The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never put mine up until after Dec 1! One month of Christmas decor is enough for me. Many of my neighbours already put up trees and decorations last week- we haven't even had US Thanksgiving yet! SMH- blasphemy, I tell you!
i will put mine last weekend before christmas. and it usualy stays until weekend after orthodox epiphany

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I question this a bit... sounds like a response to someone they don't know... so to say 'mind duck' is surprising... but also, saying someone told them about Tattle, and then say 'since they started writing about us, we have received etc...' They would have been written about long before someone wrote to tell them it was happening... so which is it? And if you hear something about someone, the natural thing is to ask them what happened, not ghost them, in my life anyways...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For this email to allege it was Clara who got them into trouble with the Lalanders is, I submit, a misinterpretation by Den Os, if, in fact, the circumstances of their firing was reported correctly here by Clara.
Let's not pretend that me voicing their story here has not caused them any trouble. It has, I'm sure. But like I said, it's part of the assessment I've made when I started this. If it exposes the grifters, I still think it's worth it. And eventually will take all responsibility.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Let's not pretend that me voicing their story here has not caused them any trouble. It has, I'm sure. But like I said, it's part of the assessment I've made when I started this. If it exposes the grifters, I still think it's worth it. And eventually will take all responsibility.
Do you think that letter is them @Clara Burnett? Is it their style?

Reactions: 14
If he's fully registered in France with a siret number as a plumbing/heating engineer he's fine, doesn't need his work to be signed off. However, depending on what type of heating system she goes for in the end and his qualifications for that, may result in it having to be inspected and signed off. For example Mr Spratt installs the big gas (LPG) tanks but although he's trained to do it he's not a member of the French equivalent of what used to be CORGI in the UK, so he has to get someone in to sign off his work to state it's safe and meets the French regulations. It's not worth him paying out all the yearly fees to join as he doesn't install enough to warrant it. If that makes sense. It may be a case that heating, gas installations is all Nathan does, in which case I'd guess he'd be a member of the organisation. Who knows, she's never really expanded on what Nathanis company does, is it just heating or plumbing aswell.
I rang Nathan after he first appeared in a vlog…. I had to do some role playing 🤣…. He told me he is not able to install pellet burners in France…..
Just how many quotes did the lost lady of the lake get for this possible £300 thousand dollar / pounds??? Heating system.
Patron are you not worried that this woman is not making any sensible business choices and just going for who will turn up at the dump to give a quote?
If Nathan cannot install pellet burners then she has to have oil, gas or the e teeny weeny log burners she chose from the UK😡 just because she liked the colour. ( she did say they were out of stock in France months agaonwhen she ordered them.
WHO does this,
She does because she is not paying.
patron are and will..

While we're at the subject of heating and stoves, I grew up with one of these guys:

View attachment 1751240

They were wood burners or wood/gas burners combo. All made of terracotta. Even had a gas one installed in an apartment, before my parents could afford installing central heating. 8 year old me had to check it periodically to make sure I wasn't going to be blown up to smithereens by the gas as the flame could be blown out if there were strong winds outside :LOL: Growing up in the ex Soviet block was wild.

My grandma's house still has one of these bad boys:

View attachment 1751249

It provided heat and she cooked on it. A lot of people in the rural parts still use them, some don't have modern cookers. I remember my grandma and mum cooking all kinds of wonders on these and grandma would throw a bunch of orange peels on the stove around Christmas time and that would get the entire place smelling of orange and Christmas.

In saying that, I would never trade in my central heating and cooker for this (not while I can afford them).
I've had enough living in cold houses and heating water on the stove to wash in a basin to last me a lifetime.

Ah yes, I am aware of this, but even insufficient as it is, at least the system could provide heat to some of the downstairs rooms. But last we heard of it, it wasn't turning on due to some leaks. Are we to assume this never got fixed and the heap is quite literally not heated at all at the moment with the exception of an electric blanket and a bunch of portable heaters which keep tripping the electric?

