The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who Stephanie will have clean the pigeon poo off the velvet chair and pillow? I shouldn’t worry about it, I’m sure someone will do it before Steph and the important Lalanders get back to the chateau from South Africa, Dubai and Venice Carnival at the end of February 2023. Are both pillows reversible? Asking for a friend.
View attachment 1844695
💩 I am sure Brenda is already headed there to lick the tit up herself for her adored chatelaine. 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
tumblr_npzndbPCd61r1pstjo1_400.gif

It's a New Year's miracle.
Dana had her hair done.
Bad news, the black dye stained Dana's head.
Good news, Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen are not in the picture.
1672567795370.png

....and then there is this, 👇 another stained head and over teased hair.
80s-hair-big-hair.gif

1672569263464.png

moira.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Dear Fanny,

This is what the restoration of a farmhouse looks like. It's what you do before renovating/decorating.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Your poisonous little troll,

Trollda
I love de Hoeve.
Their video which showed the cleaning of the cobblestones went viral.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve always been rather taken aback at the “shock” and “surprise” when the catholic church’s abuse history was made globally public. I’m not catholic though I’ve dated some who were. It was always local knowledge which priests to avoid and which laymen were enablers here. Being that Louisiana is rife with catholic clergy you can’t throw, well, anything without hitting a church, orphanage, convent or retreat house. It was general knowledge that it was a problem that kept getting swept under the rug. As for public perception I can’t tell you how many borscht belt comics I’ve heard tell jokes about priests and altar boys. Entire comedy routines were built around clergy abuse and the church’s response. Yet the world recoiled in horrified shock as if the church would never condone such an action. For pity’s sake, they’ve been sending children and wives back directly into the hands of abusers for centuries. And allowing a diocese to file bankruptcy protection for it’s assets instead of appropriately compensating its victims isn’t just shameful, it’s criminal in my opinion. Personally I think any and all enablers who assisted in the abuse and/or resulting coverup should find themselves permanently imprisoned. Or facing capital punishment. And there is no mea culpa that can void the sins committed against children, period! No discussion, no debate and definitely no forgiveness. There is no good deed that can negate these events. Apologies for the rant. I’ll step down off my high horse now…
Agree with every word.Awful abuse covered up for century's!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1845151
Dana had her hair done.
View attachment 1845068
View attachment 1845158

View attachment 1845161
View attachment 1845217
His revolting hands are more feminine than hers….. and is she now wearing an engagement ring.
Where is Dana .? Another room with a chandelier and filthy floors and a huge crack in the wall….

Fanny is cruel…. The bird would be terrified. Vlog content for cruelty…. Stupid woman

Attachments

Reactions: 14
You're okay @HalcyonOrganic 😱 ???
Hope you are part of these 26 %..........

View attachment 1844958

Translation:
Worry and scepticism: Only 26% of people in Austria go into 2023, according to the current MAS New Year Survey. According to the survey, people are most worried about inflation. The most frequently expressed wish is health for oneself and the family.
Zeut im Bild, the Fox News of Austria..

The good thing is, I do not need to pay rent. Only the monthly operating costs like electricity, garbage pick up, Water & sewage,.. it’s not thaaaat much. Our village’s electricity office bought and secured prices for the next three years, so we actually avoid horrific bills, unlike other big companies who sent out 500 Euro per month bills to private households..

How are you doing?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They are my number one Chateau people...... they love animals and look after them. Not only rescued donkeys but they have 3 legged dogs and saving the barn yard cat. Shout out to poor Ruby!
They keep their children out of the picture.
They DO things .... like renovating !!!
I find the Chateau not too big or small and the two are lovely people.
I really like how they just roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. Also, they’re not trying to live in a museum and have a less is more aesthetic. Sadly they tripped themselves up joining Patreon because so many viewers just begged to help. Granted it was only supposed to be for donkey care. Grift is grift. Ryan’s parents also have two rescue donkeys yet don’t ebeg. Can’t say the same for Ryan.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Once again I had a lot of fun collecting the hints Stephanie Jarvis left publicly that reveal her most recent lies about having only just discovered the structural disasters in her not so grand salon. Over a year ago, in a flog called 'Rebuilding the chateau?' she and her amateur builder cuz Armoir are discussing the sagging of the beams, exposing them and get the opinion of a structural engineer before putting anything back in. This proves that she has known all along there would be an issue serious enough to bring in an expert with more special knowledge that Armoir couldn't provide. It then took her a whole year to change the narrative towards trusting her cousin to do the work (read: keep the money in the family).

