The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with you thousand %. He is the type who thinks everything bad/negative in his life is somebody elses fault. I think F4F too... They are always the innocent victims, while being manipulating narcs.

Reactions: 17
She looked to me like she was serving english muffins, I haven't lived in the UK since 1980, but I believe they are different...
I thought at the time that she had a mixture of both. Dan had a crumpet but I’m sure bunboy had a muffin

Reactions: 11
One of the things about sharing a traumatic experience is to show how much more in common we all have, that we can overcome adversity if we choose too
Its so nice in life to find out you are "not the only one" and I find the people here are so compassionate and kind.
Yes we can have our "spats" but we get back together all the time and that is great!
A "hug" emoji would be good , I agree.

I thought at the time that she had a mixture of both. Dan had a crumpet but I’m sure bunboy had a muffin
Thank you .....I don't need my eyes tested .... I thought it was a muffin too !!!

Reactions: 21
I feel privileged that @KyBourbon and @MRShavershamsdress have shared previous deep wounds with us You both must feel comfortable with us to disclose past emotional trauma. We are mostly a faceless bunch operating under an alias however behind the false names we are compassionate and supportive towards each other and I think we feel a virtual connection. I’m so sorry to read historical homophobia had such a understandable impact on both of your early lives and I really hope that we’ve moved on as a society for the better.

@KyBourbon, if you ever decide to buy a weekend pad over the pond here in Oxfordshire pretty please can I come around and help you set the table I promise not to look into all of the rooms with open doors on the way to the toilet

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
The table looks perfect, you have beautiful taste

Gosh I’m so envious of your landscape scene, even more so if that is what is like where you live.

My heart hurts for you.

The table looks perfect, you have beautiful taste
@Beachgirl and other Oxfordshire, Bucks and bordering Shire folk shall I hire a bus, pick you all up on the way through and we can go on a REALLY big adventure to @KyBourbon’s home. Stick the kettle on @KyBourbon, we should be there in time for Christmas

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
For those who are interested, and that may not be very many! FRK is back home with mom in Norway. She has rebranded herself once again, this time as The Scandinavian Florist, I guess there's only one in Scandinavia. She is walking the forest gathering foliage for wreath making, don't be mean, they are not weeds. Could this be a sign that she has accepted her position in life? Stick to one thing, being a florist. Live in one place, Norway. No mention of being a chef on a private yacht or elsewhere. Still not employed though. That is the sticking point.

Reactions: 33
Is there poison ivy in Norway?

Reactions: 19
Thank goodness she never made it to Australia.
Hopefully her Mother can have a good talk to her? Someone needs to.

Reactions: 20
Thank goodness she never made it to Australia.
Hopefully her Mother can have a good talk to her? Someone needs to.
Never say never.. I see it already: „Marie and Mom do Oceania“ A vlog YouTube channel with more mature content on Patreon.

What happens when two white blonde female tourists accidentally enter a village of a native Māori Warrior clan?
you’ll find out for just 12,99

Well wouldn't it just. Nothing wrong with Durham
Only 18 off VIP.. could be in the VIP lounge next Friday night. I guess a lot of us are not football fans so will be on here instead of watching the world Cup. Budweiser got shafted today.

I am so very sorry and sad to read your post. You have been through so much sorrow and suffering, more than one person should suffer in their lifetime. I only wish I could reach out and give you a real hug and not just a virtual one. Sending you all my love and hugs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.