The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that what i also think....she is never ever gonna invest all that grifting money in that crumbling heap...she knows damn well as mummy dies...there is no back up anymore...she is on her own...so she is fillling her coffers now...that woman never is going to work...ones the money is in stones...and a chateau is always a sticky investment...she knows she wont get it back ...If this sceem stops ...she sells the farmhouse in the state it is in...moves on and tries to live a nice life...that place always has been a bad investment...i have to say if i was her i also wouldnt invest money in it....but i would have never bought it in the first place...they all underestimate the ammount of money it takes to run and maintain those places...let alone to renovate..

Reactions: 24
That has given me an idea!! What about us all booking lalande and having a ball and pahtee. What a breeze it would be!

Reactions: 19
Those videos are an effective emetic, absolutely puke inducing. Such sycophancy. When I see those types of channels it’s very clear they’re attempting to piggyback on every genre and earn ad revenue. Shows just how dangerous these algorithms can be!

Reactions: 15
[
“Hail, Kathy, full of grace. Blessed art thou among bitter Tattlers.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Some breeders have selectively bred traits in animals in the belief that people/judges will find these qualities appealing.
Some Siamese cats have been bred with an elongated nasal cavity.
Consequently, they have larger nasal cavities but smaller cranial cavities.
This has resulted in a breed that once was considered intelligent, to now being not particularly bright.

Burmese cats have traditionally had nicely proportioned faces.
However, the Burmese cats winning competitions were those with heart shaped faces and pushed in noses.
Some breeders who spotted this trend, now only breed Burmese cats with these characteristics.

Reactions: 14
And he called him Daddy. Who calls any man that isn’t their daddy, or step daddy, daddy?

Reactions: 17
I wonder who Fanny's transactional Advent gay(s) will be next year?
2020 - Michael Petherick
2021 - Curtis Ryan Woodside & Fillipo
2022 - Andrew & Ricardo
2023? - ??? (hope there's a Christmas miracle and Snorty finally makes his exit)

Reactions: 21
These houses are not even viable as Chambre d'hote unless they are en route down to the south. Most people stay at Chambre d'hote to break up their journey not for a fortnights holiday, as you are supposed to be out all day and just come back early evening for dinner. The Couple with the vile Queen Victoria rooms main audience would be English travelling down South, who want to believe they're getting a slice of French life, but with English speaking hosts, not going to stay at a gaudy guest house in Blackpool which is definitely their vibe. The whole tea room thing and a sideline shop selling Fray Bentos pies-what are they thinking. To have a viable Chambre d'hote you need to offer meals 7 nights a week to make it pay, have no mortgage and stay open as many months as possible. These grifters do 2 nights or no nights, running a b n b to make a living is bloody hard work and you have to offer something special. This lot just charge inflated prices for below par accommodation (look at Fanny's rooms) and do the absolute minimum. Dinners served in the evening should obviously be French not some bullshit created out of a freezer full of manky ingredients.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Just checked IJ's house in Southbroom for availability on Airbnb. It's off the market for the first 2 weeks of January 2023. I wonder if Fanny has booked it? It's a popular destination and schools go back on the 18th January 2023 so it could be a legitimate booking however because it's Fanny I'm dealing with and her timelines can't be trusted for her vlogs it's well within the realms of possibility that she will be there recovering from her Christmas excesses and debauchery. She ain't as young as she once was and trying to keep up with an alleged boyfriend half her age must be exhausting, both physically and emotionally. Poor old middle-aged thing.

When I saw the lists of unfinished projects and plans that everyone was recapping earlier in the thread, I was actually surprised. I mean, I know Fanny’s been slacking…but it’s really shocking to see everything in writing. Things she hasn’t done that I had completely forgotten about! I guess that’s her hope…everyone forgets. Gaslighting at its finest!

But I won’t forget this…Fanny, WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS?

Reactions: 36
People that view the lifestyle of a great country house from the outside have no idea what it takes to maintain the properties that are the foundations for it. Between the constant repairs and maintenance, one needs a viable business to provide the income to do so. There’s a very good reason why it’s a plot point in so many works of fiction. It is an absolute chore, especially when the concept of duty is brought into it. I personally didn’t want it, even though I’m the oldest surviving child. At university my brother and I switched places as to who was willing to take it on and I was happy to pass the responsibility to him. He has thrived at it and will soon pass it on to my nephew, who is also my heir. Both of my parents were very business savvy and lived by a few basic rules, never touch your principal, diversify your investments and buy low, sell high. My dad’s favorite caveat to that was know when to cut your losses and move on. Most of these newly minted chateau owners operate in a dream state until the unpleasant post purchase reality sets in. Usually because they didn’t do their research. Too late at that point.

Reactions: 17
Fanny isn't obliged to show the accounts because of the illegal change in the wording on the patreon account. That's why it's so important to address that. Once that gets looked at then oh boy, the house of cards will come tumbling down. It will tumble quickly and irrevocably.

Reactions: 21
I wonder who Fanny's transactional Advent gay(s) will be next year?
2020 - Michael Petherick
2021 - Curtis Ryan Woodside & Fillipo
2022 - Andrew & Ricardo
2023? - ??? (hope there's a Christmas miracle and Snorty finally makes his exit)
Those were the guest transactional Advent gays. You forgot the starring transactional gay, Phyllis!

Reactions: 12
She looks a hell of lot more natural with Mason than she ever has with PhiPhi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.