The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they using Patreon money to frame the Daddy’s tasteless bordello “art”? Are there any paintings of his without women being sexualized? These are not only tasteless, but demeaning. How does she miss this? I realize this has been discussed before, but today’s video was just too much. I feel sad as I once was a Patreon.
Well fantastic that you’ve escaped. She is an unscrupulous parasite. Only spends money she grifts on the 💩eau and only in the past year. She has sat on her hole since the initial renovations when DJ was alive and has done and spent nothing since. Just shopped, partied and travelled. Now she’s grifting she’s still spending a lot on herself. Ridiculous fabrics FOR HER room, apparently (I’ve yet to watch) now getting DJ ‘art’ framed ( the amount of tat she has framed and if framing costs is anything like here even the most simple and small frame is ridiculously expensive). Fabrics and frames are not renovation projects but I bet it’s patron money she’s using and not YT.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I joked before but I bet I’m right. She used patron funds to buy it - cost €8k plus... now it’s nowhere to be seen and never mentioned. I’d say she returned it and got a big chunk of the €8k back And that’s now resting in her holiday and expensive treats (Ciredon candles etc) account!
No, it is the new mower Dan was using in the vlog.

Another telltale episode last night, speaking to SJ’s true intentions. The disgust about the exploitation of those poor ‘scholarship’ candidates and their miserable living circumstances by filming them and putting them on yt with the sole purpose of wheeling in more money for the institute obviously has not escaped her notice. Yet she decides to just ignore the uproar and promote that tasteless tit as if it was meant to contribute to ending world poverty. Next thing we know she’s out buying exorbitantly extravagant frames for those ugly cheap images she ripped of her retinue of wanna-be bff’s. Barf. Lots of FRK-bashing again, the snorts of BJJ making an epic return and the swipe at Dana and her overly dry falafels - they actually are, I know cause I tasted them. Double barf. The mentioning of MPK, she’s obviously not done with keeping those appearances up, be very much aware Trotter Boy, means more trouble coming your way. Triple barf.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
DAVY is a garden architect

not a building architect - what would he know about condensation
NOT A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
NOT EVEN A BUILDER
and hes magic - he has crayons that can show the gutters still
only on one side of the chat oooo

as the viewers haven't paid for the other drawing
Exactly, the drains for the other side will be delivered when her patrons start pointing out that the plans are only half done.
You don't need to be an architect to see what's the problem, common sense is enough. Davy's just pointing out that there's no sense planting anything before all the necessary digging is done. She doesn't want to touch the front yard, because it again shows how she's wasted money when the new gravel and flowerbeds Dan just prepared have to be dug up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched yesterday’s vlog offering. Mouldy passage is being fixed “thanks to all of my Patreons”. She missed out ... As for the rest of you mugs who sit through endless ads thinking you’re saving my tit’o because yes in past vlogs I stood next to the chapel begging you to watch all ads in full because the money generated pays for renovations, especially to fix the chapel, well you’re time and endurance is funding my designer wardrobe, expensive taste, love of travel and my every internet shopping whim. All of which I’ll rub your nose in to provide more content which you’ll watch including all of the ads in full (and comment on asking where my gorgeous dress, belt, shoes and everything in between came from and how you wish you could treat yourself to such lovely things and look as beautiful as I) and on and on it goes.
🙄 Will the walking dead ever wake up to it? Do they even care? Lockdown boredom has a lot of answer for!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
apologies

i cannot watch the ...chat ...id puke
so Im reliant on your intel

so sorry I missed it ...APOLOGIES
AGENT OO7 - FOR SERVICES RENDERED
:m 💫 :m 💫 :m 🛥 🍸 🛥 🍸 🛥 🍸 🛥 :love:

why didn't gerry gift her gutters last christmass
instead of the 8 grand holiday on DE-NIAL
yes because she lives in denial

many years they could have not gone on holidays and PRESERVED this GLORIOUS building
for future generations

for the love of eveything
they didnt even dig the french gutters themselfs to stop the water ingressing

and another thing

DAVY is a garden architect

not a building architect - what would he know about condensation
NOT A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
NOT EVEN A BUILDER
and hes magic - he has crayons that can show the gutters still
only on one side of the chat oooo