Fanny also had a separate video where she and Armoire were going over the radiators in all of the rooms and the conclusion was that they were nowhere near sufficient for the size of the place. However, when she and Armoire were discussing this once again a couple of months ago in a video where they were by the new garden, Fanny outright refused to allocate the necessary money for this project. Armoire even made some good recommendations, saying she doesn't have to do it all at once if she's worried about the financials (he thought something as high as 300K was required), but that she should do it right once and for all.
Those are amazing . I have no doubt not easy to live with but part of childhood memories good or bad❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And another thing.
1.) Anyone whose livelihood and employment depends on promulgating facts which will stand up in a court of law has sources like Clara. By internal consistencies and thorough analysis, one determines if they're reliable or not. No source, especially one protecting their own identity and their eyewitness sources, is going to be completely straight with you. Especially if their lives are on the line, which does not seem to be the case with Clara. That's fair. So then you corroborate the facts you can glean with two independent sources and go with that. The two reporters who brought Weinstein to justice knew he was a monster long before they had publishable facts.
2.) The origin of this jihad against Clara is on the implication, which she has defended, that Philip Janssen has some issue relating to underage sex. The outrage as described is that this anonymous gossip forum fact will prevent his future employment.
This is deepest, fathomless, seamless, false horseshit I've ever read here.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
No lawyer of Philip Janssen's -- or anybody else's -- is going to be taking Tattle, this forum, any fact alleged here, or anything like it, or any one of us, to court. This is a fabricated holy war to an end I can only judge as malicious. And, let us not forget, the only beneficiary of this jihad is Stephanie Jarvis.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And another thing.
1.) Anyone whose livelihood and employment depends on promulgating facts which will stand up in a court of law has sources like Clara. By internal consistencies and thorough analysis, one determines if they're reliable or not. No source, especially one protecting their own identity and their eyewitness sources, is going to be completely straight with you. Especially if their lives are on the line, which does not seem to be the case with Clara. That's fair. So then you corroborate the facts you can glean with two independent sources and go with that. The two reporters who brought Weinstein to justice knew he was a monster long before they had publishable facts.
2.) The origin of this jihad against Clara is on the implication, which she has defended, that Philip Janssen has some issue relating to underage sex. The outrage as described is that this anonymous gossip forum fact will prevent his future employment.
This is deepest, fathomless, seamless, false horseshit I've ever read here.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
No lawyer of Philip Janssen's -- or anybody else's -- is going to be taking Tattle, this forum, any fact alleged here, or anything like it, or any one of us, to court. This is a fabricated holy war to an end I can only judge as malicious. And, let us not forget, the only beneficiary of this jihad is Stephanie Jarvis.
Jihad seems a bit much

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't put up a Christmas tree, but I do like to decorate for the holidays in other ways. 😉🎄I put some fairy lights along the windows yesterday to brighten up our dark rainy winters. Very pretty I must say! 🌟 I wonder how the trees at the shithole are coming along? How many now? Do you think they're going to do the big one outside this year? What's happened to M. Potts? So many questions, so little information. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You yourself clearly chose to act against their clear wishes by publicly posting a private answer to questions you’ve apparently asked them without also be transparent about how you approached them. This hardly makes your ethics any better than mine. But a real nice touch that you blacked out the name you used when you contacted them.
Hallo Clara, nice hear from you once more. Well, that's where you are quite wrong - I expressed my intentions from the very beginning, Frank was happy to converse. Sadly, many of my questions weren't answered from my initial point of contact, they seemed quite focused on yourself. I used my real name, Robert (Brenda Gibbons). Pleased to meet you all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Apologies in advance as I am not up to date with all comments here at the mo.
But, just have to ask for my sanity's sake, who was the French guy featured in Sunday's vlog? Nathan's side-kick or the HMN's new handyman?
Is he Angel who many have previously referred to, or is Angel, someone else?
Whatever, the guy seemed to know what he was talking about with regard to chimney sweeping - as I am sure that that potato trick will work perfectly.
AND, am I correct in noticing that Nathan actually speaks French?? :unsure:
I do recollect that whatever Nathan does in France in connection with anything plumbing/heating-wise has to be finally signed off by a fully qualified French professional in that field. Have I got that correct @JackSpratt? ❤
Nathan speaks better French than he does English, either his accent or his pronounciation was strange, I kept missing parts of what he was saying.

Reactions: 10
Nothing truly new under the Mid-French sun today and your little undercover operation has proved nothing: I never lied. Did I first suspect and later know they would hate my guts for spilling their beans? Yes. Could I have known they would get into a whole mess because of me exposing their truth? Oh yes. Did I think about that before I started doing that? Of course I did.
Frank den Os and Ivo van Woerden provided me with a comfortable cover to speak uncurbed, as they will probably forever be blamed by anyone in Stephanie Jarvis’ world that still cares about it or her. Why? Not because they were so silent about their grievances, I can tell you that.
They are big boys. I made an assessment, could they deal with any and all anticipated backlash and I can honestly say: so far so good. I monitored and they seem fine, enjoying their fairytale life, don’t they? The blog Frank writes is kind of proving that, if you can read through his woolliness, that is. I am no fan and said so before.
You yourself clearly chose to act against their clear wishes by publicly posting a private answer to questions you’ve apparently asked them without also be transparent about how you approached them. This hardly makes your ethics any better than mine. But a real nice touch that you blacked out the name you used when you contacted them.
Meanwhile, the true grifters are off the hook, once again. Nothing truly new indeed.

Edited to add that in no way I enjoy hearing that Frank and Ivo are being threatened, obviously. Not surprised though. The Jarvisses are a vindictive bunch.
Are we agreed @Trengilly approached Frank Den Os and solicited this email?
I'd like to ask the moderator to consider this as breaking the rule to keep it on Tattle.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Hallo Clara, nice hear from you once more. Well, that's where you are quite wrong - I expressed my intentions from the very beginning, Frank was happy to converse. Sadly, many of my questions weren't answered from my initial point of contact, they seemed quite focused on yourself. I used my real name, Robert (Brenda Gibbons). Pleased to meet you all.
Oh my God, can I call you Bobby?:love:

• Haha
Jihad seems a bit much
I stand by my choice of words. Judging on the basis of malice, persistence despite serious warnings from moderators micro and macro, violation by taking beef outside Tattle, nihilism, and utterest horseshit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Is it possible that Squirrel being Dutch would be able to cause problems for the ex guardians. I don’t know how the class circle works there….
squirrel being very much pond life of course,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.