Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Espe

VIP Member
updated progress report with estimated costs and status
I still cannot get over the fact that all that will be paid for by gullible patrons who are not related to/have never met the owner and this is all for her own home where she lives and parties to high heaven and which is, in no way, a historic building of note to be restored for the benefit of the nation. She has done very little of any worth to the building in the last 16 years and has made some expensive mistakes. She acts irresponsibly towards society in general (Covid. etc); the building itself (making curtains, decorating, etc., while ignoring basic necessities); her staff & volunteers (expecting them to do too much without the necessary training/skills.health & saftey precautions) and genenally living an entitled and hedonisitic lifestyle. The feeble nods to charity are to make her look better and when there's a benefit to her. As far as I can see, she has few redeeming qualities and it makes me so angry to think this is happening at a time when there is so much genuine need in the world. It is beyond all belief to know that so many people could be idiotic enough to support such sheer fakery while she carries on indulging herself and boosting her own, already inflated ego.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Thanks for the new thread.

I've watched Lalande's latest video.

It was so...boring ! ( Well I'm not interested in gardening so 20 minutes of seeds and pots was a bit too much for my taste 😜).

I can't believe that Stephanie doesn't know how to say compost in french after 16 years living in France with a big garden ! It was written on the bag anyway (terreau) but I'm not sure she noticed it ! And who goes to a nursery for bags of compost without taking a trolley at the entrance of the shop ??

The rest of the video was really dull and badly filmed/edited. It looked like a patchwork of their daily life snippets quickly filmed while flouncing from rooms to rooms.

Frankly, if I had watched this video at the beginning of CD channel, I would have never followed her vlogs !

• Haha

lalablahblah

VIP Member
Who sends a stranger a see-through negligee?! What was that person thinking? Was the person browsing in a store or online, spots it and thinks, “ you know who would be perfect for this...that shy florist I watch on the YouTube’s!“. Granted, it’s pretty and could be worn with a tank top under it, but still, it’s a pretty weird gift from a stranger to a stranger.

Today‘s CATC was a true lesson in lying through your teeth. 90% of the gifts were WTF. The dress is the exact style my grandmother wore in the 70’s for bridge club, complete with the belt, the piece de resistance added by Fanny herself . Fabric from someone’s shed that had mice or squirrels running around it, Yuck! More books that no one will read. An antique inkwell for lifesaver mints. The handmade book I could take or leave, someone put a lot of work into it, not my thing, might be someone else’s. More labels for the garden, someone sent used popsicle sticks with writing on it, (thanks for the COVID). Another apron, more headbands, a bag for Nati for when she gets the hell out. Marie gets some hand cream and a nylon or plastic bag. These packages were received in September, I see why they waited so long to open them. Jeez, just end the CATC! The fake, “I love it!” is painfully obvious and run its course, pack it in and call it a day with the gift opening or continue receiving used popsicle sticks, shed fabric, and my grandmother’s wardrobe. I kind of enjoyed it for awhile, now I only watch to see what crazy crap people send and SMH. Most of it looks like stuff you’d find at an old person‘s garage sale.

But my favorite part was when she was reading a letter and said ”acka“ instead of a.k.a (also known as). I almost spit out my drink.
So glad this anonymous. I found out today that at least one elderly lady is going around wrapping up things from around the house to mail to her friend Stephanie. At outrageous shipping prices. Sent a file of ss and the address to her son. He thinks he needs to stage an intervention. He's talking with the family therapist. Sad to say quarantine is not helping some elders mental health especially ones already showing signs of dementia. This is the problem she's taking gifts and funds from very vulnerable people who are some how convinced she is their friend.

• Wow
  • Sad

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Just watched yesterday’s vlog offering. Mouldy passage is being fixed “thanks to all of my Patreons”. She missed out ... As for the rest of you mugs who sit through endless ads thinking you’re saving my shit’o because yes in past vlogs I stood next to the chapel begging you to watch all ads in full because the money generated pays for renovations, especially to fix the chapel, well you’re time and endurance is funding my designer wardrobe, expensive taste, love of travel and my every internet shopping whim. All of which I’ll rub your nose in to provide more content which you’ll watch including all of the ads in full (and comment on asking where my gorgeous dress, belt, shoes and everything in between came from and how you wish you could treat yourself to such lovely things and look as beautiful as I) and on and on it goes.
🙄 Will the walking dead ever wake up to it? Do they even care? Lockdown boredom has a lot of answer for!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
8 years depressed - grieving
IJ a psychiatric nurse but didn't do anything to help for 8 years

1613741638015.png
or a real reflection of IJ nursing ability. She doesn't strike me as someone who can soothe mental health issues.

