The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering that Dan started there in May for one day a week, he has done an incredible job! What a shame that we don't see the same level of progress elsewhere in the Chateau.
That's true! Dan's made a huge difference in maintaining the garden Hanging Gardens of Lalande. He has more vision for the grounds than Stephanie ever had.

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210219_135429.jpg
At least one of this creeps subs has some sense. IJ in there sucking up and climbing that social ladder ugh.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Once a Scrounger, Always a Scrounger

Her name was Scrounger Jarvis
And she lived in a HMN
With her old mother
Who looked like a distraught hen

Both of them were greedy
And had bitten off more than they could chew
They couldn’t heat the shato
And didn’t know what to do

So they came up with a plan
‘The Shato Diarrhoea’
Or ‘Grab What You Can’
A money-making scam

‘Cos they’d tried the B&B
But no one came to stay
For poor ‘cuisine’ and no hygiene
No one had wanted to pay

And Scrounger Jarvis was lazy
And loved to lie in bed
While the servants brought her coffee
And did the work instead

But it was a lonely life
Making curtains all day
She needed to find a way
To make the shato pay

So one day
She came up with a great idea
She’d keep a ‘diary’
And call it ‘The Shato Diarrhoea’

She was sure it would be a huge success
Who wouldn’t want to watch the Magnetic Princess
Putting on airs and graces
And visiting all sorts of places

Going to bakeries and the local Brico
Driving down empty roads
There was nowhere to go
Apart from the miserable shato

As the vlogs became more boring
The viewing figures began to soar
The gullible twats couldn’t get enough
And wanted to see more and more

Scrounger Jarvis raked in the dosh
From videos full of complete tosh
But nothing had really changed
Because her name was Scrounger Jarvis
And she lived in a HMN
With her old mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This comment has been deleted... it only remains visible for the one who posted it.
Figures the whole lot is disgusting and can't handle any criticism. I'm surprised the SA government allows this exploitation of it's students.

Reactions: 11
They brushed over the leak that showed when Dan turned on the fountain. I wonder if it was caused by the works to put in those awful coloured lights.
And remember they were temporary lights.. needed to be buried much deeper for safety.. certainly wouldn't get safety certificate for them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Dan ever bring the extra chickens?
perhaps he did but they wasn’t the right shade for stefniii. She film edit and post things in such a strange order. I suspect she would show Dan arriving with the chickens in her Easter vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw Dan and Annalise's 3:46-minute vlog from Paris! No intention to derail.
I just want to commend the man for having grown so much in his vlogging skills in just over the last few months! I used to think his vlogs were blah. But now his cinematography is superb, and the quality of his videos has become far more superior to anything Princess Stephanie produces now.
Dan has obviously spent time improving his craft, learning and trying out new ideas and angles, unlike our beloved (be-loathed) LOTL who's stuck with the same thing--even with the assistance of cameraman-boy.

Here's another way Tattle Life will save your vlog, Stephanie: LEARN FROM DAN, GET SOME TIPS, NOT JUST IN GARDENING.

paris.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just saw Dan and Annalise's 3:46-minute vlog in Paris! No intention to derail.
I just want to commend the man for having grown so much in his vlogging skills in just over the last few months!
His cinematography is superb, and the quality of his videos has become far more superior to anything Princess Stephanie produces now.
Dan has obviously spent time improving his craft, learning and trying out new ideas and angles, unlike our beloved (be-loathed) LOTL who's stuck with the same thing--even with the assistance of cameraman-boy.

Here's another way Tattle Life will save your vlog, Stephanie: LEARN FROM DAN, GET SOME TIPS, NOT JUST IN GARDENING.

View attachment 446313
Gorgeous pic of Annalise, she's a beautiful woman.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just want to commend the man for having grown so much in his vlogging skills in just over the last few months!
His cinematography is superb, and the quality of his videos has become far more superior to anything Princess Stephanie produces now.

View attachment 446313
She did learn..no ..she used Dan and his drone... to make footage for her new intro...

