The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again at New Years Eve Fanny makes nothing for her guests and neither does her seedless boyfriend. Oh and Amaury wears a brooch to make a point- he is such a stunted dick. Another rent a crowd and Fanny puts a gold ring in Champagne hoping for a year of abundance how much more does Fanny want-I am going to christian the grifting dry haired hag Snatch
OMG, JUST GRIFT WOOD - love your new name for Fanny. . . . .SNATCH. Snatch and Snorts. Paaarfect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What kind of dance was that between Natti and Cuz?
Snorts is growing his nails longer and shaping his nails. My GOD. Will he finally burst out of the closet in 2023. How sad, actually - it must be for him not to be his real self - he momentarily morphs, teeters on the edge, but just can not come right out.
SNATCH, ever so tipsy. And the hair. And yes, the more I watch - I think they cover for each other, Snatch needs her pretend boyfriend Snorts. And Snorts needs his pretend girlfriend Snatch. Just one big act between them. They are now trying way, way, way too hard to cover each other. The more they try the more transparent. Just a gut observation as I sped through the NYE vlog.

Clara. . . . .is the Snatch and Snorts romance real? Your thoughts?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don’t care what puppy power wears, it’s 2023 men wear what they want. I do care about that bleeping accent,tho ! I’m embarrassed for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Snorts is growing his nails longer and shaping his nails. My GOD. Will he finally burst out of the closet in 2023. How sad, actually - it must be for him not to be his real self - he momentarily morphs, teeters on the edge, but just can not come right out.
SNATCH, ever so tipsy. And the hair. And yes, the more I watch - I think they cover for each other, Snatch needs her pretend boyfriend Snorts. And Snorts needs his pretend girlfriend Snatch. Just one big act between them. They are now trying way, way, way too hard to cover each other. The more they try the more transparent. Just a gut observation as I sped through the NYE vlog.

“Grandma phi phi what long nails you have”
“It’s easier for sniffing the columbian,dear”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wonder why PhiPhi was so red on New Years Eve? When he kissed at the camera I yelled out loud. Eww

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think he’s very much out and proud… as either bi or pansexual… just doesn’t say it on YT. Like MPK was out to anyone who knew him, but didn’t say it on YT until he was ready.

I remember back in the day when they would play this game on GAG saying “I like my men/women”… then added the words they read from a bottle or package they received. PhiPhi would always say “I like my partners…”, no gender specified.
Whatever he is, he seems to be perfectly content, at least on camera. Good for him!
I just don’t like him as a person, regardless of orientation 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This is a farce that is not in any way believable. All calculated to continue the YT revenue stream....the "patreons" must have rocks in their heads and money to burn. I give it max one more year of this game during which drama will happen between the lovebirds and finally Phillip will leave. He wants to be doing other things but this has been a great ride...lots of free travel, clothes I mean everything. I sort of like the original boyfriend or husband of whatever he was...comes by once in a while....but how odd all of that is too. He seems a bit more normal that the rest..Michael Potts. I assume he has a story too. I have only caught bits and pieces as I find it too dull to watch from start to finish.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t care what puppy power wears, it’s 2023 men wear what they want. I do care about that bleeping accent,tho ! I’m embarrassed for him.
None of my friends, men (str8 or gay) or women behave or dress anything like these two... Bugger, I'm mixing with the wrong crowd!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A wannabe drag Queen made her up so no surprise that she looks like one.
Fanny looks like a hooker. And why was it an 80s party. No one but her in a teenagers dress. She bought that in London recently no doubt the same place as the powder blue coat.
Squirrel was literally in his Grandfather's summer suit. He is ridiculous looking. That white cropped top one moment to old man in a sheds suit the next.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I think even The Gay Twink’s parents think he is gay and cannot understand this “relationship” with the Chatelaine Floor Scrubber. They are as perplexed as we are - probably even read Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.