The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell aunt you'll be glad to leave them to her in your will! (Currently dealing with some festering wounds from loved one's final wishes so my opinion may be slightly sprinkled with a touch of pepper )

Reactions: 14
frozen pumpkins leftover from Thanksgiving

Reactions: 12
Ok…you can tell I don’t have kids because I had no idea they weren’t buckled in safely!

Reactions: 12
Phillipa cannot appear in the video, it chipped a nail and is prostrate and traumatised in it's study/bedroom.
Philip’s time has run out. He is lazy and useless. Hopefully, he’s only stupid , lazy, and arrogant because he’s young. His twink time has always had an expiration date because there is no ‘pretty’, inside or out. Best for him to bone up on design and art history in school.

Not poking any fun at all- Taty and Selmar might very well be meant for each other. They indicate a simple, adolescent world filled with comic book romanticism. I wish them well.

All bugs are there. All of them. Trust.

NTA- Auntie ( if she is lucid) is openly showing her nasty, materialistic side. Auntie ( if she is delusional) is openly showing her nasty materialistic side. Sorry you lost your Mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.