The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of which. I'm scheduled for cataract surgery. Right eye tuesday next week and left eye two weeks later. 👀
I'm sure it will make a huge difference. My mum has had cataract surgery on both eyes and her optician says that her eyesight is amazing now for a 92 yr old. Nothing gets past her!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Keep an eye on Daddy’s paintings. If these start disappearing then we know she is storing them somewhere safe out of harms way before the fire
Also notice anything she loves ends ip in her bedroom or narnia. Which we conviently don’t see! She could easily be moving them and we would never know. Daddy’s dearest art would probably be the last thing to move as it would give the game away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Apologies in advance as I am not up to date with all comments here at the mo.
But, just have to ask for my sanity's sake, who was the French guy featured in Sunday's vlog? Nathan's side-kick or the HMN's new handyman?
Is he Angel who many have previously referred to, or is Angel, someone else?
Whatever, the guy seemed to know what he was talking about with regard to chimney sweeping - as I am sure that that potato trick will work perfectly.
AND, am I correct in noticing that Nathan actually speaks French?? :unsure:
I do recollect that whatever Nathan does in France in connection with anything plumbing/heating-wise has to be finally signed off by a fully qualified French professional in that field. Have I got that correct @JackSpratt? ❤
If he's fully registered in France with a siret number as a plumbing/heating engineer he's fine, doesn't need his work to be signed off. However, depending on what type of heating system she goes for in the end and his qualifications for that, may result in it having to be inspected and signed off. For example Mr Spratt installs the big gas (LPG) tanks but although he's trained to do it he's not a member of the French equivalent of what used to be CORGI in the UK, so he has to get someone in to sign off his work to state it's safe and meets the French regulations. It's not worth him paying out all the yearly fees to join as he doesn't install enough to warrant it. If that makes sense. It may be a case that heating, gas installations is all Nathan does, in which case I'd guess he'd be a member of the organisation. Who knows, she's never really expanded on what Nathanis company does, is it just heating or plumbing aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And now for real. How long does it take to edit one CU video?
So now it has become common for video posts to be late and to be moved to another day.
Notifications: Sorry, it's late now, because I just finished editing, the video will be tomorrow have become the rule and not the exception. It all looks like total negligence and incompetence, but the fans wouldn't agree with me so easily.
Rest, get some sleep, life is too short, we know you are very busy, thank you for letting us into your world, enjoy......
these are the comments below such posts.
Generally speaking, SJ and PJ promote laziness, irresponsibility and carelessness and they do it well. They don't do anything, but they keep getting approval messages.
They also promote idleness, alcoholism, excess, waste, arrogance, ignorance, and neglect. Both are shopaholics. Is shopaholicism a word? No? Well, it is now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If he's fully registered in France with a siret number as a plumbing/heating engineer he's fine, doesn't need his work to be signed off. However, depending on what type of heating system she goes for in the end and his qualifications for that, may result in it having to be inspected and signed off. For example Mr Spratt installs the big gas (LPG) tanks but although he's trained to do it he's not a member of the French equivalent of what used to be CORGI in the UK, so he has to get someone in to sign off his work to state it's safe and meets the French regulations. It's not worth him paying out all the yearly fees to join as he doesn't install enough to warrant it. If that makes sense. It may be a case that heating, gas installations is all Nathan does, in which case I'd guess he'd be a member of the organisation. Who knows, she's never really expanded on what Nathanis company does, is it just heating or plumbing aswell.
Thanks for the industry savvy feedback. ❤
Well, as you say, who really knows?
Whatever, if SJ is vlogging this to the entire world, I sincerely hope that she has all her ducks in a row., as the saying goes!

Unfortunately, I am still perplexed as to who Angel is? :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the industry savvy feedback. ❤
Well, as you say, who really knows?
Whatever, if SJ is vlogging this to the entire world, I sincerely hope that she has all her ducks in a row., as the saying goes!

Unfortunately, I am still perplexed as to who Angel is? :unsure:
I think Angel is the new volunteer who is related to the original family who owned the Shito-but can't be sure? Maybe you know an answer to a question I have posed a couple of times but still don't know-are the Fleurie's aka Mr and Mrs Smug still featured on Chateau DIY on Channel 4?

Reactions: 10
Trengilly is our undercover detective. First jikki, now this 🤣

Who else of us is on the list of yours?

oh oh.. look, I got payed for doing those things back then..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This letter doesn't refute the content of the posts from @Clara Burnett
No it certainly doesn’t. But what it does do is put a timeframe on their involvement - two years ago. They haven’t been back to TattleLife since. So the wild accusations made since remain still unfounded and without their collusion. It also highlights the harm done by an individual.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What she has there at the moment has never been sufficient/installed correctly from day one. I seem to remember that when Nathan did his first visit she was shocked about just how much he's told her she needs with regards boilers radiators etc. She then tries to blame the initial people who put the heating in (didn't darling Daddy have some input too, him being neither a plumber or heating engineer), when in reality I suspect they thought they knew better and didn't want to spend the money as so many do. We've already seen not thick enough insulation on the exterior walls, the list goes on.
That is almost certainly true. Most brits who buy old properties to do up on the French Mediterranean coast do not put heating (or double glazing) in their initial plans or budget. As far as they're concerned anywhere close to the Med is always warm. It is always a rude shock to them when the predominant wind turns cold. The south of France is a sunny place, that is true. But it is only hot (proper hot) for two to three months. Thereafter and before it can be pleasantly warm. And when that wind blows it can cut like a knife. The very first thing we did to our house was to put in central heating. Any other works came after. I do sometimes wonder if we ever move away from here what it would be like to live in a place without the wind of Occitanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know where you live but I assume wherever that is you don't get statutory sick pay? Or are self-employed?
Of course, sick pay doesn't apply if you just simply decide not to show up, and are not incapacitated due to being sick.

Sigh, how hard is it to edit Crapeaux? No background music, no change in setting, no overlays, no cut scenes - NOTHING! Just, what I imagine to be, a couple of hours of footage to be quickly snipped and then rendered and uploaded, with the last 2 requiring no work but just waiting. That's all.
Fanny, I could do that alongside my full time job and it would still be out on the day, what is wrong with your manchild?
I do get sick pay. But if I don't show up I don't get paid. I’ll likely be fired to be honest. If I decide to be constantly late or skip early, there will be consequences. Even if I was self-employed. Why do these people think that rules don’t apply for them? Can there be technical issues and make videos late? Yes, but not every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.