as the viewers haven't paid for the other drawing

they are modern day HIGHWAY ROBBERS
only now ....they have a massive wifi of fish off them
eyes no longer buldge
the scales are gone manky
I actually find the comments worse than the vlogs. I find them quite disturbing. The adoration and the praise for her - how are they all so blind? Someone thanking her for saving the 💩eau for future generations. How talented she is. Better than the BBC? How epic her yawn fest badly edited drivel of vlogs are. They’re all f*#king mad. Mad I say. Make it stop... please make it stop....😰😰😰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually find the comments worse than the vlogs. I find them quite disturbing. The adoration and the praise for her - how are they all so blind? Someone thanking her for saving the 💩eau for future generations. How talented she is. Better than the BBC? How epic her yawn fest badly edited drivel of vlogs are. They’re all f*#king mad. Mad I say. Make it stop... please make it stop....😰😰😰
You do understand that some of those adoring youtube fans are her and her employees on sock puppet youtube accounts. They stir up the praise so the sheep will follow. It's smoke and mirrors. Some are actually fans. But the whole tit show is in there undercover as well.. Gotta shake that super chat up and grease the wheels.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A bit more insight in the merry-go-round of their dating lives suggests anyone closest to SJ might be in danger of being next in line to be added to Potty’s list of concubines. That’s usually their forecast. It happened to Tess, who’s husband at the time was seduced away by Ruth, driving her into Potty’s waiting arms. Then when Ruth had proved herself worthy of following SJ’s orders and her manipulating intrigues down to the smallest detail, Tess was cast aside as BFF overnight in favour of Ruth, who was naturally awarded Potty. If I was Dana, very vocal about her wish of being SJ’s BFF, I would recount my cards (or look in the mirror). Also makes me wonder what Nutty is dreaming of….being the only way to climb the ladder in that brothel of a tit-show-shat-o.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
People still trying to expose the yellow dress and cac scam, but those moderators are fast on deleting the "negative comments" (truth) Poor Mary she tried. :cry:

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just watched yesterday’s vlog offering. Mouldy passage is being fixed “thanks to all of my Patreons”. She missed out ... As for the rest of you mugs who sit through endless ads thinking you’re saving my tit’o because yes in past vlogs I stood next to the chapel begging you to watch all ads in full because the money generated pays for renovations, especially to fix the chapel, well you’re time and endurance is funding my designer wardrobe, expensive taste, love of travel and my every internet shopping whim. All of which I’ll rub your nose in to provide more content which you’ll watch including all of the ads in full (and comment on asking where my gorgeous dress, belt, shoes and everything in between came from and how you wish you could treat yourself to such lovely things and look as beautiful as I) and on and on it goes.
🙄 Will the walking dead ever wake up to it? Do they even care? Lockdown boredom has a lot of answer for!!!
Like she said in the chat comments: Now she can do BOTH. Before she had money only for her travel. When do her patrons understand that she's not downsizing her lifestyle? If she wants to live in a damp shat-o, that's her prerogative. Why patrons are funding her renovations when she's clearly satisfied with the current situation and chooses to spend her money on travel instead?

Like she said in the chat comments: Now she can do BOTH. Before she had money only for her travel. When do her patrons understand that she's not downsizing her lifestyle? If she wants to live in a damp shat-o, that's her prerogative. Why patrons are funding her renovations when she's clearly satisfied with the current situation and chooses to spend her money on travel instead?
Same reason people send her their bougie stuff. Classisim they want what they consider an upper class friend. It's like your paper tiger friends and family who always want loans and think because you have your tit together you should be their atm. These people all dream of having their own shatoo. They think this bimbo is their friend. When in actuality they are her cash cows. Whole herd of them. All deluded. Under her charming spell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A bit more insight in the merry-go-round of their dating lives suggests anyone closest to SJ might be in danger of being next in line to be added to Potty’s list of concubines. That’s usually their forecast. It happened to Tess, who’s husband at the time was seduced away by Ruth, driving her into Potty’s waiting arms. Then when Ruth had proved herself worthy of following SJ’s orders and her manipulating intrigues down to the smallest detail, Tess was cast aside as BFF overnight in favour of Ruth, who was naturally awarded Potty. If I was Dana, very vocal about her wish of being SJ’s BFF, I would recount my cards (or look in the mirror). Also makes me wonder what Nutty is dreaming of….being the only way to climb the ladder in that brothel of a tit-show-shat-o.
MPotts is probably already poking Nati. He can't keep his dick in his pants when opportunities rise. It's only a matter of time when Ruth dumps him, unless she accepts his infidelity. Nati is safe, SJ will not let her go. Ruth is replaceable. SJ's Chateausphere is a calculative and cruel dog-eat-dog world.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
For the opera lovers here, Pavarotti’s 11 year old granddaughter.

You do understand that some of those adoring youtube fans are her and her employees on sock puppet youtube accounts. They stir up the praise so the sheep will follow. It's smoke and mirrors. Some are actually fans. But the whole tit show is in there undercover as well.. Gotta shake that super chat up and grease the wheels.
I’m on it. Some non fans still slip through but for how long. Grabbed this last night, can’t remember which vlog, perhaps the latest CD one. What we should do is bombard the vlogs with comments on how she really is so some fanatics might get some insight. Do it as late as possible France time when they’re sleeping. All the Oz and NZ and US fans will get an eyeful for sure.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't mind about that picture, it's really tame. For the first time she also explained the picture truthfully, so she understands what's in them. It was painted for the chateau and shows her fathers wishes for a happy family life (happy=sex=grandchildren) in the chateau for generations to come. He saw himself as a some sort of patriarch and founder of a new Jarvis dynasty in the house.

