Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vitanova

VIP Member
And what happened to the Marie Antoinette descendent twigs she was so excited to get and make the centerpiece of LieLande? It was probably stored in Anne Marie’s space and the heating guy threw it out.
just forget about it, like shitty chatleaine was.

Reactions: 7

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
My grandmother taught up to age 62, then substituted until 70. She always said when the American school system started being used as a babysitting warehouse, our education quality began it’s slide into mediocrity. And the cultural dominance/ignorance statement is spot on…unfortunately.
I had a lecturer who had gone to the US on his Sabbatical and taught at a grad school in California - he was appalled with the standard of the students education. He couldn't believe they already had degrees. But as with all large countries - there is less homogenization - you get the very very good right through to the very very bad. In NZ, universities are all pretty much the same in quality.

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Not really- they find wood and old rubbish. But I watch every episode in hopes that someday they may find something! LOL!
At least when I tune into any sightings of the Loch Ness Monster, it's with months often years in between.
I like the idea of it existing but there is no way it does - there is a brilliant website I found ages ago (can't even remember what it was called) that set it all out rationally and factually. There have been sightings of the LNM for hundreds of years - biologists have determined that for a population to exist continually for that long, there would need to be at least 20 LNM at any one time (and that is the absolute bare minimum so highly unlikely) - if there has been 20 LNMs for hundreds of years, there would be many bones, nests, poop to be found - and nary a scerrick of evidence has ever been found.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Most professional soldiers would STFU- it is revolting. Those 25 soldiers he "boasts" about were men and youths BELONGING to the Taliban. Could you imagine the outcry in OZ if someone came out and claimed he had killed 25 of our soldiers? Double standards. Whoever advised him to include that disgusting recollection is just as at fault. It is the worst kind of click bait and the man is a wanker.
Ben Roberts-Smith instantly came to mind!

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Okay I have a hypothesis.
Baring in mind that Fanny has been messing with timelines.....................all vlogs could be very old and, in fact, the Castle (Sic), the Chapel AND the lake have already been fixed up and we've just metaphorically been asleep!?
Sort of like Bobby Ewing (Dallas) dying in a car crash and his wife wakes up and it's all been a dream and she finds him in the shower.
(this has also been put forward as an explanation for Harry and Megan's current stance as compared to the Oprah interview) - could be plausible and it's US who have just dreamed it all. All the falling down walls, the lack of progress, the trips overseas avoiding the Castle and it's problems etc.
What do you guys reckon?
Were you a Knots Landing Fan? I was. 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Info on the magical modernist mansion

Here is the Ollie’s magical modernist mansion Patreon page

here is their Facebook page

Here is their latest YouTube stats from social blade

detailed YouTube stats

Future YouTube subscriber predictions

Here is another YouTube analytics on the mansion channel

It looks like the main money they get would be thru Patreon. I cannot locate the stats on how much they get per month from patreon. Do any of the tattlers on here that are familiar with the platform know how much the Ollie’s receive from Patreon monthly and how much they have collected so far? It looks like their YouTube channel is expected to grow in viewers over the next few months.

• Wow

Ginginger

Chatty Member
That is one of the most bizarre things I have ever heard.

I'm waiting for Philip to get his ears pierced.
Both of them.
Then I want him to wear pearl studs.
I watched this video yesterday and damn- I’ve been ruined! All I could see is Phillip and SJ (disclaimer: you may freak out).
Anyway, it’s important to be comfortable in your skin and everything else.
However PJ identifies isn’t the reason we dislike him (who cares and why should he), it’s everything else. Really though, who knows… maybe he’s an alright fellow. 🤣🤷‍♀️
5E1FBC0A-4C0B-4722-9506-3C27C7D10153.jpeg

07A17097-6F55-4C74-8C2F-0CD151F1230A.jpeg

M83 video.
This is just indented to be a funny post…

Last edited:

T Rex

VIP Member
Do they ever find anything on Oak Island? The few I have watched have been lots of talk and thats about it.
Not really- they find wood and old rubbish. But I watch every episode in hopes that someday they may find something! LOL!

• Haha

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
The pink phone showed up to film Nasti and family from behind exercising. I would have smashed that phone. And are Smores only an American thing? I have never melted the chocolate with the marshmallow and the graham crackers looked like chocolate ones not the usual tan ones I have used. Either way a long video. Lots to unpack.. No Snorty. Maybe he will just disappear to never snort again. One can only hope
I haven’t found those graham crackers here.

Reactions: 5

JanePlain

Me too ……they keep finding the same old stuff but I live in hope. I also have a sort of secret crush on Rick Lagina & I have no idea why. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5