The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to watch the flog, but as expected all the comments are along the lines of "oh poor Stefanie, you really work too hard, let people pamper you."
Well, phi phi has worked hard making up fake comments all afternoon to pad the comment section and barely had time to play with his stuffed hedgehog collection.

Have a wonderful Christmas Pekey!!!!

Reactions: 17
I detest chrysanthemums unless they are the OTT gorgeous Japanese type. They always look cheap to me and like you say, something left on people's gravesites because they last so long. Why do they need flowers anyway? Aren't all the trees and garlands enough? Was it last year, or the year before when Fanny bought a million flowers for Christmas and spent thousands of dollars on them? She and Auntie spent an inordinate amount of time make the most atrocious bouquets. She even had to call FRK for advice because she was way over her head. The whole thing looked like a nightmare florist shop. She doesn't know when to stop until time is up. She's doing the same thing this year. More drama. More hysteria. More franticism until the very last minute. Then she will make everyone wait while she tarts herself up with excessive makeup, hair and evening wear from the 80s. She'll make her grand appearance with that shit eating grin and breathy greeting while her entourage puts on their shit eating grins after sitting there letting the food get cold. Just another Christmas at the shitshow.

Reactions: 27
She has guests for Christmas and no turkey yet?
Didn't she run into the same problem last year? Ian bought a goose over or something? She's so disorganized... Tantinat had to write up a menu for the week or they wouldn't eat!

Reactions: 25
And she spent an entire video recently mocking Anne Marie for getting sick after working outside in the cold weather in a t shirt.
Not trying to start something, but the cold doesn't make you sick, bacteria and viruses do. The way they live in that farmhouse, it's a wonder they aren't sick more often.

Reactions: 24
If it was warmer inside the farmhouse, I’m sure PhiPhi would be baring his midriff!

Reactions: 20
Tell me you don't like children without telling me you don't like children.

These cute Preston kids were telling SJ how their van broke down...when....
...a rather creepy boy walks in with flowers and she follows him, completely leaving the kids behind.

Reactions: 43
Not trying to start something, but the cold doesn't make you sick, bacteria and viruses do. The way they live in that farmhouse, it's a wonder they aren't sick more often.
Someone swab that kitchen table…bleh bleh…. Laptops, hats, phones, all the unwashed hands, flowers. Food, bags, purses. Just horrible.
Stuart the so called cook makes a show of cleaning the oven but even she has her laptop on the table,.Why did Fanny not prep the menus months ago. No budget .No organised food shop. Should we compile a list of ‘to dos ‘for her next year. When to shop, order, purchase Turkey, arrange flowers and garlands,make up rooms, vlog etc.
Its chaos and does not even look like fun this year .
A loaf here, a couple of bunches of flowers there, a turkey not quite there etc Can we make a Carol with the ridiculous way they do Christmas countdown.Do they just wait to see what Sultanas might send her in the gift grab and then she buys additional things.
She is a fruitcake.

Reactions: 24
Happy Christmas @Pekey

Reactions: 12
She has guests for Christmas and no turkey yet?
off course she had it...creating drama is also an art...in Fannies sick world.....pfff
well she decided to go there...i should say get your cake and eat it....a normal thinking person wouldnt even think of going there...

Reactions: 18
indeed..and that whole bunch who is coming for christmas....that whole lott is even worse than her...she gets the money....they are the supporting acts...how stupid can you be....

If you've got it, flaunt it I say
what is it with those over the top middleclass English weddings...horrible ....and tasteless...i thought the gypsies were worse....i guess i was wrong..

Reactions: 18
off course she had it...creating drama is also an art...in Fannies sick world.....pfff

well she decided to go there...i should say get your cake and eat it....a normal thinking person wouldnt even think of going there...
I agree. Pavlina is free to leave whenever she wants to. She's another fickle minded misfit, otherwise she wouldn't be there. Personally, I don't think she works hard at all, she's rather languid in her work habits. FRK was more energetic. The whole thing of just dumping the branches on the floor shows me that she's not very efficient and doesn't think things through. Now, she'll just have to pick them up. They should have been placed on a work surface in the first place. I don't know what her skill set is but her lack of get up and go is a turn off.

There....Phyllis' bare pasty skin. Feeling satisfied or feeling sick?
View attachment 1828409
i have no need to see more...yuk that facial hair alone...makes me wanne take a very sharp razer.... i have a clue what the rest looks like...

Yes… in the barn!
in her bed...the chemistry those two have...cant be missed...Danny is nailing Fanny.....

Yes… in the barn!
in her bed...the chemistry those two have...cant be missed...Danny is nailing Fanny.....

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.