But the BS lack of knowledge about framing caught my ear i.e. how she likes the juxtaposition of older frames in modern pictures. The Picassos and Monets are in contemporary frames, that was the fashion at the time in late 19th century. These heavily ornate gilded frames weren't chosen to contrast with the picture, it was just the way it was done in those days.
Do you mean the one she says is the Gardeners of Lalande? The bare breasted woman frolicking which she says is whimsical? Or was there another god awful bit of tat she was referring to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you mean the one she says is the Gardeners of Lalande? The bare breasted woman frolicking which she says is whimsical? Or was there another god awful bit of tat she was referring to?
I don't know where the vision of DJ as the patriarch and founder of the Lalande dynasty comes in - but I can see the musings of a dirty old man dreaming of a romp in the herbaceous border!

It's so whimsical and joyful - he's pruning the topiary and she's watering the gardening. but they've got a bit distracted in the midst of their um, job. They're having a whale of a time. She doesn't think Dan has the same experience when he's doing the garden there. (Not sure where the gardener keeps his secateurs?)

The coach-loads of visiting grannies will be so disappointed to see Dan up to his knees in mulch and grass cuttings rather than on his knees in the rosebeds ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
OK, time to vote for the new title! I picked a few liked remarks from the comments to get all 7, hope you don't mind.

👍 "Home and headquarters of the British vlog mafia. Book your course with Madam Jarvis now" @Geordieboy71
❤ "Continuing Misadventures of the British Vlog Mafia" @prettyplease
:ROFLMAO: "Bonfire of vanities" @lolander
😲 "The British chateau vlog mafia: we're bringing out the bodies!" @ggyahoo
🙁 "That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam" @FrankieG
🤢 "Château de la Fleur Fanée School of Scrounging" @TheTaxInspector
😡 "The peeerfeck retirement home for lost souls and second hand tat" @Geordieboy71

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't know where the vision of DJ as the patriarch and founder of the Lalande dynasty comes in - but I can see the musings of a dirty old man dreaming of a romp in the herbaceous border!

It's so whimsical and joyful - he's pruning the topiary and she's watering the gardening. but they've got a bit distracted in the midst of their um, job. They're having a whale of a time. She doesn't think Dan has the same experience when he's doing the garden there. (Not sure where the gardener keeps his secateurs?)
No I couldn't see what the faux art critique was based on either. Definition of whimsical 'playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing and amusing way.' I cannot see how this 'piece of art' in any way represents that. What she meant to say is, oh silly Daddy doing ANOTHER one of his bare breasted lady paintings. Tattle have been on the case about his weird paintings so I'll come up with some cock 'n bull explanation so the old dears can have a titter (pardon the pun) & think oh yes what fun!! Because the dirty paintings have been called out on here she's reacting. When Tattle speaks SJ jumps !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly, the drains for the other side will be delivered when her patrons start pointing out that the plans are only half done.
You don't need to be an architect to see what's the problem, common sense is enough. Davy's just pointing out that there's no sense planting anything before all the necessary digging is done. She doesn't want to touch the front yard, because it again shows how she's wasted money when the new gravel and flowerbeds Dan just prepared have to be dug up.
It was Resting witch face Stephanie standing in the Corroder - handsplaining - Davy had decided it was not rising damp but condensation...

as the ONE heater in the next corridor kept the walls and floor dry — yet outside the rendering was coming off like a scab

beginning to think it’s Stephanie who’s bi polar - as reality and actual FACTS matter not one drop !!!!

keep taking the meds Stephanie... your even grating my grill ... and I USE to like you 🤕

Next title —-

Chat-000 Mafia - hands up This is an emotional robbery

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OK, time to vote for the new title! I picked a few liked remarks from the comments to get all 7, hope you don't mind.

👍 "Home and headquarters of the British vlog mafia. Book your course with Madam Jarvis now" @Geordieboy71
❤ "Continuing Misadventures of the British Vlog Mafia" @prettyplease
:ROFLMAO: "Bonfire of vanities" @lolander
😲 "The British chateau vlog mafia: we're bringing out the bodies!" @ggyahoo
🙁 "That's how I found Tattle. I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam" @FrankieG
🤢 "Château de la Fleur Fanée School of Scrounging" @TheTaxInspector
😡 "The peeerfeck retirement home for lost souls and second hand tat" @Geordieboy71
I quite like "That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "Scam" @FrankieG - because it will show up if anyone does a Google search for 'Chateau Diaries' if that makes sense? So will bring more trade to here?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.