The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW, something weird is going on with this site on my computer today. I am not able to leave any "likes" on posts. I'm not ignoring anyone. I do read them.
Already since the day before yesterday I could not like anything at the first go. It has always shown this yellow loading bar, then the oops we ran into some problems and then my (y)❤😂 was accepted, at last.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In SJ's tour of Chantal and Stephen's house she was very deliberate to mention that in her video comments people said she needed a builder, not just Amaury, a carpenter. She wanted to show he is a builder and can do the grand salon since he did his parents' house. Next video will be in Paris to celebrate Chantal's bday. (Depends on the f'ed up timelines).

And the green sweater dress 🤢 I cannot get over how terrible she dresses. It screams rayon. I just don't get it. Phi phi is a horrible stylist. The 80s are screaming that they don't even want their looks back because she makes them look terrible.
I read that as "people said she needed a BUTLER" - I really must book a trip to the opticians.
Mind you , it would't surprise me. She has pretty much everything else done for her.

• Haha
⚠ WARNING ⚠ Do not, I repeat do not, read FRKs whining and begging intro to her YT videos, nor any of the comments posted by her mentally unstable fans. It will only raise your blood pressure to an unhealthy level. You may even feel the need to act out in an unflattering manner. Fortunately, I was able to escape without injury or embarrassing myself and my blood pressure has returned to its normal level. Takeaways include spending the last year battling mental demons, (really, just the last year?) needing everything from money, to well wishes, to beanies from Amazon and, of course, "Watch the Ads in my videos (this helps me A LOT)!" 💰 🎁 🧞‍♂️ Like A LOT!
Until she gets help for herself she will continue to be a lost cause.

• Heart
  • Sad
If only some tattler can research how and how much money they all made with those nursing homes. Aunt and uncle seem to be loaded. Was it really just perfect timing to be in the mental health industry? 4 nurses ending so rich in the 80s though maybe only Isabelle seem to have some sense? I wonder....
@Lochness Monster wanted to do some research regarding their care home wealth if my memory is right.........

Reactions: 12
I can't keep up so I'm skipping way ahead. I'm in a bad mood about who won Survivor US. But, I would like to thank the person that recommended this channel - I've been binge-watching and other than her constant giggle it is an interesting channel. Makes me want to visit the area.
Ooh la la. She is Russian and a bit Odd, silly and young. But it seems like a hard worker and appreciates the beauty that is all around her. I enjoy watching , she posts everyday. Does have patron but will say what she is spending money on

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Very generic for sure. Boring and not any personal details to make it a home. I think Anna is too concerned to make a mistake so she keeps it all ho-hum. Regarding my comment about not having any window coverings in a cold climate- I can't imagine the trauma she would suffer trying to choose a fabric to use. They both need to lighten and up and have some fun.
Well they have their candles for the lighten up part and
they need a yacht for the fun part
but their followers just don't get it 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sure Stephanie Jarvis thinks she’s very clever, hitting two birds with one stone by showing off Armoir’s handywork back in England. Instead, what she did show off was more details and backgrounds to their grift, that clearly has been going on in that family for the longest time. Does she really think we would forget about the little construction company Tartinette, her husband and son had created around the project of building up that derelict farmhouse?
A family company entirely constructed around the renovation of an “historic” building with the sole purpose of living in it yourself and enjoying it’s magnificence, sounds familiar? Cutting corners with the hours worked on it, being able to come up with fake accounts for each and every detail, as it is done by family. Let’s keep it all close, except the influx of cash: that needs to come from elsewhere, obviously.
With all the properties now tied to this family, they can keep going for years, passing around the “constructing cousin” and his expert “business”. After France, maybe he and his Argentinian Bully can move to South Africa? I’m sure Percy’s place can do with some renovations. Or there’s a beach house to enjoy.
Reminds me of my neighbour, Nothing he touches is ever legal! He has a mound of fake companies that are all part of some tax avoidance and money laundering scheme. He is finally paying the price as he has claimed bankruptcy due to i can only imagine as an inordinate amount of debt and fees . he is failing miserably (for 3 yrs now) to sell his rundown house and land that is grade II listed and no one locally likes him due to his horrible personality and his spiteful run ins with the villagers. I hope that he will join his brother ( who was caught for a similar hair brained scheme) at his majesty's pleasure. I'm sure the village would throw a going away party!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m all for a good expose on Fanny’s Financials but I am not going to get too excited that she’ll be guest housed in a French or English jail any time soon, or poised in front of a judge in one of her low cut gowns and tiaras. Clara dropped a few wonderful love bombs and dander is up (thank you Clara) - seems we all are looking to drink this sweet nectar. “Hope springs eternal in the human breast”, I thought someone here reported her to the Mayor of her small town, to overall tax authorities as well. It seems enough ingredients have been tossed in the pot on the stove, and nothing. . . . . . .the stench of decomposition, it’s all around us. We smell it. We see it. We’re looking for the boil to spill over.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sure Stephanie Jarvis thinks she’s very clever, hitting two birds with one stone by showing off Armoir’s handywork back in England. Instead, what she did show off was more details and backgrounds to their grift, that clearly has been going on in that family for the longest time. Does she really think we would forget about the little construction company Tartinette, her husband and son had created around the project of building up that derelict farmhouse?
A family company entirely constructed around the renovation of an “historic” building with the sole purpose of living in it yourself and enjoying it’s magnificence, sounds familiar? Cutting corners with the hours worked on it, being able to come up with fake accounts for each and every detail, as it is done by family. Let’s keep it all close, except the influx of cash: that needs to come from elsewhere, obviously.
With all the properties now tied to this family, they can keep going for years, passing around the “constructing cousin” and his expert “business”. After France, maybe he and his Argentinian Bully can move to South Africa? I’m sure Percy’s place can do with some renovations. Or there’s a beach house to enjoy.

