The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think of Dan as an odd job man but for one thing. They were skilled at accomplishing the odd, often small, jobs that needing doing around the great estates. Here odd means nonstandard as opposed to strange. Dan is only skill at being a self-centered jackass.
Will Dan become the new Phillipa once it has fled the farmhouse? An object of scorn and derision?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know I’m a little late commenting, but just found some time to listen to Billy’s “This Renovation Will Bankrupt Us” vlog (Oh please! He won’t go bankrupt….Gwen has plenty of yeast left in her). I say “listened” to his vlog because I was working on something else and had it playing in the background.

First off, what’s up with the extremely over-the-top dramatic orchestra music choices? It’s a renovation video…not a dramatic cinematic masterpiece. Methinks the overdone music has Michael’s name written all over it…drama queen.

If I have to hear “crack on” one more time, I might hurl my iPad across the room.

Had to listen to Billy make jokes about “losing his nut.” He and Ryan think they’re so funny. This was my reaction:

View attachment 1881635
I switch off as soon as Ryan pops up. He reminds me of 'Only Fools and Horses' it's a UK show that ran for years. All about very dodgy geezers. As for the chain round his neck🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Caz has been busy in the comments…….
Where are you Philipa.

Did you get sick from your cooking? Are you on a how to play billiards course.? Or has someone shut you in Narnia?
Mummy was able to have a bigger part in the vlogs with out squirrel too….
I see Bitchy Gooder has been busy again. Looks like it’s time for me to get my jollies by reporting her for impersonation again…maybe I should also report Staph as impersonating Gooder?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Popping in to say I joined at Thread 8. I don’t post much but I’ve been reading the past 200 threads. Thanks for holding the chateau verse accountable, the distraction on hectic days, lots of laughs and, let’s not forget all the tips and suggestions! 😂

Tattle on!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I would think of Dan as an odd job man but for one thing. They were skilled at accomplishing the odd, often small, jobs that needing doing around the great estates. Here odd means nonstandard as opposed to strange. Dan is only skill at being a self-centered jackass.

Then for all that’s unholy DON’T attempt to watch the new Bantermine channel those two doofuses are starting. Your poor brain will leak out of your ears!
Dan's not the only odd man or self-centered jackass - that describes everyone in LaLaLande.

I see Bitchy Gooder has been busy again. Looks like it’s time for me to get my jollies by reporting her for impersonation again…maybe I should also report Staph as impersonating Gooder?!?
Since she's currently reclining in a warm, sunny climate, Caroline Gooder Fanny has even more free time than usual to respond to comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No, it can’t. The Pethericks rely on Gwen’s yeast to fund their projects and life. But Fanny doesn’t have any yeast of her own, so she grifts on Patreon. 😆

Fanny should be using Patreon to supplement her renovations…not using Patreon to fully fund renovations just so she can play and shop. She’s collected well over $750K by now on Patreon. But based on what we can observe with our own eyes, I don’t see $750K worth of renovations…where’s it going? 🤔. Show the accounts, Fanny!
And if F4F was truly using the Patreon money for renovations and restoration, she would have content for her videos and would have to be present and engaged in the Dump. She would not have the extra money and time to travel, shop, and party non stop and wouldn’t be able to indulge Snorts all the time. If true restoration was taking place and the gift grab stopped, Snorts would be gone with the wind from the Dump. He would be bored without the flow of expensive alcohol, nonstop shopping, gifts, luxury travel, etc. if Fanny actually had work to show in videos, his role in chateau diaries woukd be greatly diminished as he has no skills and nothing to contribute.

Snorts thrives on attention and talking during the videos, interjecting constantly with his inane commentary, oooooh….beau…….tiful, …….my grandparents ate a scone once that was very similar to this scone……., look at my new velveteen booties, they are perfect to wear for a picnic in the woods with the new Fortum and Mason luxury picnic basket full of food . . . . I have a new nail polish coming out, it is called Lie Lande grunge, a beautiful iridescent smoky gray green color that reminds me of the moldy wet walls at the Dump mixed with peacock tit. F4F and I are working on a luxury air freshener called LieLande Mildew Mystery Mist, inspired by the smell of the rooms at LieLande after a prolonged rain. Just spray it in your home, closes your eyes, and imagine you are in the Grande Salon ( must safer to imagine since actually entering the room puts you at risk of having the ceilings and walls collapse in on you at any minute.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That would take in excess of 2 million Euros to restore he is an utter Pratt.He is a jack of all trades, messy, disorganised and unskilled. He thinks he is charismatic and one of the in crowd but he is a very sad little man.

View attachment 1881459
Silver Fox
4 hours ago
I enjoy the episodes where you're working on your own home......rather than your vanity project of the ruin.

