought a bargain Chesterfield from a small London auction house for £300 because it was such a bargain, well she has been done it is a modern Chesterfield and really really naff but they love it.

Then back to the flat where she has hired two men from task rabbit to load the van with all her shite from the flat her and her pet pube are utterly useless

She has bought a gold console table a day bed, two chandeliers for Mummy's apartment. The day bed original Louis 16th day bed that once sold at Sotheby's although she bought it at a small local auction house. Phillip bought another sofa for £180. Two table lamps and two standard lamps and a cast iron day bed for the garden. An armchair Phillip bought as a project for recovering.

Phillip has bought 6 more Waterford wine glasses which is excellent!!!!

A vile chess set and her flat is looking bare as Potty and Bag head are moving their stuff out. Potty has a move we will soon hear about. Her flat looks bare.

A side table for Winter Salon

Phillip has bought an obscene amount of Burleigh Asiatic pheasant china and when I say obscene I mean so much which the jumped up little ponce had to buy because when he was 13 his grandfather bought him one piece. Fanny is shrill giddy and very very loud

Oh duck me because he has bought about 1,200 pieces they are going to panel the kitchen corridor (bun boy another year) and hang some of these plates along there.

They have new curtains for the flat she is 4 giant boxes of the china and still going. Fanny hoovers and Pube gets fish and chips and wines.

The next day she looks wrinkled and hung over and they are loading china into the van loose as they have now run out of boxes and bags. Literally he has bought 100's of pieces. Then piling in another table and tit load of prints-the van is stuffed.

Next weeks flog will be the trip back to Lie Land and meeting up with Potty on the way at a B nB north of Paris as he is bringing a van load of stuff from the Netherlands. No mention of the heating but now Fanny has her new dressing table she can get rid of the bamboo one and with all the bamboo stuff she has bought do a bamboo room weeee.

What an insult and a joke. Excuse any typos I haven't read any of this back it is just a very quick re cap. I loathe Fanny.

So she rents a van and goes by train to Reading a good 1.30 from London in traffic rather than renting in London. They hire men to load the van because her and Pube couldn't possibly lug their own shite. Honestly I resent giving her £5 a month even just to update here she is odious.
Those of us who have better things to do with £5 a month, truly appreciate your sacrifice. I myself love reading your Patreon summations and think you do a wonderful job. ❤ I can picture it all and one of the benefits of not being able to watch is I don't get to hear her witch like cackling, witness her profligate spending, see her false sincerity, or hear Snorts say, once again, "Oh how cute! Oh I love that!" Dear gods, she is wasteful and wasted. The sooner her shiteau collapses the better - preferably with Snorts trapped under the rubble. "Jumped up little ponce" sums him up perfectly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.