The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Handwritten thank you notes are de rigueur no matter how you received the gift. It shows deliberate intention and effort. Texting, calling or emailing, in my book, are not acceptable, they are the lazy way out. Writing a note means that you either need to buy or make a card, think about what you are going to say, maybe even write a draft, use your best handwriting, get a stamp and mail or deliver it. Receiving a thank you card is a very nice gesture. Once a colleague of mine, who should have known better, bought us all donuts and put them in the staff room as a group thank you for putting on her bridal shower and buying gifts. I was not impressed. Others in her age group started doing the same thing explaining that it was so much easier than writing individual thank you notes! And these were teachers who were always going on and on about their students bad manners. I don't even like donuts. 🍩
This lovely tangent of ‘thank you notes’ is thought provoking for myself. My maternal side is very close- some are here and some in Ukraine. My kids always send thank you cards/emails to the UA fam and we purposely let a month or so go buy, cause that’s how we always time our letters etc.
Here, they haven’t so far and I’ve always been conflicted about this. Kids’ bdays fall at the beginning of the year and I always felt that if they phoned to say thank you, the fam may think, oh! Should we do something for their b-day?!! I say ‘phoned’, ‘cause honestly I feel like I’m always trying to catch up with stuff like that. There’s always something going on. So, I end up thanking our fam here on their behalf along with my good wishes and love.
Thank you everyone… kids will choose thank you cards this season to send out. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alexander was forced out because he's not part of the "Firm". They couldn't risk having an outsider listening in on their plotting and scheming. All the family and friends that are invited are in on the scam. Every single one of them. They'll be a lot of discussion and planning and not in a good way. This Christmas is definitely the first time the entire tribe has gathered under one crumbling roof.
What a dick move on Fanny's part to go back on her word and send Alexander packing. To make room for Stuart? Maybe he can spend the winter at the Shrek's - Sarah would probably like another sewist around.

BTW, what's his story? Why does he have no home to go back to?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is this the same guy the Pethericks dumped off at the shitoo?
If so, Tattle is calling you....come to us Alexander and receive a warm embrace🫂 from the 15 or so menapausal trolling hags😉
How very Christmasy!

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR HIM IN THE INN
!

Poor Alexander.

Stephanie couldn't even spare him a stable and a support ass!

welcome to lalande1.png

cd641.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What a dick move on Fanny's part to go back on her word and send Alexander packing. To make room for Stuart? Maybe he can spend the winter at the Shrek's - Sarah would probably like another sewist around.

BTW, what's his story? Why does he have no home to go back to?
I’m wondering if he sublet and uses the income to be away. If that’s the case then he really doesn’t have somewhere.

Reactions: 13
It seems that there is not room for Alexander at the CHMN for the holidays.
I can’t wait for tomorrow’s CD advent episode, this one looks good:
“After poor planning, procrastinating and apathy on Stephanie’s part, she forces Philip to have yet another uncomfortable conversation with poor Alexander…”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you suppose they just keep everything up the whole year round? 🤣
My daughter's Mother in Law rolls her decorated tree in the house and then rolls it out into their big garage and wraps it up for next year .
Maybe they do that too but getting it through their front door as its So Big :eek:

I downsized to a smaller tree this year and its so easy for me to cope with the thing ..... decorating , placing it and then packing it all up !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for tomorrow’s CD advent episode, this one looks good:
“After poor planning, procrastinating and apathy on Stephanie’s part, she forces Philip to have yet another uncomfortable conversation with poor Alexander…”
Post coital conversation are always uncomfortable between gay guy and pseudo straight guy... Specially when the other is told to leave.

I don't disagree with you. I was just shocked by her appearance.
Sadly the well fare system does not cover aesthetic procedures. 😁. As a ugly middle aged person I hate to say anything about a young person looks. But i have always thought she lacked in that department. And considering how much she exercised while in Shittoo - the food intake must have been beyond Izzy's rations.

Chateau la Ferte is sqrewing with the timelines.... They are buyi g curtains on black friday on their lates video. So their Salon must have been in the making fir a decade by now....

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The Smug's doing a revolting cookery flog with that chef woman again eww its sooooooo jarring
I puked when I heard that woman say she was behind on the renovations of the dining room because of the "hard work" they had to put in for the launch of their stinking candlesticks. They have most certainly gone down the LieLande route of jazzing up doing nothing by calling it work. Truly despicable, all of them. And their loyal fans with their constant need to repeat: Oh, they've worked so hard...

duck me..... It's hideous! It's like a brocante has vomited in every room. Can you imagine dusting that load of old tat. I hope they have staff
Careful what you wish for: that poor staff would be treated to some of the worst employer attitude thinkable....