I wonder if the grand plan is to when the chateau gets hairy and the scheme isn't working - to scurry to SA. Cash in hand with antiques in tow after some teary eyed excuse - I wonder if France/UK has a expedition order with SA? If not they could always head to argentina etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
me too and guess what, fake Turkish Jo Malone and the other expensive brands for the hefty price of 200TL to 300TL. Now if I only knew what Jo malone's candles smelled like, I would have purchased one just for comparison 😂

Let's say Armoir is capable of doing the work. she is forking in 50K a month from Youtube and Patreon and she has said she would use the lake funds.
That means she can easily hire a company to fix it and it would not take 3 years to do so!
This is not a one man job. If SJ wants to freely travel again, she need to fix the chapel and crumbling dump ASAP. She can't justify holidays while people throw her money for the restoration of the heap. She does that, it will be another #candlegate meltdown
Stef doesn’t need to “justify holidays while people throw money for the restoration of the heap.” She has never justified anything, not her extensive travel, not her spending (on literal junk), not the lack of progress (on any meaningful project), not the accounts, not the “charitable donations” from the greedy grabby channel, no justification about anything! And people continue to literally throw money at her. It boggles the mind..,

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Random Thoughts:
Aunty's tree is definitely gaudy, but still a giant step up from the $2,000 Tartan origami Philip concoction.
The peach hue in Mr. & Mrs. Candle's dining room is odd. Maybe the color will look better with a few more coats of paint...but I highly doubt it.

Love the discussion on holiday gifts. With my unexpected surgery and lengthy recovery, it looked like Christmas would be put on the back burner. But my daughter has offered to cook dinner (she's a better cook than I am). Furthermore, everyone has been so supportive; I believe everyone deserves a treat. So, I booked an oceanfront home in the Bahamas for February as a "family gift." My people are ecstatic! A new tradition is born.

I find it hard to believe that Potty, Nick, and mostly mad dog Isabelle would allow anyone else's nose in the financials.

My bespoke Jules tile has temporarily been changed to a picture of my hometown (Pictured is Chicago on St. Patty's Day. They dye the river green for the occasion). No matter how old I am, I still miss home desperately around the holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember, a comma in the wrong place can change the meaning of a sentence so one has to be precise.
One forgotten comma and you eat your grandpa.......

Screenshot (366).png

let's eat grandpa
punctuation marks can save lives

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OIP.jpeg

Tattinet, channeling her inner Barbara Cartland?

Well I watched ETTC"s final fling, all I took from it was, has Dick and Angela ever realised the number of financial bloodsuckers they have unleashed on the world? My period must be coming, but, something that totally continues to piss me of is, Amuary, even if he has to change a toilet roll in the shithouse, he appears in pristine grey fleece and work trousers. In my experience, when you see a worker looking so neat and clean, it only means one thing.......... he does duck all.
Way too clean and tidy or he is really OCD. Christ Mr Spratt, work gear covered in either boss white or black soot from boiler services\repairs which has been this last week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We used to exchange gifts with my sister in law and her partner, one of my husband's cousins and his wife, and for some time their children.
Also a friend and her husband.
The latter couple began the gift giving and we felt obligated in return. (They like quirky. I hate quirky.)
Two years ago I told all three couples we no longer wanted to exchange gifts.
The family members were happy with this, the friends not so much.
In fact they stopped talking to us for a few months.

And . . . desperately making creating content.
On exchanging gifts, this year our family has decided they will just give to the children (my grandchildren) which is fine with me. The last 10 years (at least) my niece and her husband only ask for gift cards i.e. money so where is the fun in that- going to buy their gift card. So this year she says well we’re mostly just exchanging gift cards with each other so we’ll just give to the kids. I reluctantly said oh okay- we’ll just have a nice dinner all of us together for our Christmas to each other. Hopefully that is that! I won’t be making the trek to buy the gift cards every year. This was all a “texting” discussion! 🙄
*I do like buying gifts when it’s something I know the receiver likes- or makes me think of them. Buying gift cards is just not the same. Giving cash to adults is not the same! 😳
So Ho Ho Ho....
Merry Christmas everyone!!! 🎄⭐🎅🏻🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have 1 niece (38) and 2 nephews (35,30). 2 of them have children and I know they are struggling financially. This year I’ve bought some supermarket gift cards. I doubled the amount and told them that prices of food are going up and thought the card would help them after the festivities. They are very happy, so they tell me.
I always get a present, a book and an advent calendar (no sweets but other things) for the great nieces and great nephew.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.