The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so Dana is at Tess’s New Years Eve, Pavlina is in Paris with Jared, Stuart returned to Paris a few days ago to move into her new apartment me thinks there is definitely no bugger left at the shittoo for New Year.
Are they all together somewhere warm or have they all gone their separate ways.
Possibly house sitting for Kathy 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's a New Year's miracle.
Dana had her hair done.
Bad news, the black dye stained Dana's head.
Good news, Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen are not in the picture.
1672567795370.png
Even for New Year, Tess can't manage a smile. Someone mentioned Dana's falafels, but is that a high thigh line in her outfit? Cover up, ladies, it's winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You got that right! My grandson, who recently moved to Austin, is now employed as a cowboy hat shaper! The bigger, the better. I don't think Patrick wanted to muss his hair up. They also like big hair in Texas. I once worked for a woman who chose to have a very short hairstyle. While she was in an elevator in Dallas, a woman said how sorry she was that chemo had taken her hair! 🤣
The higher the hair, the closer to God!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sing along!

On the first day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

The title of being VIP

(Then we skip to verse 12)

On the twelfth day of New Years my Tattle gave to me

twelve drunkards drinking

eleven chateaus crumbling

ten bores a vlogging

nine idiots dancing

eight grifters a grifting

seven vans a stopping

six ladies a laying

five useless things

four fawning patreons

three french trolls

two gay pugs

and the title of being VIP
Welcome Heathcliffe - cheers to a fabulously festive, healthy and prosperous 2023!
Congratulations - you've earned this wonderful bit of crap swag from the Shitoo de LieLande 2023 Collection!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's just not the Grand Salon that's falling down. I suspect that entire corner of the building, running from the roof down through the attic, the bedrooms, the grand salon and the crumbling outside terrace and steps is unstable.

It's been exactly a year since Fanny, Snorty & Potty spent a day clearing out the attic. I don't believe they've been up to the attic since. In the past year have them filmed in the attic? Since then I don't recall :
- any adventures in Narnia
- any new wardrobes in Narnia
- any foraging through wardrobes looking for costumes or decorations
- any repairs to the attic floor
- any more talk of a sewing room in the old servants quarters for Fanny
- any no more talk of a tv room in the attic
- any plans for a photo workshop for Potty in Narnia

And why? The bet the attic can't take any more weight and the structural engineer told them to stay clear of the attic. I wouldn't be surprised there are now also props installed in the attic holding up roof. The attic is likely condemned & off limits for fear the floor will collapse and someone could come crashing through to the rooms below.
I hear Brenda and Gooder are taking their support of the chatelaine to an all time high and have volunteered to go personally hold the attic up until it can be fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
We were brought up to be prompt. None of this fashionably late stuff. The English Royal Family is always on time and my Mother would say to us 'If it's good enough for the Queen it's good enough for you.'
Another of her lessons was about entertaining. If you invite people to stay or come for lunch or dinner, they are making an effort to come and visit you so you put yourself out and make sure that you provide the best hospitality that you can.
In her eyes I'm sure that the inhabitants of the farmhouse would have failed on all accounts. However, she wouldn't have expected any different. She'd have spotted Fanny for being the nouveau riche dilettante that she is and not expected much. If I told her that I watched Fanny's antics on YouTube all she would have said is 'Why?'
Probably a question that we should ask yourselves once in a while.
I think that my answer would be that I watched for pleasure which turned to disbelief which turned to horror. 😂😂😂
I have anxiety if I'm running late. I try to always be early. I'd rather wait in my car or somewhere else if it would be impolite to be too early. The jobs I've had required me to be on time or I would have been fired. I was the one who unlocked the door for the others. Fanny's never had that kind of responsibility with the consequences that go along with it. She couldn't get a job working for others no matter what with her bad habits.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have anxiety if I'm running late. I try to always be early. I'd rather wait in my car or somewhere else if it would be impolite to be too early. The jobs I've had required me to be on time or I would have been fired. I was the one who unlocked the door for the others. Fanny's never had that kind of responsibility with the consequences that go along with it. She couldn't get a job working for others no matter what with her bad habits.
The thing is that with her parents busy scamming the old and the vulnerable Fanny wasn't 'brought up' so much as being 'dragged up' by her half brother. There's a difference.

