The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to say there is a blog on tinternet from June 2014 by someone called Colleen Alberti who with a friend went to stay at Tess’s chateau de Rochefolle for a week. In this blog she mentions that Tess and her then partner Chris took them to shittooville as Chris was going to move some furniture for Fanny. The good part is that they ended up playing tennis on the weedy overgrown court whilst they WAITED for Fanny to show up. She is so unbelievably rude keeping someone who is there to do her a favour waiting, I know in this case it was only Tess and her partner who are also pretty abysmal specimens of humanity but Fanny constantly being late for everything is just showing her contempt for everyone else.
People who are late all the time are rude humans. If you KNOW you are late all the time then it’s on purpose.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ok so Dana is at Tess’s New Years Eve, Pavlina is in Paris with Jared, Stuart returned to Paris a few days ago to move into her new apartment me thinks there is definitely no bugger left at the shittoo for New Year.
Are they all together somewhere warm or have they all gone their separate ways.
You can bet the Floor Scrubber is travelling and shopping and partying. She has no restraint, no morals.

Reactions: 17
I hope Philip is 'enjoying' this as much as we are.

Could you provide the title and author please?
Title is ' Boarding school syndrome'The psychological trauma of the ' privileged'child by Joy Schaverien. It is not light reading... but is also not complex. I found it extremely informative and helpful

Ok so Dana is at Tess’s New Years Eve, Pavlina is in Paris with Jared, Stuart returned to Paris a few days ago to move into her new apartment me thinks there is definitely no bugger left at the shittoo for New Year.
Are they all together somewhere warm or have they all gone their separate ways.
They need to be back for the10th when Nathan starts??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Our a French Chateau channel just makes me happy 😆

0306E5EC-5733-4A71-B7DC-A2A38A7B64DD.jpeg

A706ABFB-57EB-4277-A6AD-D074360363B8.jpeg

5D8875E0-28DF-4683-95E3-5A147B92C28C.jpeg

They put a picture of their donkey in the guest room 😂😂

0B4E74B7-0F4C-47A3-9589-C607C48CC9FD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
People who are late all the time are rude humans. If you KNOW you are late all the time then it’s on purpose.
Yikes I am soooo rude then!
I set alarms for when to leave just to get somewhere nearly on time. 😳 I was feeling pretty inadequate that I cannot get out the door- then I did finally read an article (some research) saying that the lateness is a result of trying to do one more thing- and that’s what I do- it’s not that I don’t get ready to go- once I am ready I think..oh I’ll get those clothes out of the dryer and the other load in- I’ll just put these coffee cups in the dishwasher. I’m terrible about that- and I think it’s about being ADD or something- Adult ADD? Is that a thing? Anyway..... I’m one of the late ones- but not purposefully! It comes natural to me. So now I’ll just feel bad that I’m rude. 🥺 I think the timer has been helping some though. Maybe there’s hope!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Happy New Year!
65A7CABB-6754-4162-96D3-08378C77506C.jpeg

I just realised that with some dirty minds on here (included mine 😂) this picture is a bit…… never mind! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yikes I am soooo rude then!
I set alarms for when to leave just to get somewhere nearly on time. 😳 I was feeling pretty inadequate that I cannot get out the door- then I did finally read an article (some research) saying that the lateness is a result of trying to do one more thing- and that’s what I do- it’s not that I don’t get ready to go- once I am ready I think..oh I’ll get those clothes out of the dryer and the other load in- I’ll just put these coffee cups in the dishwasher. I’m terrible about that- and I think it’s about being ADD or something- Adult ADD? Is that a thing? Anyway..... I’m one of the late ones- but not purposefully! It comes natural to me. So now I’ll just feel bad that I’m rude. 🥺 I think the timer has been helping some though. Maybe there’s hope!
I don't think ADHD makes you late, and if you're getting extra done I'd be surprised it's ADHD... I have it and I'll find any excuse under the sun not to get anything done 😂 It's a nightmare. I barely function till minutes before a deadline.. I've even tried conning myself and saying it's due the day before, but I know I'm lying so still don't get cracking on it.. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Happy New Year! Here’s to a fabulous 2023! I am hoping that George is coming through with that big juicy cheque in the new year!
I raise a glass of champagne to all you tenacious marvellous lot of extremely talented tattlers!🥂🥂🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
3 Patreon posts in one week… i guess I have received my $7’s worth 😂
Happy New Year everyone! The party’s still going strong here at the chateau, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful 2023 and to thank you for all of your love and support during 2022. Whilst there’s a lot to tackle at Lalande, starting with the heating system, chapel and grand salon, here’s to facing those challenges with optimism and purpose 🥂 I still can’t believe that, after more than a decade of cold winters, the new heating installation will start this month, and it’s thanks to all of you who have made it possible ❤
I can’t wait to share all of the upcoming adventures with you, all my love,
Stephanie x

PS I know that I left you on a cliff-hanger in yesterday’s video. You’ll be pleased to hear that Peregrine did let himself out in the night, but only after leaving us a little celebratory pooh on the armchair. I’ve decided to see it as a sign of extraordinary good luck 🍀

CDF1AEEB-6C62-473E-BF15-D8562ADB50F6.jpeg

CBE8F73F-9B36-4B8D-B001-4DDA24E3D010.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I think those wonderful gifs of Snorty made by @ComtesseRose should make an appearance in every new Fanny Fred on here ! Comedy gold and I will never tire of watching and chortling at them ! Indeed it should be a rule that they HAVE to be shown ! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy New Year everyone! The party’s still going strong here at the chateau, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful 2023 and to thank you for all of your love and support during 2022. Whilst there’s a lot to tackle at Lalande, starting with the heating system, chapel and grand salon, here’s to facing those challenges with optimism and purpose 🥂 I still can’t believe that, after more than a decade of cold winters, the new heating installation will start this month, and it’s thanks to all of you who have made it possible ❤
Stephanie x

PS I know that I left you on a cliff-hanger in yesterday’s video. You’ll be pleased to hear that Peregrine did let himself out in the night, but only after leaving us a little celebratory pooh on the armchair. I’ve decided to see it as a sign of extraordinary good luck 🍀

View attachment 1844429
View attachment 1844430
Who has been trying to photo shop. Look at her neck and face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Stephanie x

View attachment 1844429
View attachment 1844430
Trashy cow couldn’t put sheets over the furniture just in case?!? Diarrhea on velvet…there’s a metaphor in their somewhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.