The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well ..... the old boy finally is a VIP !!! 🥂

Watch ..... he will be buying a Chateau soon ;):love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
3 Patreon posts in one week… i guess I have received my $7’s worth 😂
Happy New Year everyone! The party’s still going strong here at the chateau, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful 2023 and to thank you for all of your love and support during 2022. Whilst there’s a lot to tackle at Lalande, starting with the heating system, chapel and grand salon, here’s to facing those challenges with optimism and purpose 🥂 I still can’t believe that, after more than a decade of cold winters, the new heating installation will start this month, and it’s thanks to all of you who have made it possible ❤
I can’t wait to share all of the upcoming adventures with you, all my love,
Stephanie x
PS I know that I left you on a cliff-hanger in yesterday’s video. You’ll be pleased to hear that Peregrine did let himself out in the night, but only after leaving us a little celebratory pooh on the armchair. I’ve decided to see it as a sign of extraordinary good luck 🍀
View attachment 1844429
View attachment 1844430
I wonder who Stephanie will have clean the pigeon poo off the velvet chair and pillow? I shouldn’t worry about it, I’m sure someone will do it before Steph and the important Lalanders get back to the chateau from South Africa, Dubai and Venice Carnival at the end of February 2023. Are both pillows reversible? Asking for a friend.
B37389D4-04AB-42E7-908F-9B8FD80657CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I'm guessing these pillows are just like the others at the HMN that are never washed....you can just see the sh-t on them better here!
Not to worry....... some fool will send her replacements for the Poo Pillows ! :cautious:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Well, well, well ..... the old boy finally is a VIP !!! 🥂

Watch ..... he will be buying a Chateau soon ;):love:
Entering the VIP lounge under his own timeline--- nicely done on New Years Eve. I wish everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder who Stephanie will have clean the pigeon poo off the velvet chair and pillow? I shouldn’t worry about it, I’m sure someone will do it before Steph and the important Lalanders get back to the chateau from South Africa, Dubai and Venice Carnival at the end of February 2023. Are both pillows reversible? Asking for a friend.
View attachment 1844695
She will just turn them over

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
People who are late all the time are rude humans. If you KNOW you are late all the time then it’s on purpose.
Quite often, people are deliberately late to give the impression that they are more powerful or important, a higher status than the people who have to wait for them. It's exactly what the entitled madam would do, just as she is always the last to arrive for dinner or at a party. She has to make a grand entrance. Then, everyone has to focus on her. She is greedy for attention and adulation. She also likes people to think she's so busy working that she can't get anywhere on time. As you say it's so rude, and arriving in the middle of the night when she is a guest in someone else's home and getting up late for breakfast is unforgivable.

