Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kickintheass

VIP Member
@ComtesseRose

Recently while watching Normal People with my good Judy, I tend to "reply" back to the characters in an Irish accent.
(Well, we both did it, because the series is :poop:, if any of you say you can relate to any of the main characters you've got serious mental health issues!)

Crikey I can’t say I relate to any of the characters but I absolutely loved that series one of the best things I have watched. I binge watched the whole thing in one go during lockdown. I loved the book and loved the series. Don’t lock me up!
Did you read/watch conversations with friends? Her previous novel. I haven't yet. I did read Normal People ahead of the series being released as I know the score composer who had spoken to me about it ahead of release. Coincidentally I was out for a walk today along Shanganagh beach which was the series location of Conal and his mums house. Did you watch her in Bad Sisters? (The one with the eyepatch).

Reactions: 4

Ferris Wheel

Hey..... whats wrong with that !
Yum Yum is the Emperor of Australia and I am the Empress Dowager ! Quiet Normal honestly :love:
I was thinking more along the lines of a “beotch” getting a title but that could be harsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Most boys of 25 actually require a sex life. What is he actually doing for his?
ETA: I think we all know shopping is his sex life.
Hmm. Shopping for sex. Unwise :unsure:
[/QUOTE]

Most likely he has a series of glory holes in Emmaus washrooms. :p:eek::p

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Thanksgiving is going to be held by Jeff and Patrick inviting friends uhmmmm who will it be???

Imagine Ash and Terry from escape to the deam, Jane and Tony from Not quite a Chateau DIY and Stephanie and Philip. I think she will decline as we ahve seen how rude she has been Lacelle two and Jane and Tony would not also be up to her class of aquaintences.
The Chatelaine Dame d’Arwhore will decline Thanksgiving with the Colombian gays. Too much temptation for poor Fill-Up….Patsy, Stewie, Theresa and Ashtray! Just imagine the orgy. Leather f*ck benches, glory holes, slings and rimming seats everywhere. Fill-Up would really get stuffed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Actually, I really don't mind them. Far better to use tiles that you have in abundance rather than buy others. That kitchen won't get used very much beyond toast, microwave meals and coffee so no frying oil etc being splashed up against the tiles in any case. Dark tones of grouting is far more sensible than white, as I have personally found out to my own detriment! Billy hasn't fitted a hob in any case - problem solved, job done!
@KyBourbon - just have to ask, as I am intrigued. Why the "sick" icon response to my post, without any kind of response/explanation?
However, no matter what, I am fully aware that you are not a Pethericks' fan! 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

sideways

Chatty Member
Fill-Up cooked dinner all day. I guess Emmaus was closed and eBay was offline for maintenance.

View attachment 1720583
Guys Im so sorry, I need a willialm. Euraopian. What have I done+I founf out my X that Im still vrtu mried to. Still in lie with I hate to adamit.
Traditionally velvet slippers/loafers are only acceptable as at home wear. A black or white tie event would call for evening slippers/pumps. Mine are the style on the back left. Very simple, goes with everything.

View attachment 1720963
nice shoes......I need your help/ I need a William. I know how did I get into this shiny. Ugggggggggggg! It started with my Ev who is still very married to me, Seeing an old girlfriend Named Jeanette, We both went to great schools before iy was over I sent myself a post on my Facebook page about something sappy and stupid from a William. Geeez,,,, Iy happened so fast. I need a William, European Wiliam it's fake it UI are I re madley in love with me. I don't care gay the hater is better, Come on Gays are better lovers. Shit, What did i DO? Buck up. It will be Funny as long as you dont humiliate me, any anybody up for a game? Yu have to be William