SSB - Shy on camera starting the vlog

1613741950025.png
1613742173795.png
1613742628110.png

opera performances!!!
acting with Tess Hoffman (@countessawess ) with Lord of the Flies pseudonym director!!! and is the main character!!!
countless costume parties since she was a child!!!
IG account!!!

That will be why her toilet flooded the HMN - it was full up!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I have sent to you similar smoke signs last time during life chat and you havent notice either :))
apologies

i cannot watch the ...chat ...id puke
so Im reliant on your intel

so sorry I missed it ...APOLOGIES
AGENT OO7 - FOR SERVICES RENDERED
:m 💫 :m 💫 :m 🛥 🍸 🛥 🍸 🛥 🍸 🛥 :love:

Fanny's explanation of using 'her' money for renovations is a joke, what renovations took place in the late 10 years? The state the Chateau is in after all this time is pitiful. Yet she has travelled extensively throughout, it just goes to show where her priorities lie.
why didn't gerry gift her gutters last christmass
instead of the 8 grand holiday on DE-NIAL
yes because she lives in denial

many years they could have not gone on holidays and PRESERVED this GLORIOUS building
for future generations

for the love of eveything
they didnt even dig the french gutters themselfs to stop the water ingressing

and another thing

DAVY is a garden architect

not a building architect - what would he know about condensation
NOT A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
NOT EVEN A BUILDER
and hes magic - he has crayons that can show the gutters still
only on one side of the chat oooo

as the viewers haven't paid for the other drawing

they are modern day HIGHWAY ROBBERS
only now ....they have a massive wifi of fish off them
eyes no longer buldge
the scales are gone manky

Last edited:
  • Heart

fírinne

A Donegal for fellow Tattlers

So my lingering doubts about La Lande became a battle
And with curiosity I chanced upon a site called Tattle
With like minded folk
Who with honestly spoke
Their whispers created a rattle

On initial inspection, what seemed quite delightful
A year later, it's all turned a little bit spiteful
A Chatelaine once fair
And a sidekick less than debonnair
I'm afraid the situation is frightful

We were enconsed in the romance, the history and grandeur
Which turned into Thermomix's, Smegs and Candellabra
Oh please help us save this chateau so devine
And let us rejoice with our stocks of boxed wine

The render, the drains, the lake and the chapel
Which shall we save? Let's have a raffle
So the good hearts of people drove the funds through the sky
Whilst all over the world needy people cry
If what you have, you can spare with a few
Make sure they are not more privileged than you!

Hello Tattlers!

A bit deflated with the new thread title sorry, usually it's LOL.

• Heart
  • Haha

lalablahblah

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210219_135429.jpg
At least one of this creeps subs has some sense. IJ in there sucking up and climbing that social ladder ugh.

• Wow
  • Sick

Mummy Dearest

Marie in horror! :ROFLMAO:
What are these "generous" gift-givers" thinking?
They are helping clutter an already severely cluttered shat-ohh? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 450914
Who sends a stranger a see-through negligee?! What was that person thinking? Was the person browsing in a store or online, spots it and thinks, “ you know who would be perfect for this...that shy florist I watch on the YouTube’s!“. Granted, it’s pretty and could be worn with a tank top under it, but still, it’s a pretty weird gift from a stranger to a stranger.

Today‘s CATC was a true lesson in lying through your teeth. 90% of the gifts were WTF. The dress is the exact style my grandmother wore in the 70’s for bridge club, complete with the belt, the piece de resistance added by Fanny herself . Fabric from someone’s shed that had mice or squirrels running around it, Yuck! More books that no one will read. An antique inkwell for lifesaver mints. The handmade book I could take or leave, someone put a lot of work into it, not my thing, might be someone else’s. More labels for the garden, someone sent used popsicle sticks with writing on it, (thanks for the COVID). Another apron, more headbands, a bag for Nati for when she gets the hell out. Marie gets some hand cream and a nylon or plastic bag. These packages were received in September, I see why they waited so long to open them. Jeez, just end the CATC! The fake, “I love it!” is painfully obvious and run its course, pack it in and call it a day with the gift opening or continue receiving used popsicle sticks, shed fabric, and my grandmother’s wardrobe. I kind of enjoyed it for awhile, now I only watch to see what crazy crap people send and SMH. Most of it looks like stuff you’d find at an old person‘s garage sale.

