Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
Proof.... Marie does own something that could be called a bra. Tucked away on left of screen shot.
Is it a childhood photo of SJ or IJ in the background.
Mandy is so slim she is having to hold up the Escada dress (as seen in the fly movie).
She’s probably just wearing the wrong size and needs a fitting like every woman doesn’t do. SJ is clearly wearing ones that are too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Mrs O

***. Just caught up with the latest GAG (Grab A Gift) Can anyone tell me where ON Tar I A is actually located? Is it in the USA near some Native American homeland? Had to scroll back twice to try and catch where she said the parcel of remnant fabric came from via a real ship!

***. Re Nash and his designer ideas for the walk-in pot cupboard - why the slagging off because it is a UK company! I thought he lived in France. I assumed because he was travelling back to Paris after his lockdown journey to lalalande, that he worked for a French company.

Wait, I'm a bit confused here about who's posting because names are changing. Are these new accounts, or can you actually change your name.? If you can change your name, how? My name annoys me :rolleyes: 😜:confused:

Joy no toile

She probably wasn't pleased with all the gifts he gave SJ. When I first saw them on ETTCDIY I thought IJ came off at times as jealous of SJ. Highly critical while offering no better solution. I lol'd the time Gerry got fed up & snapped on IJ for being a defeatist when they were trying to make the window seat.
When was the window seat video?

Milre

VIP Member
Do I understand correctly? This months "charity" the recipient of the prize is voted on SJs youtube channel? Wtf??? What kind of charity does zero work finding a recipient, sends them on trip to her friend's shit show and gets funding for that. This is SJ either paying back a loan to her friend or scamming money for her friend. It hardly costs anything to have 1 guest or even 2. What a tiny bit of electricity, water and food. You know it's going to be a super fan. Said super fan did what answered questions in the chat and protected SJ from people asking actual questions. That's how they helped with Covid? Really???
Inviting means also paying for transportation 🤔

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
I am quite staggered by some of those quotes and estimates. Several thousand euros for a few shelves in the scullery! They could use their own timber from the woodland for nowt. Even Selmar on speed wouldn't take that long to plane them up and hang them. That Hash is having a larf.
That’s because she never bothers to looks for quotes just goes straight for the first one..

absolutely she deserves full acknowledgment

😂 for those who cba watching here is the animal View attachment 453253
I quite like that 😬

I have zero interest in Trotters or any other chateau owners. I joined this because of CD but in some ways it’s kinda run its course... what more to be said. I liked The Fleuries briefly but haven’t watched any of their vlogs and have ZERO interest in them now they have joined the begging bowl brigade. Give me your money to improve my home. It’s disgusting. Anyway not flouncing but the question is out there CD, DIO, The P’s, Dan, Thermomix, Cars, all lumped into one thread or not. I’m a not so I’ll probably be an Au Revoir (not checking the spelling. Don’t care). 😆😆😆
I agree.. We are here for the CD.. they cross over now and again, but I couldn’t give a shit about a Ryan, Sadie, MPK and his fancy boys etc. Will be off too. X

après-le-déluge

Chatty Member
Proof.... Marie does own something that could be called a bra. Tucked away on left of screen shot.
Is it a childhood photo of SJ or IJ in the background.
Mandy is so slim she is having to hold up the Escada dress (as seen in the fly movie).
So what’s with Mandy ? She seems to not fit into anything there ? She comes and goes through Covid ? What’s her gig ?

Hihellohowr31

Can anyone guide me to full video of film that Stephanie has starred in. The video which is in the intro created here in tattle