Right I am just nipping out to the bakery and then to get a coffee and to the florist. I can't really be arsed to get dressed properly, my car looks like a skip but I just wanted your opinion do you think I have enough here as the basis for a daily flog? I haven't got Fanny to blag followers from I am disorganised and will probably forget my wallet but I thought you 15 hags, menopausal evils could be the start of my following what do you think? ha ha
sounds like a promising synopsis for lifestyle vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's exactly how I thought too. He brought eight blocks in the trunk, went again for fuel and in the evening once more for whiskey. I think whiskey costs more than eight blocks and two liters of gas.
He built those eight blocks, and the stone for the steps. Now that too will stand for who knows how long until he brings another eight blocks again.
If I lived in that house, with all that mess around, I would go crazy. Literally crazy.
Isn't it an hour drive to the hardware store? Maybe I'm wrong, but what a waste of time/gas/effort... Can he not rent a van from the hardware store or pay delivery and get a proper load to complete the job... I will assume money is tight then.... Can't he work in France? Where's his money coming from for trips? ALSO.... did he ever explain what he meant by his headline of making a mistake a year ago? A year ago he signed up for that useless course with that twit vlogger, who makes his money off saps who think they can vlog...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is CarolineNo Gooder remote viewing the Dump? How can a woman allegedly from North Carolina have such intimate detailed knowledge of the Dump, its plans, and inhabitants? Remember that Sir Chamberpottie was nicknamed Caroline by the baby doll smuggler Tess when they were dating. Passive aggressive F4F would love to have a dig at Potts with the Caroline Gooder alias. Also, I believe Clara has confirmed for us in the past on here that Caroline Gooder is an alias that the Dump crew use. I think they use it to plant ideas, purchases or trips, undeserved over the top adulation or praise, and to plant real or made up info to present the “narrative” or “storyline” that Fanny currently wants to present to manipulate viewers. It is all about impression management by F4F, manipulation and presenting false or disingenuous information to present her and the Dump crew in an untrue flattering light so she can continue to rake in the cash to fund her servants, travel, shipping addiction, and to get thousands of gifts/ freebies, etc. every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lesa from Chateau De Montmagner says it all the time. Credit where it's due her and her bore off Teddy Bear do work hard but I can't listen to her 'whooping' and that laugh, and Ted talks measurements when he does actually manage to string a sentence together. She was rebuilding a stone wall in the piggery which they are converting into living quarters for themselves, her hard hat was on the floor at her feet when a large piece of stone dislodged as she was tapping and just missed her head. They have no more money in the restoration fund and are relying on a buy me a tile for 3 euros and which will have the donors name written on the back. To be fair they are continuing using the free resources they have available but I have never taken to them. Shame really as they do get things done.
I’m not a fan either but they do work hard and have done more than f4f will ever accomplish and they have a working restaurant tea room a lovely outdoor kitchen and venue as well as income from apartments they renovated by themselves. I’m sure they’ll get the banquet hall up and running before long. It did turn out that they are featured on a program call I bought a village I’m not sure if they’re paid for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lesa from Chateau De Montmagner says it all the time. Credit where it's due her and her bore off Teddy Bear do work hard but I can't listen to her 'whooping' and that laugh, and Ted talks measurements when he does actually manage to string a sentence together. She was rebuilding a stone wall in the piggery which they are converting into living quarters for themselves, her hard hat was on the floor at her feet when a large piece of stone dislodged as she was tapping and just missed her head. They have no more money in the restoration fund and are relying on a buy me a tile for 3 euros and which will have the donors name written on the back. To be fair they are continuing using the free resources they have available but I have never taken to them. Shame really as they do get things done.
I do enjoy Chateau Montmagner, they work so hard, clearly the work force has dried up because they're doing all that heavy stuff themselves. I just don't get why they close for 3-4 months when they don't have any money? They should at least keep the sunday roasts going.. maybe there isn't enough takers? Their efforts to do a Christmas market were admirable, but such a shame they didn't do a little research on the date..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ALSO.... did he ever explain what he meant by his headline of making a mistake a year ago? A year ago he signed up for that useless course with that twit vlogger, who makes his money off saps who think they can vlog...
I had the same question…I don’t recall Dan explaining what he meant about his “mistake.” Since it’s January and the start of the new year, maybe he looks back on 2022 like he wasted time? Didn’t finish projects at his house? Also, he said he doesn’t remember why he stopped the daily vlogs, so maybe that was his “mistake?” Or perhaps he regrets getting involved with Fanny’s drama? I don’t know…he should have been more clear. At the end of his vlog, Dan said he was heading for his “date” with Amaury…sounded to me like a “wink” to Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.