• Haha
I was a Midwest transplant who once worked in a bank where most of the customers spoke with a Gullah accent. I didn’t understand what anyone was saying for the first two weeks. Some of the words I was hearing:

Witdrew = a withdrawl slip
Screet = street
Scrimp = shrimp
Fufty = fifty
Cent = even when plural you say cent. Like 12 cent
Pin = pen
Axe = Ask
Yonder = I got no bleeping idea where that is
Orms = Arms
I was also presented with many important documents, checks, and money from Bras. No not brothers, brassieres.

I now keep things in my bra. It’s a great place to put things when you don’t have a pocket.

They were lovely people, always called me honey or baby. After two weeks I knew what was going on. But whew!
This is too funny. I'm guilty of carrying items in my bra especially during traveling internationally. I keep credit cards in there, keys, and maybe my phone!! Hidden and secure. I'm half Jamaican and I also half Southern American with families that speak those pure dialects. The good part of this familiarity: I can easily understand any British dialect, West Indian, Gullah too when everyone else is saying, "WHAT???!!"

• Heart
  • Haha
So did Tess copy Stephanie’s toile fireplace style or did Stephanie copy Tess’s toile fireplace style? Either way they’re both dirty whores.🔥
View attachment 1845551
View attachment 1845552
You beat me to it! Can the Tattler responsible for sending in the pooping pigeon please send in a drone to search and destroy the effing stupid doll?! Enough Tess, it's beyond worn out. Not amusing, very passe. Dana got her hair under control, but Tess went the other way with hers. What an ugly room! I would have to wear sunglasses or ask that the lights please be turned down so I wouldn't have to look at the filth. Once again, the women are way overdressed for the environment. This is where Dana should have worn her too small Ralph Lauren ski sweater. Also, what is hanging between Dana's legs? Is that a sash or something? I often wonder where these women get their clothes. I never see anything like them at the stores or sites I shop, but then again I have CLASS! 🤣 Or at least I think I do! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's a New Year's miracle.
Dana had her hair done.
Bad news, the black dye stained Dana's head.
Good news, Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen are not in the picture.
View attachment 1845068
....and then there is this, 👇 another stained head and over teased hair.
I'm trying to make out what Dana is wearing. Is that a long skirt with a red tie thing hanging down, or are those actually slacks with the floor showing in between her spread legs? Did she forget to put on a top and just walk out the door in her bra, with a sporty jacket thrown over? This "look" is incredibly dated. Why is she holding a doll (dressed pretty strangely, as well)? Wherever they are, it's so cluttered and tacky looking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The HMN has been given the title of Pooh Corner II, sorry Pooh Bear. There's something very disturbing about Fanny's fascination with poo. She seems to enjoy having a lot of it around. She talks about it a lot too with the damn peacocks. I know there's a psychological disorder associated with it, but I will spare Tattlers from it's description as we want to start the new year off without being sick. But seriously, why does she think it's funny? Those cushions would be out the door immediately in my house. That tit carries disease and it's unsightly and makes me feel a bit ill. There's something very wrong with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love brooches but I don't wear them. They probably should only be worn on jackets and coats, maybe some sweaters, as they will leave holes in lighter weight woven garments. Many vintage and antique brooches have gnarly pins that are quite crude. Uncle Steve wearing them on button down print shirts is particularly odd. He needs to take a lesson from Coco Chanel, before you leave the house, remove at least one accessory!
I had loads of gorgeous brooches, owned by many of past generations within my family. When I downsized last year, I sold the majority of them as I knew I would never wear them. BUT, one item stood along, a gorgeous 3 stoned shamrock, silver brooch - I knew I was always going to keep that, Pure, simple design, I just love it and, I wear it with much pride every St. Patrick's Day too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's just not the Grand Salon that's falling down. I suspect that entire corner of the building, running from the roof down through the attic, the bedrooms, the grand salon and the crumbling outside terrace and steps is unstable.

