The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pictures are surprisingly nice! I like the colours and fun weird poses… most of the pictures we take in our friend group looks like that
I have to begrudgingly admit… Pottsy takes good photos..

But lord that word salad of a post! I used to have a friend who wrote like that… the Christmas/birthday cards she wrote for us was… A LOT! Friendship faded away… it was probably for the best

Didn’t the queen used to take decorations down in February? Of course madame has to imitate

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought I was out on my own on this one.

Reactions: 11
If that has a UK flag over the bed...yes. leggett immobiliser are the agents.
Château de Saugé

Reactions: 8
Have to add at the 11.00 minute out of 13:49.
Don't get me wrong, she is ok, never in my mind has she ever been the Queen Kathy of Lidl. Imho, she really has always rather bleated on about her own personal ailments in all of her vlogs, rather than, "Kathy's life in France" per se! Whatever!
Also, she doesn't appear to swear so much either these days - I wonder why? Which imho, was always totally unnecessary to do so in order for her to make "her" point. Yes, we can all swear, but Kathy often took it to the extreme, imho.
OMG, then she says that people on Tattle talk about themselves - excuse me, what exactly do you do yourself Kathy in every vlog you release, e.g. talk about yourself constantly, more times rather than, not!
I recently watched her vlog regarding why she is/has been passive aggressive throughout her life. I totally respect her for doing so, as some of which she said, truly resonated with me too.
My late sister was also a psychiatric trained nurse and, unfortunately, through her training could often appear rather cold and/or detached too. Which often surprised me as I knew my sister as being the total reverse in my real life with her.
Nuff said now. Hope you appreciate my comments Kathy! I, for one, am not bitter, just speaking my truth and being real as I see it. And, as you well know, if you put yourself out as a YTuber - you will always receive feedback too - good, bad or, ugly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yikes! I never watched Chateau DIY show, so I have no idea who these people are... but that poor chateau has been outright vandalized by their "restorations"... It's hideous!

I wanted to say the best thing about the rooms are the Persian rugs.. but upon zooming in, at least the blue ones are fake Persian rugs, the pink ones are also sus... go figure

Reactions: 24
Why is IJ suddenly acting like a dumb mute.
The forced happiness and unrealistic expectations of the holidays may have gotten to be too much for her to handle. You can only fake it for so long…and she’s probably just too tired to play along anymore. Sad, really.

Reactions: 26
Like a vlog book club. We all watch an old vlog and the corresponding new one then meet to discuss. Wine essential
Brilliant idea someone to nominate a flog each week or just start at beginning and work through, mind you we don't want to get too depressed

OMG this is the absolute taste abortion I mentioned a while back as gypsy chic so disgusting

Reactions: 17
That's who I was thinking of, yes. I've never been keen on their sense of style (I didn't see the relevance of a Queen Victoria theme in a French château) but they've worked hard.

Reactions: 15
Is this UK C4 episodes? If so, I don't recognise any of those rooms being featured from any Chateau that I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
One thing must be said about Italian inheritance laws of succession, they are very protective of the heirs' rights: nobody can deprive a legitimate heir of at least a part of the inheritance, even if the deceased didn't mention it or didn't want to.
What happened to you could never happen here. First, when your mum passed away, half of her estate would have become yours. Your dad could only have sold his half. Again, when your dad passed away, (but had he married that New Squeeze?), half of his property, including half of his money in the bank, would be yours. She or her family could only touch half of it. This, of course, IF they were married and she was a legitimate heir. Otherwise everything would be yours.

Last edited:
Kathy used to contribute to tattle then got offended and buggered off and bad mouthed us

Reactions: 14
Whenever you think of your mum it's because she is thinking of you... those moments of emotion that appear to suddenly come from nowhere? Don't be quick to dismiss as nostalgia, I firmly believe they are a message, a hug, a reminder that you are never alone... when ever I get them I say Hi and Thank you...

Reactions: 18
Thanks! Happy someone finally said what I've always thought. She's so boring and complaining all the time.

I still occasionally dream about my mum, even though it has been 40 years since she passed. And, on occasion, she actually speaks to me in my dreams. It truly, is just so real and feels like a hug from her to me when I need it most.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
did anyone mentioned unfinished pergola?

OMG this is the absolute taste abortion I mentioned a while back as gypsy chic so disgusting
That's who I was thinking of, yes. I've never been keen on their sense of style (I didn't see the relevance of a Queen Victoria theme in a French château) but they've worked hard.
Whilst, they didn’t get their chateau quite right, it turned out 100% better than Lalande will ever be under Stephanie Jarvis’s watch.

well if Clara's guess was right then xmas was celebrated when the TV lot were there- probably buggered off onto a sunbed till Feb! Then she will visit Dubai with Jerry, SA for poor mummy undearest - I reckon she will beat her 50% away target next year

Reactions: 14
Whilst, they didn’t get their chateau quite right, it turned out 100% better than Lalande will ever be under Stephanie Jarvis’s watch.
Dahhling even Dan’s chateau is better than Fanny’s in some aspects! At least it’s a real chateau!
The bar is not very high

Reactions: 19
on the subject of Hygiene, I note Potts is still kneeding his bread on the manky kitchen table with the open cesspit cracks in the boards. So LaLande!
Even IJ made comment about the holes in the work surface... she wasn't impressed either.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.