Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patriciarella

VIP Member
DE3F023A-F7AA-4ADE-92C5-2A4BCA2F45D7.jpeg

Since when does SJ wake up early? Who let this Nadiac kid volunteer? Why is SJ filming this kid so much? Wait a minute SJ use to film me like that. Maybe I’m too old for her now?
9A49D26B-4B51-4F94-9289-667B77563885.jpeg

Since when is SJ into mushrooms? Can you believe SJ said I have a little mushroom? SJ took the Nadiac kid into the woods to see if his family grows big mushrooms. Wait a minute she use to walk in the woods with me.
C9425E13-7C49-4891-B865-1D687929826F.jpeg

All is well WE are in Paris and the Nadiac kid was left behind. The snacks are great, wine flowing and they are about to introduce US. Wait I am not the kaboom boyfriend just a friend who helps her? Why is this Nadiac kid texting SJ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Jules100

VIP Member
A secret YouTube contact that I’ve made told me the “secret handyman” is Selmar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

nyamunken22

I was thinking of going there myself. But I felt something was off. And I didn't want to go since she was traveling. Not as much then as now. And boy am I glad I listened to my inner voice. 😊

• Heart
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Trouble in Paradise??????
There never was paradise to begin with. And before you start shouting again, can i prove it? Of course I can't. But paradise is for sure not the place these two connected and made plans for the future.

I don't think the new handyman is Kirsty's boyfriend. He loves the camera too much. Why would he suddenly shy away from it? I'm sure @Clara Burnett can tell us who the mystery man is. It's a shame we won't get to see him. All the current "characters" are boring AF. Lalande is in desperate need of some new faces. Fanny should have hired someone else.
All I can say at the moment is that him being shy for sure is not the reason she isn't showing him. It's an inside joke kind of thing that could turn ugly if I'm not careful, sorry.

• Wow
  • Heart

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
LOL Stephanie has something in common with Rich Lux, he bought himself a title as well....hahaha!!!! Her title should be changed to: Lady of Scamalot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Stephanie says in her speech, ahem, presentation, that when they purchased the chateau they began a 'slow renovation' of the chateau interior.
What an understatement!
I think more was achieved at the chateau while Derek was alive.

I also think Baghead was at the chateau to assist Stephanie write her presentation.
It was essentially a brief timeline of what has happened so far.
In reality we know she has achieved so little, most of which is barely started or remains unfinished.
It's all an endless list of unfinished window dressing.
She gave no insight into the process and provided limited detail.
A deliberate move on her part in my opinion, as she doesn't want people delving too deeply.

She was 'summoned' to Paris.
I think not.
She was simply invited, but Stephanie never misses an opportunity for self promotion.
Delusions of grandeur yet again.

It really annoys me when people use a brand name instead of the name of the item.
She can't refer to her mother's car as . . . her mother's car.
It's always 'the Mercedes'.
Well she doesn't impress me.
It's not even her car and more than likely, was bought with Patreon money.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Don't you think it is odd, that he has all these opportunities for vlogs in the Royal dump and he choose to do a cooking vlog while he isn't good at it nor enjoys doing it 🤣

I can't stop smiling!
I’m still amazed at how Snorts was able to ingratiate himself at the dump. He‘s uneducated and has no skills. He’s not the expert at anything in particular. As an editor he’s made mistakes or goofs that had to be re-edited and rereleased. He’s not good-looking. His style is unappealing. He adds no value to the vlogs (in fact, he detracts from them). His own vlogs are a joke…an embarrassment. I can’t imagine Snorts and SJ sleeping together (the thought turns my stomach). Stephanie…please, please cut him loose!

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
F4F and Snorts, I have a couple of ideas that can help you solve some unresolved issues at the Dump as well as give you much needed content for CD video content since you do no restoration.

Why don’t you have a scavenger hunt on video and get all the guests to look for the missing accounts, the missing Ian, and the missing gift grab charity donations list and receipts?

The peahens have requested, as their Christmas present at the Dump, that you have an Advent video where Thor gets a vasectomy. They are tired of being chased by their brother/father and having inbred chicks. That would be a good video.

You could do an Advent video on decorating hot water bottles.

You, Fanny and Snorts, could make gift vouchers as stocking stuffers that would entitle the bearer to simply present the voucher to you to stop your singing in CD videos ( either plans to sing or to stop singing mid-song). The gift of silence. It’s paaaaaaaarfect!!!!!

The hedgehog would like gift vouchers to give to you and Snorts to stop you from filming and chasing him/her.

You could make chocolate candies and cookies that look like peacock shit, then put them in colorful gift bags stamped with the LieLande peacock logo and provide them to all your guests. Peacock shit is so LaLande!!!!!This sounds like a perfect project for the budding baker Sir Snorts a Lot. I heard from Ruby that Snorts needs content for his YouTube channel.

