The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The HMN has been given the title of Pooh Corner II, sorry Pooh Bear. There's something very disturbing about Fanny's fascination with poo. She seems to enjoy having a lot of it around. She talks about it a lot too with the damn peacocks. I know there's a psychological disorder associated with it, but I will spare Tattlers from it's description as we want to start the new year off without being sick. But seriously, why does she think it's funny? Those cushions would be out the door immediately in my house. That tit carries disease and it's unsightly and makes me feel a bit ill. There's something very wrong with her.
So Stephgriftococcus Jarvisia not only has poococks 🦚 but poogeons too. Wonder how it did get into the wintersalon ? Can't imagine them airing.

And I think you're right @Madame No disturbed she is, that's obvious. Something went wrong in the anal stage in her childhood ?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The thing is that with her parents busy scamming the old and the vulnerable Fanny wasn't 'brought up' so much as being 'dragged up' by her half brother. There's a difference.
Some people are brought up, some people are dragged up, but our Fanny was thrown up :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm trying to make out what Dana is wearing. Is that a long skirt with a red tie thing hanging down, or are those actually slacks with the floor showing in between her spread legs? Did she forget to put on a top and just walk out the door in her bra, with a sporty jacket thrown over? This "look" is incredibly dated. Why is she holding a doll (dressed pretty strangely, as well)? Wherever they are, it's so cluttered and tacky looking.
The creepy doll belongs to the equally creepy blonde on the right. As for Dana’s ensemble, it consists of five different pieces. From the image it looks as if it’s made from a satin-like material with lace. High waisted short pants, a midriff-baring lace covered bustier, thigh-high boots (that’s thigh, not red material🤢) a wrap skirt worn like a short train over all that and a matching jacket. Dana looks halfway decent with hair and makeup because the picture is in medium soft focus despite the harsh lighting! That said, I wish my tummy were that flat at any age!😆

Hmm...do you suppose they're clones of each other? 👯
Please no. More than one of either would cause the solar system to undergo quantum collapse!👻💀☠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is too funny. I'm guilty of carrying items in my bra especially during traveling internationally. I keep credit cards in there, keys, and maybe my phone!! Hidden and secure. I'm half Jamaican and I also half Southern American with families that speak those pure dialects. The good part of this familiarity: I can easily understand any British dialect, West Indian, Gullah too when everyone else is saying, "WHAT???!!"
Every once in a while when I go on shower and change clothes strike, I’ll find stuff in my bra that I put in there a couple days ago! I sleep with bra on so, I’ve slept with a lighter or money or a phone cord before! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This is so good and horrible in a way that is literally… so Lalande. Did anyone else think it was another @Le Baiseur masterpiece at first? Life imitating art.
5CBB4A09-FC82-4D3E-936E-F7961BB538E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was raised Catholic and when the exposure of abuse started coming out my mother asked both my brothers, who had been alter boys, if they had any untoward experiences with any of the priest, which I'm sure was extremely difficult for her, thankfully they had not. It was unconscionable that the church tried to dismiss it. They still haven't come clean about it. Many priests have just been shuffled around or stuffed away somewhere.
Happy for your brothers!
My parents have a lot of Catholic friends (mostly New Yorkers of Italian and Irish descent) who, at the height of the sexual abuse scandals involving the clergy, said they couldn't leave the church. For them, leaving the Catholic Church felt like turning away from who they are. The same is true with my nanny who's Filipino. A Dominican priest sexually abused her great-grandmother when she was 13, which resulted in pregnancy. To avoid further scandal, the family sent the girl off to a distant cousin until she gave birth to a baby girl! The priest was reassigned to a far-flung parish by the bishop, never to be heard from again since. That baby girl eventually became my nanny's grandmother. Despite that fact, her family remained Catholic. She said always argued that sexual abuse occurs everywhere perpetrated by monsters in positions of authority, not just in the Catholic Church, and she's right. It happens in Jewish yeshivas and synagogues, Buddhist monasteries, Muslim communities, Protestant churches, and other secular institutions, a lot of which are unreported, unfortunately.