View attachment 1842226
View attachment 1842227
It's just not the Grand Salon that's falling down. I suspect that entire corner of the building, running from the roof down through the attic, the bedrooms, the grand salon and the crumbling outside terrace and steps is unstable.

It's been exactly a year since Fanny, Snorty & Potty spent a day clearing out the attic. I don't believe they've been up to the attic since. In the past year have them filmed in the attic? Since then I don't recall :
- any adventures in Narnia
- any new wardrobes in Narnia
- any foraging through wardrobes looking for costumes or decorations
- any repairs to the attic floor
- any more talk of a sewing room in the old servants quarters for Fanny
- any no more talk of a tv room in the attic
- any plans for a photo workshop for Potty in Narnia

And why? The bet the attic can't take any more weight and the structural engineer told them to stay clear of the attic. I wouldn't be surprised there are now also props installed in the attic holding up roof. The attic is likely condemned & off limits for fear the floor will collapse and someone could come crashing through to the rooms below.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Stephanie should be happy.
LEGO decided to make a minifigure based on her and her poodle.
71037-10.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That's actually not Camilla's sister but Marina Kim, the friend of Stephanie Jarvis that she gave the charity money from the gift grab to without an actual charity being there. She is also the girl that stalked that British politician up to the point that she was almost deported back to her home country. We talked about her many threads ago. She's a real piece of work. I must admit Ollie has guts to show her to the public again, but indeed he did her no favor the way she was portrayed...
Thanks for the clarification Clara. What a tacky, unseemly, fraudulent crowd of ne'er-do-wells they all are. They certainly deserve each other.

There nearly 18 years and the shutters are all different colours
Earlier in the year one of the volunteers painted the metal work on one of the windows black. Don't think anything else has been done to the other windows since.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1845151
Dana had her hair done.
View attachment 1845068
View attachment 1845158

View attachment 1845161
View attachment 1845217
Her hair looks like wild wool. Glad to see Phi Phi reads here and has listened that the bottom waistcoat button should always be left undone. Fanny needs four inches or more taken off the end of her hair the condition is appalling

3 Patreon posts in one week… i guess I have received my $7’s worth 😂
Happy New Year everyone! The party’s still going strong here at the chateau, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful 2023 and to thank you for all of your love and support during 2022. Whilst there’s a lot to tackle at Lalande, starting with the heating system, chapel and grand salon, here’s to facing those challenges with optimism and purpose 🥂 I still can’t believe that, after more than a decade of cold winters, the new heating installation will start this month, and it’s thanks to all of you who have made it possible ❤
I can’t wait to share all of the upcoming adventures with you, all my love,
Stephanie x

PS I know that I left you on a cliff-hanger in yesterday’s video. You’ll be pleased to hear that Peregrine did let himself out in the night, but only after leaving us a little celebratory pooh on the armchair. I’ve decided to see it as a sign of extraordinary good luck 🍀

View attachment 1844429
View attachment 1844430
Hard choice as to which is worse....pigeon pillow poop or Fanny's bird's nest hairdo.

Do you suppose the Influencer and Wallpaperer are scrambling for content for tomorrow’s vlog? We better not see anymore projects in the kitchen or dining room or a lame cooking segment.

View attachment 1843583
Horrid colour. Even another green room would have been preferable.

• Haha
The Christmas chateau DIY on C4....SJ’s hair was the worst I can recall as it looked like she'd gone through several hedges backwards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So did Tess copy Stephanie’s toile fireplace style or did Stephanie copy Tess’s toile fireplace style? Either way they’re both dirty whores.🔥
B54C1CB0-5812-4FA7-BA05-2546295018FE.jpeg

D7DDEC6B-19EE-47C2-BA8A-2F6EB4D97B63.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.