She always looks so dated. I suppose her heyday was in the 80s and 90s, she's stuck there. I'm sure the grannies just love it!
They both look totally ridiculous. His stupid childish chubby cheeked grin is slappable, and she has her Dolly Parton (but less pretty) look. It's like a cartoon!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
'As we near the end of 2022, & take a glance back at what has been achieved with The Christmas Diaries, Advent series & The Chateau Diaries channel itself since it started in Autumn 2018, the growth is amazing.
With over 213k subscribers, 71 million views on the You Tube channel, charitable donations, providing employment & of course restoring the Chateau & Grounds,
This year's Advent series, has been the best yet, in terms of views, with almost 2.5million under its belt!
The growth is due to a number of factors, there is no denying Stephanie's determination to produce her vlogs every week regardless of any mishaps is a key point. The content is varied & interesting & of course the steady flow of volunteers & family members who contribute to daily life putting their twist to the script. Not forgetting our joy at seeing old faces returning for flying visits..it all adds to the charm & attraction.
Mummy's straight forward approach, frugal & sensible at all times...Stephanie's eccentricity....which brings out the part of us that has secretly wished we hadn't always made the "easy" choice...Tatinette, this petite character with so much love & encouragement to give, an Aunt & God Mother who has influenced Stephanie through out her life...introducing her to frivolous beauty, nurturing a love of all things nice...especially Christmas....Scotman/Gerald....Stephanie's brother in every way, whilst not a blood relative, he has taken the role of custodian which was placed on him as a teenager when he used to look after the baby Stephanie, A bond was created in those very early days.....that will never be broken!!. Always there....always on the sidelines if he is needed,for friendly advice, a reality check....or a cuddle when the day has been tough!.....Derek Jarvis will be very proud of how he has looked after the apple of his eye in his absence, the two college friends, Michael & Nic who supported her dream of living in a castle...they supported her when things weren't so promising...now she has the opportunity to return that loyalty by improving the chateau & fulfilling those dreams to reality. Amaury the supportive cousin who will tackle anything & protect her at all costs. Philip, the softly spoken volunteer, who has ended up being so much more...her support, her encouragement, her constant....her rock...& very clearly the love of her life.
Of course we also have the staff..Kirsty & her team in the garden, Natalia & the B& B team, Nick the groundsman etc....all contributing to the success.
Of course you, the followers & patrons play the biggest role. Without your continued support, there would be no Chateau Diaries. Your ongoing interest & viewing of Stephanie's vlogs is a tremendous bonus to her channel, she is very aware of this, & is eternally grateful for your support.
The new has lots to offer, Amaury will be undertaking the structural work....phase 1 of the heating installation will begin, the Chapel Restoration stage 1 will commence, the garden plans will evolve & in between rooms & areas will be tweaked.....so much to keep us occupied & interested.
Some day in the very distant future, when we are sitting in our rocking chairs on the porch, we can reminisce how we contributed to the restoration of a 16th century chateau in France, called, Chateau de Lalande, that will be enjoyed by many more generations because of our help!!!!!
Team work makes dreams work.......well done everyone xx'
Having had a run in with BG I have to say this little antidote made me feel nauseous 🤢
And I'll be commenting from now on when I watch CD. Any verbal diatrab that comes out of my mouth. I'll be more sycophantic that even Caroline Gooder!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quite often, people are deliberately late to give the impression that they are more powerful or important, a higher status than the people who have to wait for them. It's exactly what the entitled madam would do, just as she is always the last to arrive for dinner or at a party. She has to make a grand entrance. Then, everyone has to focus on her. She is greedy for attention and adulation. She also likes people to think she's so busy working that she can't get anywhere on time. As you say it's so rude, and arriving in the middle of the night when she is a guest in someone else's home and getting up late for breakfast is unforgivable.

They both look totally ridiculous. His stupid childish chubby cheeked grin is slappable, and she has her Dolly Parton (but less pretty) look. It's like a cartoon!
Fanny isn’t fit to clean Ma. Parton’s outhouse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dear Fanny,

This is what the restoration of a farmhouse looks like. It's what you do before renovating/decorating.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Your poisonous little troll,

Trollda
Exactly what we did to our place when it was renovated. We had to move out for six months as it was completely gutted, rotten beams replaced, new windows and doors. While the builders were doing all of that, Mr Spratt was putting in all new electrics and plumbing. Also we made sure we got our house fully insulated. If you're going to do it, do it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And this is exactly the confusion that arises from the crime family's use of relatives to act as contractors. Ostensibly Armoire is the handyman. Is he an electrician? He's installed the electrics or tampered with the electrics in the courtyard. Is he qualified? As a handyman he's paid by Fanny. When it comes to restoration my bet is that he morphs into a contractor and is paid by the Association. So, here's the scam.
As a contractor to restore and work on the collapsing not so grand salon, he submits a quote which is highly inflated, to the Association. Conveniently, the Association is run and managed by his girlfriend, cousin and Aunt. The association accepts the inflated quote and pays out. But, where are they paying? Has Armoire set up a company in Panama? Jersey? South Africa? I don't mean Armoire literally, he's too dim. I am referring to the 'family'.
If I were auditing this shambles I'd want to see at least 3 quotes from contractors. And there had better be a very very good explanation why Armoire got accepted. But to continue with the scam.
So Armoire fronts the restoration. He gets paid for his work, then he subcontracts to experts who do the actual job but adds 20% or however much the family agree to the bill. That 20% is sent offshore and divided amongst the family. Remember, the public have no access to the accounts because Fanny changed the wording on the Patreon account. The only 'members' of the Association are the family and therefore only the family have to see the accounts and attend the AGM. Was the AGM on boxing day when Phillipa's parents arrived?
The money was generated by Patreon tax free and this is a way to get it out of the Association tax free while also increasing the value of their asset, the farmhouse.
Listen here, I used 20% as a guide. It could be 100%. we'll never know... Or will we... ? I'm going to report this to the UK authorities because there are Patrons in the UK so it falls under their jurisdiction. Within 2 weeks Auntie, Uncle, Armoire, Fanny. Isabelle, Percy, Nick Larkin, Michael Potts will be being looked at by the authorities. I say 2 weeks because it's going to take me at least a week to write the letters and collate all the information. And I'll certainly advise them to read this blog. It's been frustrating for me to not be able to do anything and now I can. I'm chuffed.
There is another name for this other than fraud and tax evasion. It's also called money laundering. HMRC and the Serious Fraud Office are going to have a field day. I'm jealous because I'd love to be part of the investigating team. Actually might offer my services... It ain't over until the fat lady sings and I've put on a lot of weight lol
If we do nothing the scam continues, because there's the Chapel. I can't resist and apologise in advance... be warned...
THE LE LANDE CHAPEL IS HANGING BY A PRAYER HA HA HA HA
Dear @Yebo ,
I always believed that one of the 15 would be the one to bring down the fake princess and her entourage of grifters. Good luck with your campaign and I wait for the results with bated breath. The best New Year gift ever. :cool: (y)🍾🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 20
3 Patreon posts in one week… i guess I have received my $7’s worth 😂
Happy New Year everyone! The party’s still going strong here at the chateau, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful 2023 and to thank you for all of your love and support during 2022. Whilst there’s a lot to tackle at Lalande, starting with the heating system, chapel and grand salon, here’s to facing those challenges with optimism and purpose 🥂 I still can’t believe that, after more than a decade of cold winters, the new heating installation will start this month, and it’s thanks to all of you who have made it possible ❤
I can’t wait to share all of the upcoming adventures with you, all my love,
Stephanie x

