The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in the Coachella Valley, the "Date Capital of the World." I'm just down the road from Shields Date Gardens, they've been around for almost 100 years; here's their www and online shop: https://shieldsdategarden.com/
Too bad they can't sell their date shakes online - so delicious!

Reactions: 24
The time lapse on the La Ferte chateau is amazing, so much done , such attention to detail.. The transformation is incredible. One year.... Imagine la land in the hands of someone who cared, it would be great. Instead falling down...

Reactions: 30
Okay, back by popular demand, I’m giving you filthy animals my Filthy Patreon Recap.

“WHY THIS YEAR’S ADVENT AT LALALANDE HAS TURNED INTO ASSVENT”

The first thing I want to point out is that Fannys Spectacular Blue Overcoat does not have faux fur at the collar and cuffs. That’s real fur bitches. I would know. I’ve bought and sold many.

Moving on, another thing I want to point out is that she was gone for at least a week. They left in the morning for the train to Paris. They got to the Netherlands the next day, then on to German Christmas market for who knows how long, then on to the Richmonds’ for who knows how long, then back to Paris staying the night (must have driven), then on to her very wealthy friend who won’t go on camera to stay the night, and then drove to lalalande.

Oh yeah, that’s why she hasn’t done much for AssVent. Yes that’s right, I’ve renamed it AssVent, because she’s blowing all of it out her ass this year cause bitch has been GONE.

HIGHLIGHTS:

PhiPhi edited this vlog and he left in one of her stroke: impaired speech moments. She repeated herself and looked like she was gonna pass out a lil bit. WAY TO GO EDITING PHIPHI!!!

When they stayed at the fabulous chateau of the secret friend - their room had twin beds? Pics for proof. Auntie and Uncle stayed in the room they stayed in last time with a queen? Just saying…..

Stuart was definitely there alone with Pavlina when they got back. No ass bread for the Richmonds’. They get points from me for bagging the bread.

There was the obligatory shopping in Paris. They looked at foodstuffs and porcelain. Anyone surprised?

She said AssVent videos are late because they are now filmed on the day.

She definitely did not plan to spend long at the Shitoo this year. I’m being generous saying they were gone for a week. Might even have been 10 days. She was probably lying when she said she was three days ahead. But that is certainly no surprise. If Fannys lips are moving there’s a 50% chance she’s lying.

Until next time, you filthy animals.

Attachments

Reactions: 44
Oh wow we visited that date garden on our way to visit the salton sea, I’m sorry now that I didn’t try the shake, it’s so cool and retro just loved the area

Reactions: 15
This Sheikha will send you some.

Saudi Arabia is not a Sultanate it’s a Kingdom any royalty sending F4F a gift would be a Princess. I guess they got their wiki information incorrect.

Reactions: 27
That second screenshot is I think the closest to what F4F actual looks like, very scary boys and girls it’s like the portrait of Dorian Grey. The Christmas ornaments are more in the style of daddy dearest

Reactions: 18
Where is the proof the coat is second hand. Powder blue coats are the winter coat colour from what I have seen when searching for the coat to prove her wrong

For you all who want to know what Alexander is like a Billy vlog on Alexander and him going out together one year old. Just cut and paste

Reactions: 20
Today's advent thoughts...

Another nasty Lalande meal. I don't know what's worse, soup from fish, or soup from weeds?

More proof they read Tattle:
  • We called her out on the blue coat so she had to justify it by informing us it's second hand.
  • We called out Snorts for wearing his beanie at dinner so Amaury shows solidarity with an orange beanie at the table.
Jared's reet was truly paarfect (aside from the peacock feathers.)

I'm sure Potts loved seeing the Fanny & PhiPhi kissing ornament on his tree. If I were Potts, Mummy, or Nick, I'd put locks on my door.

Elsewhere in the chateauverse:
  • Colombe has candles too! Unlike the Fleuries, Colombe makes theirs by hand. Apple Pie (so original) and Library which sounds inyeresting.
  • Viv is MIA.
  • Lalacelle has a new GoFundMe, but this time to benefit their nephew's school.
  • La Ferte kicking ass on their own dime.

Reactions: 30
Agree 110%.
It was hypocritical lip service.

Reactions: 18
Oh wow we visited that date garden on our way to visit the salton sea, I’m sorry now that I didn’t try the shake, it’s so cool and retro just loved the area
How long ago did you visit?
Shields has a fun Route 66 roadside attraction vibe.
I've yet to visit Salton Sea, but I can smell it often when the wind is right (wrong.)

Reactions: 8

How much work!
WOW!
So much attention to detail!
WOW
Fanny would not have done this much work in three lifetimes.
But Fanny would do something differently:
FANNY WOULD BUY DAMN WALLPAPERS FOR €17,000.

Reactions: 35
THE BATTLE OF THE WREATHS

Jared and Pavlova's wreath looks like it's been toilet papered! FRK's wreath looks so classier in comparison!

Reactions: 33
Where I last worked, we had a campus in Dubai. Whenever the Dean or other academics visited the UK, they always brought with them, huge boxes of those dates and really delicious baklava - best I have ever tasted. I imagine they bought them in the Duty Free shop.

Reactions: 11
That looks delish. I agree with you, alcohol has no place during Christmas festivities.

It's interesting why authorities in different places warn the public. People in the north got a warning -40C. That's the first one I’ve seen. However, we get warnings for heatwaves. Stay safe and warm. If you go out, layers of clothes work the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Dear Diary,

today I found out that there are „Dates“ and „Dates“ in the English language.
Thank God I realized it after a few minutes and I deleted the post, before I made myself look stupid.

Our beloved Marquis has multiple first names, but I’ll just go by calling him Bübbele.

Reactions: 22
The French have what we used to. A wealth tax. If you owned your house you got taxed extra for being wealthy. Here, most had mortgages even low ones to avoid the wealth tax. It's gone now, but I think France still use it. My guess would be property tax around €3000 a year.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.