But my favorite part was when she was reading a letter and said ”acka“ instead of a.k.a (also known as). I almost spit out my drink.

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
hey describe Tattle as an horrible forum and then come here and nick as much as they can to make their vlogs.
It might come as a shock to you

but we have long known that they all are on here - daily 24/7

most of their content has since September last been a clarification correction of any previous content they had ill advised put out .

we know - tattle is the bull ring 💍

shame they chose - and I include them both in this .... to yank the chain

tattle leads - they follow

in regards to child enfant terrible 😣

he really should be sitting down 🪑 in a session with most of ye !!!!
He’d possibly gain a better insight of himself - so kudos to you ALL best synopsis to date ... might have to use it all 😍🥰😍

💫💫virtual coffee ☕ sent to all 💫

🌈🌈just as an FYI - regardless of the country we live in
COVID has quarantine issues in crossing borders 🌈🌈

so France 🇫🇷 to Spain 🇪🇸 - 7 days and tests

🇪🇸 back to PARIS
- not potter cottage ??

( hello sir trotter - how is the AIr b n b ) - where did you quarantine???
prior to your arrival back ???
Asking for a friend 😌

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The friend that SJ claims to work closely with her new pet-charity is named Marina Kim and she is actually its director and founder, so SJ again is keeping the money close to home. Pre-covid Marina was a regular visitor of the HMN and is part of SJ’s raffle of boyfriends, they at least share Oliver and James Jardine. It hasn’t been long since they were all working overtime to keep Marina in the UK (she's a Kazakhstan-born journalist now living and working in London), as she was about not to get citizenship because there were complaints filed by a well known Tory politician who she intensively and brutally stalked, claiming he was leaving her subliminal love messages in his political tweets. Great charity material indeed, SJ, good pick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

NorrisCS

I’m going to bed now but just watched using fast forward some of tonight’s gift grab. I cannot bear it. It’s disgusting. Her fake effusiveness over a tin of tea that some poor sod sent five months ago. The ink well and Snort A Lot gushing excitedly “or it could go into the Petit Salon” what the actual f*#k is WRONG with him. He’s not right in the head. She wanted to claw Nati’s rolling eyes out of her head to get that red bag off her... the “Oh Look... A Dolphin” - it’s seriously like a show and tell that a group of seven year olds would do. Didn’t get as far as the gammy dress, the slip, the scrap book... there’s only so much one can take... oh oh I listened to a bit of someone gushing about how much they missed seeing the Adult Child and her doting Mummy doing things together cooking and setting tables and a litany of things that I’ve never seen SSB and Aunt Lydia (my new name for Mummy) doing together. And SSB reading it out like it actually happens. I had to cut her off. Couldn’t listen to that tripe. What a bizzare dysfunctional twilight zone alternative universe they all inhabit in that HMN...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
It’s an age thing, it’s not a real job unless it’s science, manual labourer, medicine, engineering blah blah. Thankfully young people (not necessarily age related) have more vision and creativity in this century.
Do they? Ok, let's look at SJ, although whether you can describe her as 'young' is quite another matter. She spends 70 hours a week showing thousands of other people that she has done - and continues to do - nothing. And the viewers do nothing while they're watching her doing nothing and gain nothing from the videos showing SJ doing nothing. In a desperate quest to show she's doing something - she even tried to convince herself that she was doing something (unsuccessfully, in my opinion) in her vlog entitled 'How YouTube Saved my Château' -, she is in fact merely highlighting the fact that she's doing nothing. if one were to convert this into a mathematical equation the result will always be nothing. it is the video equivalent of her father's 'paintings' - nothing purporting to be something that is, in fact, nothing. it's a celebration of nothingness.

And making YT videos isn't a métier - anyone can pick up a phone and make a video. None of them have had any training in film-making and it shows.