PS I know that I left you on a cliff-hanger in yesterday’s video. You’ll be pleased to hear that Peregrine did let himself out in the night, but only after leaving us a little celebratory pooh on the armchair. I’ve decided to see it as a sign of extraordinary good luck 🍀

View attachment 1844429
View attachment 1844430
What did she do to her hair? 😳 The 80s were great, lots of good music and fun but come on! The hairstyles were not one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sing along!

On the first day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

The title of being VIP

(Then we skip to verse 12)

On the twelfth day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

twelve drunkards drinking

eleven chateaus crumbling

ten bores a vlogging

nine idiots dancing

eight grifters a grifting

seven vans a stopping

six ladies a laying

five useless things

four fawning patreons

three french trolls

two gay pugs

and the title of being VIP
Congratulations about bloody time xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sing along!

On the first day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

The title of being VIP

(Then we skip to verse 12)

On the twelfth day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

twelve drunkards drinking

eleven chateaus crumbling

ten bores a vlogging

nine idiots dancing

• :rolleyes:
  • o_O
  • :cautious:
  • :censored:
  • :cry:
  • :l:LOL:
  • :ROFLMAO:
  • :sick:
  • :sleep:
  • :sneaky:

eight grifters a grifting

seven vans a stopping

six ladies a laying

five useless things

four fawning patreons

three french trolls

two gay pugs

and the title of being VIP
I've been saving a seat for you (it's getting pretty crowded in here.) Llongyfarchiadau! 🍾🥂 💕

Blwyddyn newydd dda to the magnificent 15. 🎆🎇🎆

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You're okay @HalcyonOrganic 😱 ???
Hope you are part of these 26 %..........

IMG-20230101-WA0001.jpg

Translation:
Worry and scepticism: Only 26% of people in Austria go into 2023, according to the current MAS New Year Survey. According to the survey, people are most worried about inflation. The most frequently expressed wish is health for oneself and the family.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh I love that chair! Love the pets! I

I just watched their first vlog, they had me at saving the donkeys!🥰 And then the 3 legged dog! My heart melted❤
They are my number one Chateau people...... they love animals and look after them. Not only rescued donkeys but they have 3 legged dogs and saving the barn yard cat. Shout out to poor Ruby!
They keep their children out of the picture.
They DO things .... like renovating !!!
I find the Chateau not too big or small and the two are lovely people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Quite often, people are deliberately late to give the impression that they are more powerful or important, a higher status than the people who have to wait for them.
We were brought up to be prompt. None of this fashionably late stuff. The English Royal Family is always on time and my Mother would say to us 'If it's good enough for the Queen it's good enough for you.'
Another of her lessons was about entertaining. If you invite people to stay or come for lunch or dinner, they are making an effort to come and visit you so you put yourself out and make sure that you provide the best hospitality that you can.
In her eyes I'm sure that the inhabitants of the farmhouse would have failed on all accounts. However, she wouldn't have expected any different. She'd have spotted Fanny for being the nouveau riche dilettante that she is and not expected much. If I told her that I watched Fanny's antics on YouTube all she would have said is 'Why?'
Probably a question that we should ask yourselves once in a while.
I think that my answer would be that I watched for pleasure which turned to disbelief which turned to horror. 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.