The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes,. Tattle ads sometimes look like posts and I can't understand for the life of me why I'm having so many moose knuckle ads!!!

Reactions: 11
She is really doing come to bed flirting in this one with her gay chum MP but so different to with Phi Phi it is sexy flirting not prim Granny style

Did Fanny shag Wilson the American volunteer?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Don’t give up the day job Stu!

Reactions: 12
She is really doing come to bed tot flirting in this one but so different to with Phi Phi

Did Fanny shag Wilson the American volunteer?
Ah, memories! At the 7:40 mark, Michael says he has to leave LaLaLande for “at least a week” because he has “responsibilities.”

He missed his calling as a comedian!

Reactions: 18
Unfortunately, I have had a lifelong issue with grinding my teeth whilst sleeping.
Well, approx 20 years ago, I decided that my 2 upper front teeth needed attention, due to the wearing down of their lower edge enamel. I specifically told my fabulous dentist that I wanted the new, hugely expensive crowns to look 100% natural, rather than ultra white and perfectly straight. Great job done - nobody, to this day, would even know that they weren't my original teeth.
I have since had other, perfectly healthy teeth crowned too for the same reason. My dentist actually told me that my dental hygiene is exemplary but he has never had any other patient who required so many crowns just due to teeth grinding. I did have a gum shield made but I always used to spit it out during the night - total waste of time/money at the end of the day. I have even chipped off whole sections of my back molars too via the grinding.
BUT, far better to have natural looking teeth than fake OTT veneers or ugly/unnecessary gaps.
Unlike your own initial extensive treatment @OhIDontKnow, which must have been so painful/horrendous, mine was tolerable and I only ever really had to wait for the injections to wear off. Result!
I totally agree with you too, individuality is the name of the game.

Reactions: 8
The Fleuries’ need for the dining room Reno started the very day I was first to post about the Tesla when they started their vacation, as well as not having decent content for several weeks post kitchen Reno. I pointed out they could afford a Tesla but needed others to pay for their kitchen. Then the shit hit the fan with an avalanche of negative comments about dragging out the Reno and having a Tesla. This was turn made worse by the Influencer stating he waned to buy a yacht. They then quickly hurried back to France and started talk of this dining room Reno. Of course the back pedalling began with the Wallpaperer claiming they only rent the Tesla. If that wasn’t bad enough then came CANDLEGATE.

It will be so very interesting to see what their next move will be I bet they have something in the works for renovating the long barns without any cost - write off Reno’s for an artisan candle shoppe? New BuyMeACandle fundraising site????

Reactions: 15
The poor dear is correct, Lalande is on equal terms with Downton Abbey. Both are pure fiction and not is all it seems behind the cameras.

Reactions: 23
On the subject of teeth, Tommy Cooper once said, that his dentist told him that his teeth were perfect but that his gums would have to be removed.

I do wonder how much Amaury is getting paid. How much does it take for a grown man to uproot his life, move to another country and single handedly take on the “restoration of a historic chateau”? He’s got to be getting paid a lot of money to make it worth his while. How much is too much for one in his position? Does getting paid well over the expected rate raise any red flags?

I’ve mentioned my theory about Amaury taking over the chateau, with help from or it probably being entirely taken care of by his parents. Not sure if it means buying Stephanie out or Nic & Michael Potts. Stephanie can’t handle the scope of work that the chateau needs & would rather be free to travel & live in Venice or anywhere else. This could set her free. Obviously it’s a secret plan, only on a need to know basis. The grannies don’t need to know yet.

Reactions: 27
Normally you take them down for "la fête des rois" - Epiphany - which is January 6th. Where I work for "sobriété énergétique" mesures they're all being taken down before the 1st of January ...

I've never properly watched Gift Grab except for five minutes on a couple of occasions but I decided to watch the Boxing Day episode of greed in full. It was thoroughly nauseating to see the desperation to open more presents, only one day after Christmas Day (if you believe the timeline). There was lots of faux ecstasy, including for some felt pigs in blankets and a glass pigeon, and some jewellery was sent in by "Stephanie" - she's not even bothering to use fake names any more. Woodland creatures were mentioned. And who is this Wendy woman who is clearly well-known to them as a frequent present giver? To think that this happens week after week is incredible. Apparently there are more Christmas presents to open in further episodes.The only deserved present was for Molly who I hope will enjoy her hide chews.

Reactions: 19
Part of me agrees, but another part thinks that SJ will never sell the farmhouse. She’s got hoarding tendencies, so letting go of the property that has close ties and memories of her father might be too difficult for her. Plus, Amarury has been there long enough to know the full extent of the issues. He might realize there’s no way he’d want to tie himself down to this mess.

Reactions: 17
Like a vlog book club. We all watch an old vlog and the corresponding new one then meet to discuss. Wine essential

Reactions: 21
I personally feel that Percy will deteriorate far sooner than Mommy Dearest - it is already rather apparent. Then Mommy will become his caregiver, which, although she may have had some experience in being so in her previous life, it is not natural to her to do unless there is plenty of money involved. Who really knows?
Thankfully, I am certain that both Isobel/Percy's families with them marrying each other at their late stage in life, ensured that both of their estates were 100% legally separated and sewn up for the benefits of their own children etc. And, why not?
Well, that is what I would have done, no doubt about it!
If that is the case, Issy would then move back to her little house in Framlington, near her sister/BIL/Gerry for occasional support and that of the NHS. As far away from the madness of the HMN as possible, methinks!
However, what does appear rather strange to me, is that Issy really doesn't seem to have any friends - have I got that wrong? Maybe not so strange in reality, as she is defo not someone I would ever wish to spend any time with personally. Whatever, her life, thankfully, not mine!

Reactions: 13
A huge division in distribution of wealth, yet the wealthy send expensive clothing overseas to people they don't even know.... you can't make it up!

If money is no object, as Andy Pandy wants us to think, and they need to travel with their animals, then Europe is very well connected with trains. If there’s a need to go stateside then Cunard still offers a transatlantic voyage. It takes a little more effort, planning and money to do so but it’s possible. Like so many these days, and his idol Fanny Fraudie, he wants instant gratification in all things. I’ve traveled with brachycephalic dogs myself and it’s worth it if you are genuinely attached to them. It’s also why I did not travel in the last year because it became obvious my sweet little girl was going to leave this world and I preferred to spend that time doting on, instead of stressing, her. I didn’t mention it at the time when she died this past summer but the Hateful 15, Menopausal Hags and Three Poisonous Trolls helped me grieve and begin to laugh again. Here’s a picture of my late darling, and yes, like any parent a lot of my life revolved around her. She was a rescue who loved people and didn’t deign to acknowledge the existence of other dogs, lol.

Reactions: 43
A lot of us have grown a bit bored and weary about CD and Stephanie Jarvis’s. What about making this Chateau Diaries forum into a chateauverse forum? Would it be a good or bad thing for Stephanie? …and us?
I for one am not that interested in the genre.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.