The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is A Jumper??? Again, WTF??? Is a Jumper? Little girls wear jumpers. our dear Phillip is constantly wearing that damn ugly Ass Sweater!!!
By the way, I thought Fanny did a damn good job on those floors.
A jumper or pullover is just another word for sweater.

Edit: Imperious Me, we must have been typing at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Puy Vidal released a vlog today that clocks in in just under an hour!

I was a skeptic of theirs early on but they've proven me wrong! The amount of thought, planning, and work they're doing is impressive!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
still trying to catch with the thread, had a busy morning so pleased with three ingredient cake making second one to gift to someone who is even more cooking illiterate than me.

Who of teh Pethericks read tattle??? Again Billy and Ryan taking P*ss loved the picture of them with mouths open pointing. Saw it on French Farmhouse Diaries as well Tracy with mouth open pointing. Her and Budo really work, put Stephainie and Philip to shame. I still want to know what the fallout was between Budo and De lalalacelle. Saw the mean boy in Ash coming out flicking milk and youghurt which made him dry reach on Jonathan. Even laughing about it in the end talk.

Reactions: 8
908D0A31-4829-4426-B03E-A2E5E6A23C29.png

Im a bit behind and have not watched her video yet, but was it mentioned why the log burner disappeared? Where’s the dinning table?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He has said in the past that it was difficult for him to get his license in France, so instead he was going back to the UK to get it ... then COVID happened.

I presumed it was a language barrier as his French isn't fluent. But in reality he's a lazy fucker, who lets mummy run around after him.
License requirements for non-French citizens are much more difficult from what he said in a past vlog. He did talk about going back to the UK to get his license as it would be much easier. Posted somewhere… when he was in his youth he lived in metropolitan cities with good transportation and didn’t need a license. 🙂

Reactions: 15
Okay, the floor scrubbing happened before Thanksgiving. The sideboard was still in the Chinese restaurant, as was all the chairs. This video is probably from two weeks ago. She’s working and cleaning because she reads here and her competition is wiping the floor with her as far as work goes. The winter salon has a fireplace that probably draws now as it has been cleaned or modified. That is where they are going to be doing all of the entertaining during the holidays. That room, the entrance room, the Marquis thing, and the dining room. Maybe there are some other fireplaces they can use now, and that is why there are so many more fire extinguishers now. There will be fires going everywhere. I think all the room change ups are also due to where there will be heat. And what was all of that about Dan buying a fox taxidermy? For what? Why’s she peppering Dan into the conversation? Why’s Anne Marie moving furniture and not Phi Phi? Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Watched the latest shitshow video.

F4F is so callous towards animals. She rarely feeds them, thinks of them as a nuisance unless she needs them as content for videos. And she is so mean towards the birds for eating cherries from the tree or gathering around her when she has food. Is poor Ruby sleeping in the woodpiles. Where does poor Ruby sleep?

F4F just had to ambush Anne Marie just to belittle and mock him for talking to himself. Such a mean girl to her core.

Also very entitled and selfish. She just happened to receive mystery tulips in HER favorite color yellow to plant around the front of the Dump. She is a 50% discount Shittelaine. Why is everything only in HER favorite colors and HER way?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watched the latest shitshow video.

F4F is so callous towards animals. She rarely feeds them, thinks of them as a nuisance unless she needs them as content for videos. And she is so mean towards the birds for eating cherries from the tree or gathering around her when she has food. Is poor Ruby sleeping in the woodpiles. Where does poor Ruby sleep?

F4F just had to ambush Anne Marie just to belittle and mock him for talking to himself. Such a mean girl to her core.