View attachment 446313
His editing has always been pretty good. I mentioned it in my very first tattle comment. Aside from some too long episodes about future plans “so....yeah...” he does a good job of editing tasks and talking.

That's true! Dan's made a huge difference in maintaining the garden Hanging Gardens of Lalande. He has more vision for the grounds than Stephanie ever had.
Though he did just follow her direction on the courtyard. Is Dan in here? Lot of ❤ For him in the last couple of days. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Chateau Shambles gets more Xanadu-ish by the minute. The cuisine arriere has morphed into a butler's pantry. Pretentious claptrap. It's the back kitchen or scullery.

I can't bring myself to watch Stephanie skipping around the grounds with oh-so-tall Davey trailing in her wake. No doubt her vision for the garden is Versailles meets the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
Ha! You’ve just reminded me of a scene from Faulty Towers. Guest “I wanted a room with a view Faulty”
Response ”What did you expect, the hanging gardens of Babylon? herds of wilder beasts strolling across the Serengeti? well you’ve got the the la la lake, the chipped render, me in my kimono and pint sized mug of tea, Selmars camper van, mummy’s lethal lawnmower, the soon to be built swimming pool over there between the land and the sky! Any more anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dan doesn’t appear to be an expert at growing food. He strikes me as a mow & blow garden maintenance guy. Since they still haven’t figured out how they’ll water this summer, they really should mulch those beds.
And find a way to harvest all that rainwater they’ve had.

Once a Scrounger, Always a Scrounger

Her name was Scrounger Jarvis
And she lived in a HMN
With her old mother

Both of them were greedy
And had bitten off more than they could chew
They couldn’t heat the shato
And didn’t know what to do

So they came up with a plan
‘The Shato Diarrhoea’
Or ‘Grab What You Can’
A money-making scam

‘Cos they’d tried the B&B
But no one came to stay
For poor ‘cuisine’ and no hygiene
No one had wanted to pay

And Scrounger Jarvis was lazy
And loved to lie in bed
While the servants brought her coffee
And did the work instead

But it was a lonely life
Making curtains all day
She needed to find a way
To make the shato pay

So one day
She came up with a great idea
She’d keep a ‘diary’
And call it ‘The Shato Diarrhoea’

She was sure it would be a huge success
Who wouldn’t want to watch the Magnetic Princess
Putting on airs and graces
And visiting all sorts of places

Going to bakeries and the local Brico
Driving down empty roads
There was nowhere to go
Apart from the miserable shato

As the vlogs became more boring
The viewing figures began to soar
The gullible twats couldn’t get enough
And wanted to see more and more

Scrounger Jarvis raked in the dosh
From videos full of complete tosh
But nothing had really changed
Because her name was Scrounger Jarvis
And she lived in a HMN
With her old mother
😂😞😂 ... this made me laugh 😂😁😂 “distraught hen”. You clever thing you. 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disgusting the way that SA fashion institute put the filmed interviews on YT, giving out people's names and personal information about their situations and their families. It should be illegal. No professional employer or academic institute would do that with an interview. It would be OK to film them privately for the interviewer/selector in a lockdown but it is definitely not OK to put it on a public forum. The owner, together with SJ, IJ and PA, should know better. It just confirms what many of us already thought about that particular institution: they are unethical and unprofessional, and guess who is promoting them? All for the sake of the publicity, plus a ghastly yellow dress and more to follow!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just saw Dan and Annalise's 3:46-minute vlog from Paris! No intention to derail.
I just want to commend the man for having grown so much in his vlogging skills in just over the last few months! I used to think his vlogs were blah. But now his cinematography is superb, and the quality of his videos has become far more superior to anything Princess Stephanie produces now.
Such a lovely, sincere reaction from Annelise to Dan's surprise. Can you imagine the hysteria we would have endured from Fanny? "Can you believe it?", " How can it be?", "It's so magical". plus all the skipping, flouncing and posturing around the apartment. Take note Stephanie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.