In SJ's tour of Chantal and Stephen's house she was very deliberate to mention that in her video comments people said she needed a builder, not just Amaury, a carpenter. She wanted to show he is a builder and can do the grand salon since he did his parents' house. Next video will be in Paris to celebrate Chantal's bday. (Depends on the f'ed up timelines).

And the green sweater dress 🤢 I cannot get over how terrible she dresses. It screams rayon. I just don't get it. Phi phi is a horrible stylist. The 80s are screaming that they don't even want their looks back because she makes them look terrible.
You captured her intent perfectly. What she did manage to show however is how determined she is (they all are) to keep the grifted money in the family, no matter what the experts say. Armoir can do it, all he need is time. And money.

Stopping in Paris? Hmmmmmmm....... What is the true timeline for her travels? Time traveling F4F, who knows what is true?
It's the usual hot mess. I've seen pictures that I cannot show nor describe here without exposing at least some of my sources, but believe me, hot mess is a friendly way to describe the schemes she's trying to pull. Stephanie Jarvis knows she can't fool us tattlers anymore, but she has learned from previous exposure here that she doesn't have to convince us of anything either. Her hardcore supporters (she likes to refer to them as her private providers, adopting her "boyfriend's" taste for alliteration and puns) will believe her no matter what.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So looking forward to Friday, the Great Grandies (not blood long story re their real Gandfather). There parents bring them round, I will receive a gift from each of them 7 and 3 a Christmas card made from scratch by each of them. Harper the eldest now helps her little brother so it is really special to me.

They get no presents from me and dont expect any, no lollies or biscuits or drinks will be here for them. But they are learning two things there father says, the gift of feeling great giving someone a gift not expecting something in return. Also respect for older people. Harpers dad does maintainence at a rest home/ retirement village and hospital complex. Gardens and lawns etc. She has gone up there a couple of times with her mum and this year asked if she could do cards for them too.. So we are all going up after I receive my card gifts and she has done a card for each wing. She will give them to them at afternoon tea.

Never watch CD until came on here, what attracted me was the Free Gwendolyn thread as a Petherick fan. Started to watch just so I could understand what was happening on site. Sorry guys NY resolution not going to continue to watch nd will wait for your breakdowns and attachments.. BUt know some will be watching but Jenny's Chateau farm (clickbait title) is really good and no Patreon and also like Chateau Dreams also no Patreon. That is as far as I know both entertaining not about the renovation more about the journey. IN a recent vlog from Jenny we visited a slipper factory close by who ahve been making hand made slippers for years and supply Versailles with them for their shop far better than CD and other grifters.

They deserve the subscribers more

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Considering all we have seen him do in the 3 plus weeks he’s been there is wear his sunglasses and follow SJ around repeating what she says to the camera; I can’t say I’m too surprised.
Alexander clearly didn't hit it off with Lord Snorts the way she intended for them when she said yes to Billy. The Dutch f**ker is still in her bedroom, apparently.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
There must be something odd about Amaury -
its genetic, strange children run in families, ours on mothers side produce eccentric single females who never marry, need to live with the mother until they die, on the pretense they are their carer, no vice versa. When mothers die world collapses and so does the other siblings having to deal with them. I have a sister, one of my cousins sister is the same as mine. My mother had a first cousin who was passed around her aunts whne her parents died.. All think so highly of themselves but just unable to fully function in real world. Mums cousin played cello for the NZ Symphony Orchastra, once that went never worked again, my sister never worked since 1987, and Cousin sister from a weathier family set her up in business to make it look good.

When I delivered a son I was so grateful and never had anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How very Christmasy!

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR HIM IN THE INN
!

Poor Alexander.

Stephanie couldn't even spare him a stable and a support ass!

View attachment 1817584
View attachment 1817586
This is quite awful she knew who was coming for Christmas she knew about the sagging beam this is inexcusable. What it really means is he hasn't done enough to earn his keep. Fanny is quite the most selfish unpleasant hag kicking someone out just days before Christmas, bet she left that conversation to Natti

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It seems that there is not room for Alexander at the CHMN for the holidays.

Are we shocked of course not, she only took him so she got the Pethericks down to increase numbers during December. She was always going to ahve heaps of people staying for Christmas and he didn't fit the lalalande mold too serious. Wonder where he has gone.