Also very entitled and selfish. She just happened to receive mystery tulips in HER favorite color yellow to plant around the front of the Dump. She is a 50% discount Shittelaine. Why is everything only in HER favorite colors and HER way?
She probably sent them to herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Okay, the floor scrubbing happened before Thanksgiving. The sideboard was still in the Chinese restaurant, as was all the chairs. This video is probably from two weeks ago. She’s working and cleaning because she reads here and her competition is wiping the floor with her as far as work goes. The winter salon has a fireplace that probably draws now as it has been cleaned or modified. That is where they are going to be doing all of the entertaining during the holidays. That room, the entrance room, the Marquis thing, and the dining room. Maybe there are some other fireplaces they can use now, and that is why there are so many more fire extinguishers now. There will be fires going everywhere. I think all the room change ups are also due to where there will be heat. And what was all of that about Dan buying a fox taxidermy? For what? Why’s she peppering Dan into the conversation? Why’s Anne Marie moving furniture and not Phi Phi? Weird.
Sadly, Phi Phi only has the upper body strength to lift a manicure board or casserole dish. Anything heavier, and he will have the vapours and must retire to his lady desk room for several hours to regain his strength.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Sadly, Phi Phi only has the upper body strength to life a manicure board or casserole dish. Anything heavier, and he will have the vapours and must retire to his lady desk room for several hours to regain his strength.
Oh Gracie! Why do you say upper body strength in relation to PhiPhi!? Such a thing does not exist!! Bleech! 😝😉🤢

Not a single damn word about Advent! It was a real pleasure though to have only a glimpse of the Twink queen near the end. If only it would stay that way. He offers nothing. Waste of space.
By the way why were they eating back in the red dining room????? The Chatelaine is messing with footage. Are they already gone on another holiday? Stiges perhaps ????????
Not Stephending, but her “Advent” vlogs always start December 1st. Not about tradition, it’s YouTube revenue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought she was working harder not smarter. I would have used an old broom, instead of getting down on my hands and knees.
True, much more efficient ways to tackle the job. However, I suspect Miss Fanny was after the visual of her looking like a pitiful washerwoman and how it would influence all her grannies into continuously digging into their pocketbooks for that monthly contribution.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
We learned in the video that F 4F wanted to make outfits for the taxidermied animals. What do you think about that?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
True, much more efficient ways to tackle the job. However, I suspect Miss Fanny was after the visual of her looking like a pitiful washerwoman and how it would influence all her grannies into continuously digging into their pocketbooks for that monthly contribution.
Yes, Princess was pretending to be Cinderella.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The whole Pavlina situation is just weird.
I agree ..... its just so weird that she can float around where ever she likes as a refuge .
Mmmmm...... "60 Minutes" would be very interested in her story ! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t attack please- but....
I’m trying to figure out who “Nadillac” boy is???
I have not read everyday...
I even looked at Wiki....
No way I had time to read all that....🤦🏼‍♀️
He is the great-grandson of the former owners of the farm house (not a chateau!).

I personally like to think he's there to kick Sir Snorts a Lot (Phillip) out of Stef's bed (that he allegedly sleeps in) and woo her, thus taking over the shitshow again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Lot's of reading to do here this morning. Tattle is now my new morning newspaper! Here are some thoughts I have from the comments.
  • I don't like marzipan
  • Some fruitcakes are okay in small doses this time of year with a glass or two of port
  • Michael Petherick should not be driving, he's too unstable. I suggest he ride one of Sadie's horses.
  • The advent vlogs will go forward or backward, however you want to look at it. They will be worse than last year and completely thrown together with a lot of facts pulled from Wikipedia and nodding from Phyllis.
  • I predict Phyllis will do a DIY on how to make brooches from found junk as gifts to either yourself or someone you despise
  • Cooking will be featured! New LaLande holiday recipes will be revealed by guest chefs such as Dana, Dan, and Phyllis. Jokes will be made about the various aprons worn to lighten the mood and bring holiday cheer to all.
😂😂😂
On the morning newspaper!!!
This certainly can be a time sucker!
But as long as I get some laughs- I allow myself a few minutes of it!!!
I guess there are “worser” things I could waste time on! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What if, they are going to do a tour of Christmas markets? Starting in Strassbourg, followed by Cologne, then maastricht, pop into pairs before returning to La Lande.

That's 5 days of Advent filled! If they have pre filmed some ''decorating one of the 20 trees'' videos, they can be gone for 5 days, back at lalande, while editing the Christmas market video's, and playing old footage!

She never visited a Christmas market on her vlogs yet.
I thought she visited a Christmas market in Latvia or maybe Estonia-- wherever she went with her prior boyfriend a few years ago...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.