• Heart

NorrisCS

🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone else remember a spring vlog where the Lalanders answered the ‘love language’ questionnaire? SJ was ‘ashamed to say that hers [love language] was gifts‘.
I am sure that this admission greatly contributed to the creation of the Frankenstein that Cadeaux has become. Even I found it endearing at the time and considered sending her something. Thankfully I saw what the unwrapping was turning into before being so foolish (as to send family heirlooms of sorts, not the silver, mind you... but still).
Twice (in the Olden Days) help me... I can’t stop saying that... who started it??? - anyway, twice I contemplated sending GGGG (greedy guts gift grabber) gifts. One is a beautiful Vivienne Westwood dress I bought for an amazing wedding I was attending. I thought I would be Paaarfeck for her (it actually would) and while I didn’t really consider sending it because I love it too much and it’s a classic forever dress I did think it would be awesome on her. And another time I saw a fabulous hedgehog (pre Sir Snorts arrival where he’d studied “what will I say I like to get the fans to love me I know hedgehogs” snort snort) because SJ and the inmates were all about the hedgehog that came in from the cold and I saw a gorgeous hedgehog tea cosy in a cool store and I entertained the thought that it could be a fun gift. To think, I thought that. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Dan seems to have boundaries, and a life.
That hasn't stopped her from trying to interfere before. With you, I hope it works out for him. I've seen too many go under though to share your optimism.

Get some, Michael.
I don't think he needs encouraging in that department, as he's pretty good in grabbing anyway, or so it seems.

I think it all don’t add up. I’m sure it’s a. Three year course and 5k don’t cover three years tuition. Yet sj has indicated the cost to be 5k. One of the applicants who was interviewed said about needing accommodation expensive etc all covered. Surely if it was just for tuition and excluding all the other extras that would add up then spero should have stated that.
From the comment section on this page about the Villioti Fashion Institute comes this interesting quote:
Good day. I sent my child there last year, paid all the fees but until today she does not have a certificate or the clothes that she made. Your phone is no longer going through. Can you kindly assist as i am now suspecting that we were scammed.

• Wow
  • Sad
@TheTaxInspector That's a bit harsh. He can at least paint and play the piano which is more than the average Joe, even if he would never have got into an art or music college.
The funny thing is that when he first started appearing in SJs vlogs all the comments were about how wonderfully talented he was, and was there anything that Michael couldn't do, and how everyone needs a Michael in their lives!
He could have built on all that goodwill to travel the world; paying for it by doing odd bits of furniture upcycling, or painting commissions, for his fans. It seems a colossal waste of his time and remaining 'youth,' to be faffing about for years with his sister-in-law's outbuilding in the middle of nowhere.
I actually think he's been dropped from a great height by SSB & this has massively affected him. Another favourite toy chucked on the rubbish heap when they prove to be too much trouble or another toy comes along. I think the D&A debacle made him a liability to her in terms of keeping in with the ETTCDIY production/Channel 4. So, her heartfelt (yeah right) we're all in this together message on his YouTube tale of woe meant nothing. I reckon she has popped in to see him. Made sure that it was not filmed because oh Michael you do understand that I am contracted to Channel 4 and I can't get out of it and I need the exposure but if they think I am showing you I will be dropped too, you do understand don't you? He thought he was the special one. He even had a bedroom next to hers at La Lande & now she has a new special friend. She made him feel good about himself, that he was adept at lots of things - cooking, makeup/hair, art, music & now he feels rubbish about himself. No more partying, no more doing her hair for her, no more holiday posing like some 1940s film stars in Venice, no more shopping or cocktail drinking, no more SJ & MPK. I think this would've been a blow to him. It is part of narcissistic behaviour where they put someone in the full beam of attention, then blow hot & cold, then drop them but keep dangling to keep control. I never thought it was romance. It was like the Hollywood stars who were gay but who were photographed out with a succession of women to keep up the illusion. I couldn't care less what his sexuality is. But I think her behaviour to him has caused this slide into sadness & manic attempt at having fun.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Geordieboy71

I don't think that the two threads are working - Lalande and the Trotters are so intertwined that there will always be an overlap. It's difficult when you respond to a comment and can't quote from one thread into another. In the same way the other chateaus pop up here. I can't see how practical it is to maintain two separate threads and suggest that anyone who doesn't want to read Trotter related posts will need to scroll past.
As far as I know there is no way to edit the threads and move them across, so it's all one great tangle across 19 CD threads .

I agree, I never think of going to the other thread. The CD and PETHRICK's are like a symbiotic relationship they go together like Fortnum and Mason 🤪

• Haha
  • Sad