Fanny could make a video of her pickling Brussels sprouts and canning them to give to guests as a special Christmas treat. She can gift the canned sprouts with a box of spaghetti from the local grocery.

Why not do an Advent video where F4F shares all of her tips and tricks that she uses to get her miraculous free upgrades at restaurants, hotels, and airlines.

Fanny and Snorts could do a video on how to make Christmas ornaments and wreaths with all the leftover courgettes from the garden.

Have the Douche Lord teach Anne Marie how to do the Charleston and the Tango (since Selmar is no longer at the Dump). Anne Marie can wear his Halloween costume and stilettos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Philip has been secret messaging me through Reddit and he’s been sharing some Thanksgiving tablescape ideas he’s seriously considering if they are indeed going to be at Lalande.
View attachment 1733096

I think this one gave off turduckin vibes
View attachment 1733097
View attachment 1733098
View attachment 1733099
View attachment 1733107
View attachment 1733109
View attachment 1733112
View attachment 1733113
View attachment 1733115
View attachment 1733116
I think this is PhiPhi’s napkin inspiration…😆

B5A76752-BB22-4B90-9A6A-7286F1D148D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Yebo

VIP Member
The place cards were required to hold his ever precarious position at the head of the table. We all know though he’d rather be under the table servicing the male guests. That “volunteer” must catch his eye! I bet he takes him for long walks in the forest.
I think Phillipa hates the new volunteer. He's well known to Fanny, he's historically connected to the château. He's probably got Phillipa well and truly sussed out. All the above is very threatening to Phillipa and it's position.
Add to the mix Fanny giving the new volunteer her attention and Armoire getting on with him... Poor Phillipa... I'm very concerned.... 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Jules100

VIP Member
This week on The Chateau Diaries, Stephanie shares her Brazilian wax appointment. Perhaps a little TMI, but at least she’s trying.
1CEBA0CE-92E1-4F66-94C3-E94F173FDCAA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
How are my two favorite Netherrealm daddies doing? Hopefully better?
i am doing fine...Had to be in Amsterdam and Den Haag from last wednesday untill the weekend..it was exhausting, and i am very glad to be back at home..the left side of my body is getting better.although still a bit black and blue...but....i am walking like a peacock again... ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Zed Blackworth
11 hours ago
Do you use any of your own money to renovate? I just wondered because if you can afford a new Tesla and possibly a 43ft yacht why are you asking patrons to fund your renovations? I love your content but it doesn't sit well with me that you are getting others to fund your restoration-if you can't afford a house or a lifestyle don't buy the house surely is the answer. You have chosen to shut the b n b which could also have helped with the project. Does it ever make you feel a bit uneasy? Not being horrid just asking a genuine question? As I say love the vlogs and have no problem with you earning from ads and sponsorship but why patron if you can afford a little yacht and luxury cars?
Read more

View attachment 1731927
·
1 reply

View attachment 1731928
How To Renovate A Chateau
6 hours ago
Hi Zed, thanks for to concern. Patreon is not a charity but a subscription model like Netflix only on a voluntary basis. People support channels not because”they are in need” but to reward them for their content. I believe our patrons appreciate though the fact that we use the money from patreon to help with renovations. Without patreons we wouldn’t stop renovating but very likely stop making videos. Hope that helps.
hahaha, renovations doing without patreons...dont make me laugh....this sounds like blackmail....it is also very clear to me that patreons was the reason they started to make videos...and not that viewers afterthat first nuch of videos asked if they wanted to start patreon....all lyers..all cut from the same cloth...grifters first class.. :eek:

• Heart
  • Haha
I had a smile at this comment when it came up on the screen.
It came out of nowhere.

Alexander has done a beautiful job of the curtains.
The labour involved in making them would easily run into the thousands if not ten of thousands.
Having worked in a drapery/upholstery workroom I can confirm the cost estimate. From what I can see Alexander knows his way around a sewing machine with a good degree of skill. It’s hard to tell the fabric quality from a video, but if it’s couture level quality $10,000 of labor could easily become $30-40,000 of finished goods. I once worked on a job that was using 90 yards of vintage Scalamandre damask. The finished room ended up with a near $100,000 price tag. And that was 20 years ago! That same job utilized another vintage fabric that was threaded with gold wire. It had been part of the grand drape from the Fox Theatre in San Francisco. I was terrified to cut into that! I must’ve doubled checked my work a half dozen times before I picked up my shears. After the entire pattern was cut and my work checked and approved I ran to the loo and threw up! That might’ve been both my favorite and most hated project. Textiles I’ll never have the pleasure to work with again but there’s not enough Valium to ever convince to try either!😱

• Heart
  • Wow