The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, another one has jumped on the castle band wagon, and here I thought they were going to take the high road. Sad. Are they going to start calling themselves the The Lady of the Castle now? Very disappointed. They won't be getting a Christmas card from me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Well I just watched the Althorp video of them putting up their Christmas tree. They are clearly complete idiots and have no idea what the hell they're doing in that big house. They only have one tree. I'm surprised that they haven't embraced the Dutch tradition of a Christmas tree in every room a la Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands.
I also couldn't help noticing that they didn't decorate Althorp with millions of flashing lights. Really! You'd think that they would know better.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to every tartlet around the world. The temperature at my backyard tiki hut here at the Southernmost Chateau is currently 51*F / 10.5*C, but started out at 45*F / 7*C this morning and is predicted to be a little colder Christmas morning. Special thanks to Stephanie Jarvis for bring us 15 old witches, haters and 3 trolls together, it’s the best and most important thing she’s ever done.❤
CE6FA184-F9E7-47DF-9106-EAD65E294329.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
My Christmas tree is big and decorated with beautiful glass balls.
I was preparing a photo of the tree for a Christmas card and realized that if you zoom in on the photos, you can see me and my apartment and the people in the living room. One has to be very careful with you spies.
My Christmas dinner was very successful, great food.
The days of preparation and thinking, shopping and preparing food paid off.
I'm resting now.
So......
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!
Nicholas Fairford has popped up in my YouTube recommendations. I've never watched the guy. Never wanted to watch the guy. Never will watch the guy. Just going to block his channel but my question... How did he know to insinuate himself into my space? Just because he was discussed here? It might be Christmas Eve and I might be filled with good cheer (Honestly I might be) but I just have to draw the line somewhere otherwise where would it all end?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just had to go back to Fanny's very first vlog to see what she used to look like. She has definitely had quite a bit of botox and fillers for some time now. I like the way the old Fanny appeared. She was so much more natural. I guess all that fame and fortune went to her head literally. She was actually a pretty clean cut kind of looking gal once upon a time. Not too much cleavage either. She still owns the same dress but now when she wears it, the boobs are pushed together and up with the help of a lot of scaffolding and boob tape. I'm not against botox or fillers. I just think you need to be careful with it. I tried them both once. I really didn't notice any difference because I think I started too late and I chose to be very conservative with it. I can tell you it was painful and expensive. It's also something you have to maintain every few months. Phyllis will be starting his regime soon.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, another one has jumped on the castle band wagon, and here I thought they were going to take the high road. Sad. Are they going to start calling themselves the The Lady of the Castle now? Very disappointed. They won't be getting a Christmas card from me.
I have a feeling that this castle nonsense was all about hijacking the YouTube algorythm.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A NZ Christmas Eve Fairytale

Several parties have been reading Tattle life Chateau Diaries and realise they are not a hate forum (well sometimes maybe) and have been concerned about their truth from the site. March last year a group of represenatives from Utube, French tax department, Gendarmes English tax department and Scotland Yard met to dicuss the continuing threads appearing. Lies, Fraud misappropriation of Patreon Funds, and smuggling across boarders of tat, gazebos, clothes and avoidance of tax that should be paid.

Although using VPN to disguse what country they are in they have managed to trace on line purchases made by Stephanine and sent to herself under ficticous names as gifts to avoid tax, but that is not enough they need proof. A plan was hatched, they bought in the big man.

The big man was to ingratiate with the crew living permanently and the floaters who continuely spend time at La Lalande, some owning their own apartments. He couldn't do this alone and so Scotland yard sent their super sleuth to accompany him, where they would pose as a couple, a backstory similar to Stephaines.

The budget was huge to allow the big man and super sleuth to succeed. They were to spend time at the place, visit the other players who lived else where, host them all ply them with food and drink waiting waiting for the slip they needed. They were to start their own vlog asking Stephainie for advice and hoping the advice she gives them in setting up vlogs and eventually patreon will expose her weak points.