This is so good and horrible in a way that is literally… so Lalande. Did anyone else think it was another @Le Baiseur masterpiece at first? Life imitating art.
View attachment 1846203
That pigeon poop is bad omen at the start of the year! 2023 will be a crappy year for SJ and her cohort.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is too funny. I'm guilty of carrying items in my bra especially during traveling internationally. I keep credit cards in there, keys, and maybe my phone!! Hidden and secure. I'm half Jamaican and I also half Southern American with families that speak those pure dialects. The good part of this familiarity: I can easily understand any British dialect, West Indian, Gullah too when everyone else is saying, "WHAT???!!"
When I went to buy a new phone (the old phone just couldn't take it any more) - I was keen on a smaller model - I told the very good salesman, that it was so I could keep it in my bra. He laughed (but I was deadly serious - it was the key selling point I was looking for) - and told me a woman came in the other day and needed him to look at her phone; she pulled it from her bra and he said 'it was still warm!!!!' with a distasteful look on his face.
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy for your brothers!
My parents have a lot of Catholic friends (mostly New Yorkers of Italian and Irish descent) who, at the height of the sexual abuse scandals involving the clergy, said they couldn't leave the church. For them, leaving the Catholic Church felt like turning away from who they are. The same is true with my nanny who's Filipino. A Dominican priest sexually abused her great-grandmother when she was 13, which resulted in pregnancy. To avoid further scandal, the family sent the girl off to a distant cousin until she gave birth to a baby girl! The priest was reassigned to a far-flung parish by the bishop, never to be heard from again since. That baby girl eventually became my nanny's grandmother. Despite that fact, her family remained Catholic. She said always argued that sexual abuse occurs everywhere perpetrated by monsters in positions of authority, not just in the Catholic Church, and she's right. It happens in Jewish yeshivas and synagogues, Buddhist monasteries, Muslim communities, Protestant churches, and other secular institutions, a lot of which are unreported, unfortunately.

That pigeon poop is bad omen at the start of the year! 2023 will be a crappy year for SJ and her cohort.
We can only hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's just not the Grand Salon that's falling down. I suspect that entire corner of the building, running from the roof down through the attic, the bedrooms, the grand salon and the crumbling outside terrace and steps is unstable.

It's been exactly a year since Fanny, Snorty & Potty spent a day clearing out the attic. I don't believe they've been up to the attic since. In the past year have them filmed in the attic? Since then I don't recall :
- any adventures in Narnia
- any new wardrobes in Narnia
- any foraging through wardrobes looking for costumes or decorations
- any repairs to the attic floor
- any more talk of a sewing room in the old servants quarters for Fanny
- any no more talk of a tv room in the attic
- any plans for a photo workshop for Potty in Narnia

And why? The bet the attic can't take any more weight and the structural engineer told them to stay clear of the attic. I wouldn't be surprised there are now also props installed in the attic holding up roof. The attic is likely condemned & off limits for fear the floor will collapse and someone could come crashing through to the rooms below.
I wonder if they have done some clearing of the attic. Another reason they don’t want us to see it! They had so many expensive things sent to them via the gift grab nanny farm. Heirlooms, Jewellery etc .No one is looking to see if they still are around. They have probably been sold. More travel funds for fanny.

Reactions: 16
Happy New Year to all 15 Tattlers and 3 trolls!
The whole family is out on our New Year's Day tradition of skating at the Rock, joined by my parents-and-sisters-in-law!
The missus is jealous of her sisters gliding gracefully on the rink. I lovingly and dutifully sit with her in her misery. :ROFLMAO: ✌

rockctr1.jpg

rockctr2.jpg

St Kathy of Lidl, pray mercy on my soul for writing about me again.
Also, I pray that you stay away from meat and high-purine food items
for the sake of your gout. Amen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Happy New Year to all 15 Tattlers and 3 trolls!
The whole family is out on our New Year's Day tradition of skating at the Rock, joined by my parents-and-sisters-in-law!
The missus is jealous of her sisters gliding gracefully on the rink. I lovingly and dutifully sit with her in her misery. :ROFLMAO: ✌

View attachment 1846461
View attachment 1846462
St Kathy of Lidl, pray mercy on my soul for writing about me again.
Also, I pray that you stay away from meat and high-purine food items
for the sake of your gout. Amen.