It's been exactly a year since Fanny, Snorty & Potty spent a day clearing out the attic. I don't believe they've been up to the attic since. In the past year have them filmed in the attic? Since then I don't recall :
- any adventures in Narnia
- any new wardrobes in Narnia
- any foraging through wardrobes looking for costumes or decorations
- any repairs to the attic floor
- any more talk of a sewing room in the old servants quarters for Fanny
- any no more talk of a tv room in the attic
- any plans for a photo workshop for Potty in Narnia

And why? The bet the attic can't take any more weight and the structural engineer told them to stay clear of the attic. I wouldn't be surprised there are now also props installed in the attic holding up roof. The attic is likely condemned & off limits for fear the floor will collapse and someone could come crashing through to the rooms below.
Spot on. The problem is that Stephanie Jarvis has only partly admitted to her patrons what's going on and a lot of the structural problems that were discovered during earlier surveys moths ago are not mentioned by her but do in fact bear a huge impact on how they should move forward when they want to eventually restore. There's a distinct order in which those repairs need to be done, or else the lower floors will still be at risk. It is my understanding that this bad news will be told to the patrons gradually, as to not subvert the influx of free cash too much at once. This will however mean an excessive delay before actual work can start. Stephanie Jarvis does not care too much about delays though.

Happy New Year, Tattlers. Let's hope it's a good one with a lot of exposure for the extravagant misconduct of the charlataine Stephanie Jarvis. Tick Tock.

Even for New Year, Tess can't manage a smile. Someone mentioned Dana's falafels, but is that a high thigh line in her outfit? Cover up, ladies, it's winter.
To be fair, it might be winter but it's not that cold there: around 20C during the day and 13C at night. I would ask them to cover up anyway, as there is no reason to promote distaste like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Where does Dana get her money from? I don't see where she works for wages or a salary? She seems to be one of the ultimate moochers in the chateauverse as she doesn't have a chateau of her own but hops around from one to the other on a regular basis. Have we ever seen where she lives? Her failed cooking episodes are done at the HMN? Why? Doesn't she have a kitchen?

Reactions: 12
Where does Dana get her money from? I don't see where she works for wages or a salary? She seems to be one of the ultimate moochers in the chateauverse as she doesn't have a chateau of her own but hops around from one to the other on a regular basis. Have we ever seen where she lives? Her failed cooking episodes are done at the HMN? Why? Doesn't she have a kitchen?
we did. filthy chatlaine was once visiting her. they had lunch or something. i think it was before covid or in summer of 2020. she has kitchen.

Reactions: 15
Wherever they are, it's so cluttered and tacky looking.
Excellent observation. They are at Tess Hoffman's house, Chateau de Rochefolle, and as we by now all know Tacky is her middle name.

Dana has a job at the Pôle emploi in Argenton-sur-Creuse as a consultant to help people find new jobs. No, she does not have a chateau of her own and lives in a rather ordinary house in La Chatre. She has a tiny kitchen there, probably not very convenient for filming.

Reactions: 27
Excellent observation. They are at Tess Hoffman's house, Chateau de Rochefolle, and as we by now all know Tacky is her middle name.

Dana has a job at the Pôle emploi in Argenton-sur-Creuse as a consultant to help people find new jobs. No, she does not have a chateau of her own and lives in a rather ordinary house in La Chatre. She has a tiny kitchen there, probably not very convenient for filming.
Thanks for the information. At least Dana has a real job which brings her up a notch or two in my book. I'm sure another reason why she films her cooking vlogs at the HMN is exposure and wanting the same fans and viewers as Fanny. It's a wonder Fanny and Co. haven't started their own production company with so many spin offs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.