What Tattlers exposed is being acted on and in the New Year we will see changes and hopefully prosecutions. Until fellow tattlers I get ready for bed and await the hooves upon roof, the sound of a ho ho ho, as Santa delivers my numerous presents. Just as my fairytale hopefully becomes a reality.

Celebrate the next few days however you do, see you on the otherside.
Sure ......

Reactions: 9
My Christmas tree is big and decorated with beautiful glass balls.
I was preparing a photo of the tree for a Christmas card and realized that if you zoom in on the photos, you can see me and my apartment and the people in the living room. One has to be very careful with you spies.
My Christmas dinner was very successful, great food.
The days of preparation and thinking, shopping and preparing food paid off.
I'm resting now.
So......
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Good thinking, I would have put your pic through my light dark reverse osmosis ultra filter and exposed you as Brenda Gibbons.
C4A60ED2-4805-4759-83D5-A68E0E9E9B22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey! What did the Canadians do to get involved in this? 🤌
We are all nice people and say aboot and soorry and live in igloos… according to Americans 😂😂
All in good fun! No one get offended! 😉
I live the in the south but I’m a Yankee Doodle Dandy, a Yankee Doodle, do or die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Madam No's Christmas Eve celebrations have been canceled due to COVID. You southern gentleman will just have to drop off your cakes and pies in the apartment building lobby. We'll sneak down later with masks on to pick them up. Fortunately, I was already providing the wine so we're covered in that department. Looks like classic risotto is on the menu for this evening instead of my brother's Portuguese pork with clams dish. I know it may sound odd, but it's delicious if you like pork and clams! We'll hunker down and watch some of our favorite classic movies. Maybe sing a few Christmas carols (probably not), try to stay up so we can see Santa in his sleigh racing across the sky with Rudolph leading and be in bed by 9:00. We'll try again tomorrow if everyone is feeling better. Meanwhile, I'll be checking in here for more insightful comments. Cheers!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
575D5FCA-9251-4FF2-88DE-E38E38A8DEAE.png

Stewie or Teresa… please provide editing tips in 2023 to the lesbians of Vidal Sassoon.

FD46866D-B87F-4567-860A-19AD924AE0FC.png

• Haha
Is there no Assvent vlog today to cheer me up? Is advent over at the castle? Are they all too ill or passed out to film, edit and post? Perhaps some dreadful catastrophe has visited them? Did the beam finally give way? Are they observing another Ukrainian Hour in solidarity? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there no Assvent vlog today to cheer me up? Is advent over at the castle? Are they all too ill or passed out to film, edit and post? Perhaps some dreadful catastrophe has visited them? Did the beam finally give way? Are they observing another Ukrainian Hour in solidarity? 🤔
it suppose to be a "big night" today. no time for editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear Diary,

Civil War II is about to happen. The Vermont Yankees against the Kansas Confederacy, because they have no idea where they are actually from.

And some Irish are involved too.

The Marquis and Ms. Marquis confirmed a theory I lately had: It IS possible to live in fully stocked IKEA showrooms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She used real gold. I like what she’s done. If there was endless money of course $17k for the wallpaper. It was not to be. I think when the room is dressed it will come together. But you have to give it to her, she put that room back together piece by piece and it will be relatively easy to just change the colors or paper someday. All the real work has been done. Let’s wait and see.
She's done painstaking work, but I agree with others that the taste is a bit off. An off white colour would have been better, more muted, if she wanted to keep the same colour pallet. Same for the gilding, something that imitated having a patina, looked a bit lived in, would have been less jarring.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's done painstaking work, but I agree with others that the taste is a bit off. An off white colour would have been better, more muted, if she wanted to keep the same colour pallet. Same for the gilding, something that imitated having a patina, looked a bit lived in, would have been less jarring.
I agree. Once furnished it will look spectacular - a great example of a restoration with a bit of licence. The Floor Scrubber has no clue how or ambition to do this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.