The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has just crossed my mind that he is a paid actor and has nothing to do with the previous owners family. It’s the only thing that makes sense.

Reactions: 23
It does make you wonder why they keep coming back.

The woman from whom we bought our country place was the same.
She regularly used to 'pop in'.
I think she regretted selling.

Reactions: 18
What a great ding @mousepanda8. So much for them not talking about their La Lande experience. I wish they would talk more.

Reactions: 25
Natti was a volunteer first? What happened? Why did SJ choose Natti over Selmar? She can’t keep friends. Thank you for posting this. SJ is truly a horrible woman.

Reactions: 15
Natti was a volunteer first? What happened? Why did SJ choose Natti over Selmar? She can’t keep friends. Thank you for posting this. SJ is truly a horrible woman.
Apparently when Natti was a volunteer, she and Fanny bonded over tales of being dumped by boyfriends. When Fanny was looking for a manager, she chose Natti. While I think what Fanny did to Selmar was reprehensible, Natti was more valuable. Natti will easily look the other way and go along with anything, Selmar not so much. Fanny was probably very relieved when Selmar left. He had become a burden to her. He didn't fit in with the new plan. They used him when there wasn't anyone else, especially Isabelle. Selmar doesn't read people at all. He didn't see the writing all the wall. Fanny is ambitious and a narc. People in her world are quite disposable. She values Nasti's abiltiy to be nasty, that lets her off the hook and she can maintain her image of being the good witch, Selmar could never do that for her. Phyllis will also go along and look the other way, so will Cuz.

Reactions: 28
Dying over the murals...
These are the candle holders you purchased from Miss Alice?
She has a lot of yummy things...
Thanks! The artist really did a great job on the walls. I gave her a general idea about what I wanted and the colors, and she did the rest…I love it! I looked at wallpaper, but I think the painted scenic turned out much better. Yes, the candlestick (pair) is from Mrs. Alice. It’s the only thing I’ve ever bought from that site…a splurge…but I really liked them. I usually just look at the Mrs. Alice site for ideas and inspiration.

Reactions: 25
Chateau love have an indoor pool!!! They can also heat it in the winter. I did not know that!
Well, interesting.
V&S walk around their Chateau in skimpy clothes. So it's warm with them.
And did you see how S cleans crumbs from framed photos and makes sure they are lined up perfectly?
LL really, looks like a barn from this perspective (regardless of the Venetian chandeliers).
If I were SJ, I'd avoid them all like the plague, lest my followers start comparing my dump where nothing happens to another, obviously, more well-kept chateau.

Attachments

I call bullshit on Kareems story...there I said it

Reactions: 12
It's right next to their new 'gallery/gym'.

Reactions: 12
OKay, like Allllll of this is all very well but what has happened to that god awful vase from South Africa??

After reading a cute story written by a primary school teacher who had been teaching her kids phonetic reading of animal names, they were going through some pictures and one kid goes: look it's a freakin' elephant! The teacher was a bit angry that the kid was swearing until she realised he had read underneath the photo: A Frican Elephant.
So now my mum and I always talk about A Frican Elephants.

Reactions: 21
What a great ding @mousepanda8. So much for them not talking about their La Lande experience. I wish they would talk more.
It seems from one of the extracts that they feel guilty about letting their own morals slip when with Stephanfraud-hence why they haven't fully spoken out. Interestingly they posted that they use to be able to see the chateau from the new residence until the neighbour build a wall - yet try and avoid her at all costs

@Clara Burnett - Do you have any ideas/knowledge about why the nadillac grandson has come back? - what are the tryig to achieve?
Who knows....

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It has just crossed my mind that he is a paid actor and has nothing to do with the previous owners family. It’s the only thing that makes sense.
He's a dead ringer for my nephew but he has never been in France in his life.

Reactions: 13
I looked up the other family chateau (from the outside) and it is far more historical ( 15th, 17th and18th century) - maybe smaller in size, but probably better kept- apparently it was restored entirely between 1968 and 1973. It has also been listed as a historical site of significance

If the nadaillac family have struck some kinda deal with stephanfraud ( which I doubt) they are most certainly not getting any renovations and when stephanie leaves le dump it will be in a wrose state than when she arrived ( yet with prettier wallpaper on the rubble)

Last edited:
No she has the tiles just hasn't ut them up

Reactions: 10
I agree @jojonnz
I recall Marie sliding into her depression.
Stephanie would repeatedly say 'I love you' to Marie.
It irritated the crap out of me.
I used to think, your concern is for the camera only Stephanie.
And poor Selmar had a depression when at Lalande too.
I wonder if bun man also has issues . Drink never helps.

The ‘ youth’ unless squirrel or Nick Fairpants ,do not want the bother of cleaning and polishing things. They also have see money to pay others to do it too.
And now it seems that they also do not want the look their parents had.

it is the same here. They do not want the clocks, rugs, silver . Maybe a painting but that’s it.
Even beautiful linen ….. I have held on to things but still put lots into auction.
I agree use things enjoy them. But equally kitchen table suppers are lovely too

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.