The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible that Squirrel being Dutch would be able to cause problems for the ex guardians. I don’t know how the class circle works there….
squirrel being very much pond life of course,
Nope he can't cause problems for the ex guardians.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I rang Nathan after he first appeared in a vlog…. I had to do some role playing 🤣…. He told me he is not able to install pellet burners in France…..
Just how many quotes did the lost lady of the lake get for this possible £300 thousand dollar / pounds??? Heating system.
Patron are you not worried that this woman is not making any sensible business choices and just going for who will turn up at the dump to give a quote?
If Nathan cannot install pellet burners then she has to have oil, gas or the e teeny weeny log burners she chose from the UK😡 just because she liked the colour. ( she did say they were out of stock in France months agaonwhen she ordered them.
WHO does this,
She does because she is not paying.
patron are and will..

Those are amazing . I have no doubt not easy to live with but part of childhood memories good or bad❤
I spent part of my youth in South Dakota. You learn to respect the fact that the cold can kill you. For someone to call a place home and not make provisions for heating is just absolutely stupid in my opinion. To sit there day after day freezing under an electric blanket is stupid and lazy. During snowstorms the power would go out sometimes and we’d huddle around a gas lantern or heat the kitchen with the gas stove, both were dangerous but needed in an emergency. We didn’t have a fireplace so burning wood wasn’t an option. I’ll never forget the feeling of being in a cold home. It’s the worst feeling ever. How someone doesn’t make that a priority for daily life is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Trengilly
Nevertheless, and in no fallacious regard to the original intentions of this person, their actions have cost us a lot. Since they started writing about us, we have received perpetual accusations and threats and lost numerous friendships. Their continuous writings have caused us both a great deal of hardship and stress.

I agree that @Clara Burnett has always made it clear that they are acting independently and that for quite some time have no longer been in the circle of friends of Ivo and Denno. I also agree that this Tattle page without info from @Clara Burnett would be a poorer read and consist only of speculation, admittedly a lot of it hilarious and while some may be spot on there is a lot of it that is wildly off the mark. So having validation from @Clara Burnett is good.
However as a consequence of the input from @Clara Burnett for Denno to say they have received perpetual accusations and threats and been caused a great deal of hardship is extremely disturbing.
If that is true then the implications are horrenduos. We all think of Fanny and the other inmates as being greedy, lazy and anything else applicable to grasping grifters and apart from the obligatory visits to brocantes etc having no interaction with anyone living in the area but in what Denno says it seems that there must be a lot of locals who are fierce defenders of the shittooline. Which negates her non involvement in the community. (Unless all of the threats originate from Mary Poppins and is it Dave? the cleaner).
It is probably Fanny's friends not the community. You're surmising a lot I think

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hallo Clara, nice hear from you once more. Well, that's where you are quite wrong - I expressed my intentions from the very beginning, Frank was happy to converse. Sadly, many of my questions weren't answered from my initial point of contact, they seemed quite focused on yourself. I used my real name, Robert (Brenda Gibbons). Pleased to meet you all.
Why? What is the point of this?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Clara Burnett tattlers don't rattle. Remember you and Isabelle gave me quite a pasting early on-ride it out I think Tattle will be a poorer place without you commenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I spent part of my youth in South Dakota. You learn to respect the fact that the cold can kill you. For someone to call a place home and not make provisions for heating is just absolutely stupid in my opinion. To sit there day after day freezing under an electric blanket is stupid and lazy. During snowstorms the power would go out sometimes and we’d huddle around a gas lantern or heat the kitchen with the gas stove, both were dangerous but needed in an emergency. We didn’t have a fireplace so burning wood wasn’t an option. I’ll never forget the feeling of being in a cold home. It’s the worst feeling ever. How someone doesn’t make that a priority for daily life is beyond me.
I’ve lived in South Florida for 99% of my life. It’s usually hot, sometimes too hot. I remember when I was probably 6 it was extra cold one day and my mom turned on the oven and opened it up to warm up our little house. She was always an idiot, but when you’re cold you’re cold. @OhIDontKnow..., I also don’t understand how someone that lives with serious cold for a good part of the year, every year, not get legit heating properly taken care of.

Reactions: 20
I finally caught up with tattle and all I want to know is:
Can someone link me to an authentic pumpkin soup?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tattle has been really pleasant lately without all the flying monkey stuff and vitriol aimed at each other-just wondering what this serves?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.