The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For C'est Moi...

I was just a kitten when we first met, I loved you from the start,
You picked me up and took me home, and placed me in your heart.
Good times we had together, we shared all life could throw,
But the years passed all too quickly, and my time has come to go.
I know how much you miss me, I know your heart is sore,
I see the tears that flow when I'm not waiting at the door.
You always did your best for me, your love was plain to see,
For even though it broke your heart, you set my spirit free.
So please be brave without me, one day we'll meet once more,
For when you're called to heaven, I'll be waiting by the door.

With love.

Reactions: 27
I'm interested in them for the same reason I'm interested in how people survive genocide. It's the Skinner box thing. You're in a Skinner box, your entire environment is mediated to the extreme. How do you make the best of it? One Skinner box is every perquisite imaginable. Does it make you a better person? The other is absolutely no perquisites, including owning your own body, space and time. Why is it altruism prevails in extremity?
I think Hola magazine is the European HQ for royalty news -- Monaco, Spain, Holland, Scandis, etc. The husbands of the Duchess of Alba and the baby daddies of Princess Stephanie. Dang.

Did he do search and rescue work? I don't remember his having a job before or after the army. Another thing he has in common with Jarvis, and a piss poor idea it is.
Duchess of Windsor did ads, as I recall, and attended parties for a fee. Markle will too. She allegedly has political ambitions in the US, but Obama sent a clear signal when he did not invite her to his 60th birthday party. He and Michelle are big fans of the Queen, as the Queen was of them.
I see Harry doing TV commentary for royal events down the line. Markle running for office and failing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The PoW was the RAF Search and Rescue pilot, based on North Wales and then moved on to becoming an air ambulance pilot when he had to leave the armed forces. His salary as air ambulance pilot was donated back to the Air Amb charity.
True, I’d forgotten that distinction between the two. But either way, we know that without his royal allowance he had no other alternative than prostitute himself to the media to support the lifestyle to which he’s accustomed and she desires. Second rate actresses of cable tv shows do not make large salaries. Quite tragic really, to see how he’s chosen to destroy himself.

Reactions: 18
when Friso wanted to marry Mabel it was a huge scandal...she had been in a relationship or aquainted to a huge criminal...They also lied about the relationship to the MP who was very angry about it...even his mother was not aware of this..but Beatrix kept a straight face...at least in public...There was a lott going on behind the scenes...so Friso lost his place in the line of succession, which he didnt mind... and the wedding went off..

you know...Friso was also the second son..but he never was jealous of his older brothers position..the contruary..He was always very clever..but socially a bit akward...i always found him a bit nerdlike..and in a way he always followed his own path..i see some simularities between Megan and Mabel...both a bit social climbers and golddiggers...at least Friso his businesssense made her a very wealthy woman..

Reactions: 16
Hugs to you my heart goes out to you, always so hard to loose one we love and have cared for.

Reactions: 14
we had a discussion today on an internal meeting when The Project we work on for years started. it was in 2020, exactly month and a half before pandemic, but some voices were sure it was in 2019. different perceptions of time.

Reactions: 11
Because she can’t imagine anyone being smarter or more clever than Stephamememe the Great! Cammy Knickers is the smarter, younger, more capable version of the shitoolaine, the upgrade if you will!

Reactions: 19
Neither . She got the scarf as a freebie for sending nearly £6k of grabeau money to the so called school for poor little black children . I don’t trust that Ardmore scheme

Reactions: 20
Yes, a female head of state who didn't have to run for office was compelling to me. I miss her.
And she was not a racist. This pic was published while American police were siccing dogs and firehoses on black people who registered to vote.
I'm sure it changed lives.

Reactions: 22
It's sad as he was immensely popular here. I'm afraid that too many excuses were made for him and allowed him to get away with far too much - breaking a classmate's nose at prep school, avoiding drug tests whilst in the army, etc. I have heard that he wasn't as universally popular with his fellow soldiers as we were led to believe.Ironic that he should now be demanding accountability. I don't think that he would have made a good commanding officer

I don’t think Harry did search and rescue, that was William. I’m not sure Harry has had a job since leaving the army.
he had to leave to take over his part of family duties. i think they should leave him to stay in the army. same for william and search+rescue..

Reactions: 9
I found the love story of Princess Mary charming. She is likened to Our Princess of Wales when talking about fashion.
Mary learnt a new language and became a royal. It is possible for an outsider. Meghan was not prepared to serve…

Reactions: 23
I found the love story of Princess Mary charming. She is likened to Our Princess of Wales when talking about fashion.
Mary learnt a new language and became a royal. It is possible for an outsider. Meghan was not prepared to serve…
that's interesting, isn't it? sonja and sylvia were both commons before marriage and my opinoin is they do a very good job being queens. same with current scandinavian crown spouses.

Reactions: 16
I'd say his popularity was because of brilliant royal PR people - he tanked once he and Megan did their own PR....................
If the public had known what he was really like, I doubt he would have been so popular.
eg not a pilot as he failed the test too many times, drug taking, being an arrogant entitled prick etc.
Megan doubled down on his unlikeability.

I believe that Charles is not my father is a misquote taken out of context….. I watched a journalist just now. Too long to type here but it was relating to a patient from Broadmoor.

Like many older children confidences may have been shared with William .
They were on the whole treated very fairly until Diana died.
And although I am not a developmental psychologist ( I guess I could your tube it) by the age of twelve, when his mother died, he will have learnt much of his emotional behaviour.
Like many children of immense wealth they have more than one care giver Nannies, Aunts , Friends parents etc who will all have different methods and rules….They have large homes and grounds to have fun in and money to buy the best toys and swimming pools etc.
The Wendy house at Prince Charles Highgrove is fitted with a kitchen as smart as the Fleurires….
They are brought up to be competitive about most things, it’s how they are educated to succeed.
Harry it seems is being coerced. It is sad…..

Reactions: 13
It's my opinion that Harry and Meghan have been under surveillance by MI6 at least since the Russian DJs got through to Harry pretending to be Greta Thunberg. I'm not sure how threatening his Taliban kill score is. The attack on Rushdie 33 years after the $3 million fatwa was issued in 1989 is something to keep in mind. Harry's knowledge of the royals' locations and habits it seems to me are a serious security risk; I have no doubt all his and her communications are tapped.
As were the Windsors', from WWII forward.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.