Reactions: 22
FRK should have paid attention when Brenda G recently tried to do the same: it's against Google's ad-policy to ask your viewers to watch the ads. She is risking getting banned from YouTube and will be if she keeps up this unpolished grift.
It wouldn't be the first time she gets into trouble with YouTube. I was never one who reported her (not that I wouldn't, but I think of her as being a victim of a bigger grifter who showed her the way) but I know Snorts has used some of his pseudonyms to do so in the past.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It’s gotten cold in my little part of the world. By Friday, we’re supposed to have 1” - 3” of snow and a low of 3 F (-16 C). I’m now snuggled in bed for my long winter’s nap…with gas heat, flannel sheets, and heavy curtains drawn over the windows to keep out the drafts. Eat your heart out, Fanny! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Getting candle ads in my feed 😂 Bet they all cost less than LF.
me too and guess what, fake Turkish Jo Malone and the other expensive brands for the hefty price of 200TL to 300TL. Now if I only knew what Jo malone's candles smelled like, I would have purchased one just for comparison 😂

You captured her intent perfectly. What she did manage to show however is how determined she is (they all are) to keep the grifted money in the family, no matter what the experts say. Armoir can do it, all he need is time. And money.
Let's say Armoir is capable of doing the work. she is forking in 50K a month from Youtube and Patreon and she has said she would use the lake funds.
That means she can easily hire a company to fix it and it would not take 3 years to do so!
This is not a one man job. If SJ wants to freely travel again, she need to fix the chapel and crumbling dump ASAP. She can't justify holidays while people throw her money for the restoration of the heap. She does that, it will be another #candlegate meltdown

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My daughter's Mother in Law rolls her decorated tree in the house and then rolls it out into their big garage and wraps it up for next year .
Maybe they do that too but getting it through their front door as its So Big :eek:

I downsized to a smaller tree this year and its so easy for me to cope with the thing ..... decorating , placing it and then packing it all up !
We didn't even put up a tree this year. :cry: My kids' dad gave us a 7' pre-lit LED tree a few years ago and we've always put it up on Dec. 1st but this year we just...didn't. We don't have any little kids living here anymore so my daughter figured, why bother. We went crazy with the presents but nowhere to put them. I guess we'll just hand them out right out of the shopping bag...I did wrap them!!!...LOL...sorry I'm just not in the Christmassy mood.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Omg....that barn :eek: what a lott of crap that couple has surrounded themselves with...a mouse cant even move without knocking something over....
It for sure are leftovers from their nursinghome times...i guess the family didnt bother with the old crap so they took it in...all those different styles, fabrics and colours...yukk..there is nothing wrong with antiques etc but come... on this mismatched bunch of crap...

Btw they didnt know it was a listed building...well stupidness runs in the family i guess..and another thing...those people are getting older...all their livingspaces are upstairs?? or is it an advert for selling that barn in the near future...it surely looks like it..and move to France...

that big tree in the entrancehall...well an entrancehall is meant to enter...not to be blocked by that monstrosity of a christmastree...they all have a grand chateaufetish...even if they live in a barn...omg how much time did they spend to hang all that decoration up...and omg...it has to come down again too..

Another shoutout from Fanny to her followers that she is going to need money for her collapsing heap...and that Amaury is the man to do it...if he can save it all before it collapses on their stupid heads..This isnt a job for one person...he doesnt even have the machinery and tools that needs to be involved...

Alexander got the same treatment as Titiana and Selmar i guess...you can leave that to nazinutty...they bugger off and let that bully do the nasty job...
There surely is a space to find for him to sleep...but like somebody else pointed out...and i think thats very true...they didnt want him to know what they are planning...and also that the info surely didnt end up at Begmania...

Offcourse Alexander is not a hard worker...and they only want people there who slave away and they can use...and abuse...so they can live the life of royalty...and laziness...themselves.. Alex could have known this....its really sad to be shoveled around like not wanted cattle...He also must be a bit of a drifter i guess..nevertheless its not the way you treat people...and certainly not this time of year...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
27 bedrooms and no room for one skinny guy?
it does seem kind of unbelievable. She had the opportunity to have him make curtains all winter. He should be glad he is out of that madhouse. I suspect there was room at the inn for only one Gay Twink. Fill-Up can’t stand a gay with more talent which is just about every gay in the world. Fill-Up’s only talent is in the Emmaus washroom glory hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I Watched the aunt and uncles house tour just now.

And I Agree with all your tattlers, that it was to show case everyone that Annmarie is capable of doing the works.
The house it self is nice, but too much stuff in it. They went to auctions and bought what they liked - not what suits their already there furniture- and cramped it in their house.

As for the Christmas decor throughout the house. I don't like flashing lights because it triggers migraines. However, their Christmas decor around the big tree looked like Santa's house in the north pole, reading his letters. I bet their grandchildren are really enjoying the decor.
Now, copy Christmas puke to CHMN + chat with the Marie to have a small Christmas market on the grounds. Have aunty play for santa and SJ has some new and refreshing content for daaaaaaays! The only trouble is they are so slow in decorating that they can't pull this off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.