The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically Phillipa creates havoc without trying?
If Fanny doesn't confiscate the keys from Phillipa she's going to be in trouble when it leaves. Trust me.

Reactions: 16
After you old hags are done searching your names, don’t forget to search your email addresses too.
Hadn't thought of that. Just did it and nada, not a thing! It's good to be invisible. Because my name is common, even using my middle name, I've had to be very creative coming up with names I can use on the internet. It used to bother me, but now I see it as a positive. And no, it's not Madam Yes or Madam Maybe or Madam IDK!

Reactions: 12
I did find a picture of you before you scrubbed the internet of you identity…

Reactions: 16
I didn’t find my name (there’s a well known ladies sports figure with the same name that I’ve never heard of), but my email popped up with everything on me. Just requested them to remove my info.

Reactions: 15
The couple at the Beautiful Chateau have befriended the Influencer and Wallpaperer. That means they’ll be grifting on Patreon sooner than later and flogging candles for 200 euros.

Reactions: 6
Wow! Thank you for sharing that. These are the kind of beautiful, shared experiences that I’m holding on to. I believe.

Reactions: 13
But, it does make me wonder if any of them have any real friends outside of the Chateauverse
It's difficult to know @ Summerbaby as we are only shown what they want to show . . . which is fair enough I guess.
Some seem more family oriented and others gravitate to other chateau owners.
I think those without family close by such as Patrick and Stuart would gravitate towards other chateau owners, simply because renovating their chateaus is something they have in common.
As do Adrian and Carole, and Ash and Terry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Agree.
It's hard enough in 'real life' to keep your business private.
Friends, neighbours.
Sometimes they can be so nosy.

I think Stephanie's soul was well and truly sold to the devil some time ago.

Like you I have an unusual name and know for a fact that I am the only person in the UK with said name, so try not to use it on social media.
I know that if I gave my name here when we talking Scottish surnames, I know that @lolair would/could identify my family quick smart.

Gosh! I'll have to try that one too!
Try a lip primer under the lipsticks you already have.
Apply the primer, leave for a few minutes then apply your lippy.
I was sceptical about them but they do help lipstick last longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I get the impression Tatyana has some family money since she's from Jamaica/lived in the US/has a home in UK. She had a career prior to moving with Selmar. I also get the impression Selmar probably inherited something from a deceased family member before he took up van life, and didn't really depend on Steph's money for income, but more for company and experience. He just stuck in a look that worked for him years ago. My guess he's stuck in Early 90s, when people wore lots of vests, jeans, and long hair. Grunge look I guess, mixed in with this Renaissance Fair obsession LOL. I still like him as a person but I wonder about his hygiene as well. I see them both using natural products, crystal deodorant and oil in their hair.

Reactions: 8
Late last year I was reading an interview with Gerry.
He said he was born in 1960.
By my calculations he is fifteen years older than Steph.
To me, Gerry looks to be in his early sixties.
So I think you are close to the mark @Lochness Monster.

View attachment 1892538
View attachment 1892430

Yel I
4 hours ago
Strange cos it's been snowing all around France for 3 days now ?
@KiKiGee . . . I love how you catch a moment with a meme or pic. It's very clever . . . and amusing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.