Blessed be the fruit.

C7BC913B-D4C6-47EE-B587-A185E553EDBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Spot on. The problem is that Stephanie Jarvis has only partly admitted to her patrons what's going on and a lot of the structural problems that were discovered during earlier surveys moths ago are not mentioned by her but do in fact bear a huge impact on how they should move forward when they want to eventually restore. There's a distinct order in which those repairs need to be done, or else the lower floors will still be at risk. It is my understanding that this bad news will be told to the patrons gradually, as to not subvert the influx of free cash too much at once. This will however mean an excessive delay before actual work can start. Stephanie Jarvis does not care too much about delays though..
When were these surveys? What other structural disasters are awaiting? How much did this cost?

Any official documents we could ‘leak’ to her fans to help her on the way down?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Chateau la Griffarie have a quote to repair their whole roof of 280k euro which will require scaffolding in place for 3 months. @Jeeves how does that sound to your OH. Mine, here in Ireland thinks that's a pretty fair price for the job.

Reactions: 11
Every once in a while when I go on shower and change clothes strike, I’ll find stuff in my bra that I put in there a couple days ago! I sleep with bra on so, I’ve slept with a lighter or money or a phone cord before! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I could not imagine always wearing a bra I barely wear one when going out- unless the nips will show otherwise it's free the titties season always

• Haha
Chateau la Griffarie have a quote to repair their whole roof of 280k euro which will require scaffolding in place for 3 months. @Jeeves how does that sound to your OH. Mine, here in Ireland thinks that's a pretty fair price for the job.
Seems reasonable enough although he's no expert!

Reactions: 8
Chateau Love Vivienne in her last video:"There is Chateau clean and there is really clean."
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chateau Love Vivienne in her last video:"There is Chateau clean and there is really clean."
😂😂😂😂😂
There is really pathetic and there is chateau pathetic! :ROFLMAO:

The Smug's gates look like they are in the wrong place need moving to the left
After Lady Phyllis, Anna Fleurie has the second most annoying speaking voice. She always sounds like someone is choking her!
Her forced vocal fry (as speech pathologists call it) sounds like she's trying really hard to sound like a Kardashian.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy for your brothers!

The Adass Israel School sex abuse scandal (Hebrew: פרשת מלכה לייפר, lit. 'the Malka Leifer scandal/affair'[1]) is a criminal case and extradition dispute regarding allegations of child sex abuse at a Jewish religious school in Melbourne, Australia. A former principal, Malka Leifer, will stand trial in 2022 on 70 sex offence charges laid by Victoria Police, with accusations from at least eight alleged victims.[2][3][4][5][6] Leifer, a dual Israeli-Australian citizen,[7] fled under suspicious circumstances shortly before a warrant could be issued, and remained in Israel from 2008 until January 2021, under varying levels of police and court supervision, pending the resolution of her extradition case.[8] Leifer's trial will not address other alleged sex crimes in Israel and the West Bank because they did not occur in Australia.[4][5]

The degree of freedom she enjoyed in Israel prompted worldwide media coverage and criticism of Israel's justice system;[9][10] activist Manny Waksdescribed the case as "a farce"[11] and "an embarrassment".[12] Leifer lived an apparently normal life for some time in the Israeli settlement of Emmanuel, despite a court ruling that she was mentally unfit for proceedings.[13][14] She was eventually rearrested after media and police scrutiny of her behavior,[9]but continued to evade extradition, with more than 70 court hearings and appeals requested by her legal team, and delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic.[15] In January 2021, after more than 13 years as a fugitive, Leifer was extradited to Australia; she appeared before a Melbourne judge via video link in April 2021, her first appearance in Australian court, and remains jailed without bond as of 2021.[16][17]

In 2015, the Supreme Court of Victoria awarded over AU$1 million against the school, and also $150,000 exemplary damages personally against Leifer. Australian police confirm there is an ongoing investigation into the actions of some members of the Adass Israel community in helping her leave Australia.[18] Israeli police investigated and indicted former Minister of Health Yaakov Litzman, following an investigation into official interference with Leifer's case.[19][20] Litzman eventually pled guilty to breach of trust in the case in early 2022.[21]

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.