The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just posted on Dans video comments that Dan should use his drone to see what was in the 2 upstairs rooms at the Chateau de Shitpile. I guess there could be some advantages to no roof.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To busy with hurricane prep over here to worry about Fanny flash. Hope y’all down here in Florida are ready! Wine & Chips bought.
Was it you, @mrsp67, who bought up all the BOGO wine at the Publix on 41 today?!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just watched the vlog, and it was truly in poor taste. She has truly shown that she lacks class. Fanny would have redeemed herself somewhat if she had made the video about Ian Hamilton, and stated that the proceeds from both Patron and Ad Sense would towards a foundation in Ian's name, or to his widow to help pay for the funeral costs. I don't understand the frantic need to suddenly paint the tower right after his service- it was kind of half cocked, using random paint she found laying about, and like everything else, wasn't finished. Fanny, you are truly a self-centered, vain bogan.

I actually enjoyed The Fleuries vlog, which was a stark difference to Fanny's. Anna explained how they came about their Chateau- they definitely worked hard to get where they are today, and it certainly was not an easy road. They were unable to secure a loan because the banks did not see it as a home, but as a business, which the Fleuries were honest about. While they were great at renovating homes, they needed a solid business plan (which is difficult to do when they did not already have a successful business in place), so were able to only secure a loan after a friend vouched for them to a lender (which shows the friend truly believed in them.) I suspect that they have been furiously trying to pay off the loan while renovating the Chateau.
The Fleuries video felt like a shot across Fanny’s bow given the topics covered all while Anna kept on gardening and discussing how hard they’ve worked to get where they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My first clue about Fanny's tone deaf poor taste was the Christmas Eve episode a few years ago when she was partying with her friends with endless bottles of champagne and wine, expensive dresses, a ridiculously gluttonous buffet table, a huge Christmas tree full of expensive bling, in a huge French chateau and she cuts away to IJ and her husband handing out food bags to the homeless in south Africa for about 30 seconds then cuts back to her opulent guests partying...it made me sick to my stomach. This topped that episode for distasteful and offensive content. How easy it would be for her to use her platform to feature Ian as a person, separate from the chateau, his love of animals, his hard work, and his kind personality, and then ask for a donation to the animal shelter, END OF. Give his fiance a video of his film footage and leave it at that. She is hopeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Yeah, I'm not going to watch. I just finished dinner and was soaking my dishes and reading here in the interim.
There's nothing I could even say that hasn't been said by all of you. I am just disgusted by her ability to stoop this low!

I'm reminded of the quote by Maya Angelou. It's a damn shame people don't see her for what she truly is - a low class, user of a person who cares about no one except herself. Lord knows she's shown herself over and over!
When she started crying about her father at the church in....St. Severe? Where they'd gone to pray for Philip's loved one? I forget which? Wearing a nightgown with her bra hanging out?
I realized then she would do anything.
She hadn't sunk quite so low since. Until this.

Ian Hamilton.
Thank you for all you did, with your patience and gifted hands, to make this world beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ian: There's not much I can say about the recent vlog that you all haven't already said. It was sad and disgusting. Ian deserved a stand alone In Memorium vlog with ad proceeds donated to Lisa and this month's Cadeaux going to Ian's charity. F you, Fanny for making it about yourself. Ugh, and don't get me started with the "left-in 3 takes to get through the scene" BS! I'm glad Ian's passing finally inspired them to get off their asses and paint the damn tower!

Amaury: Many of you already know what I recently went through so I was devastated to hear of Phoebe's passing. So sad! Amaury must be kicking himself for missing a year of her life.

Dan: The re-hashed Patreon vlog was a let-down. Friday he eluded to seeing clearing and cleaning up of the grounds in today's vlog - but we got nada!

Billy: Please have Ryan take the shuckin' and jivin' down a notch! He'll erode your brand like PJ has Fanny's (though she does a fantastic job of that herself!)

@Beau Monde Come back more often!

You’re absolutely right about Ryan tainting Billy’s brand. Ryan is one of the biggest fools I’ve ever seen on YouTube.

Actually, all of your points are right. It’s really hard losing our furkids. Sometimes it’s worse than losing people 🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My first clue about Fanny's tone deaf poor taste was the Christmas Eve episode a few years ago when she was partying with her friends with endless bottles of champagne and wine, expensive dresses, a ridiculously gluttonous buffet table, a huge Christmas tree full of expensive bling, in a huge French chateau and she cuts away to IJ and her husband handing out food bags to the homeless in south Africa for about 30 seconds then cuts back to her opulent guests partying...it made me sick to my stomach. This topped that episode for distasteful and offensive content. How easy it would be for her to use her platform to feature Ian as a person, separate from the chateau, his love of animals, his hard work, and his kind personality, and then ask for a donation to the animal shelter, END OF. Give his fiance a video of his film footage and leave it at that. She is hopeless.
You made a really good point that Ian’s partner had already requested donations in Ian’s memory be sent to the animal shelter. Fanny hijacked Ian’s last wishes by attempting to divert any donations by any of the CD audience in Ian’s name to be sent to her for chapel renovations at the Dump instead of the animal shelter, as he had wished. She is so damn sleazy and greedy!!!

WE SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING STEPHANFRAUDIE!!!!! Disrespecting a man’s last dying wish for donations in his memory be sent to the animal shelter

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't even press the dislike button, the YT algorithms Don't care if you like it or not, your still counted in the numbers of views.
Yes! Both dislikes & likes only drive more traffic to her channel. The same thing goes for upvoting and downvoting in the comments section. It's best to ignore all the fun buttons beneath each video. The YT algorithm doesn't like it when we ignore!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Actually, all of your points are right. It’s really hard losing our furkids. Sometimes it’s worse than losing people 🐾
My heart goes out to Amaury, as I suspect the dogs may have been with his ex for the past year. We do not know the reason they were not with him, but it's truly heart wrenching to lose a pet- if anything, at least Phoebe got to spend her last days with her dad. At least Fanny showed some decorum not to shove her stupid phone in Amaury's face (or it may have been fear of him blowing up at her), but still made it about HER sadness... SMH.

• Heart
Let’s summarize what the Shittelaine did to her good friend Ian and his partner/family:

Insisted on shoving the pink camera in his face for content when he was clearly unwell to create content to make her money.

Immediately rushed to Disney parks the day after he died.

Despite her anguish, made no mention of his passing for a couple of weeks until his memorial so she could get footage for her YouTube channel

Films herself at the memorial with dramatic faux anguish to be captured on film to make her money on YouTube,

Mentions Daddy Derek to work the sympathy angle to manipulate viewers

Puts on a hard hat to highlight the now dangerous chapel to do a LieLande tribute to Ian.to make content and money for herself. Setting herself up for the chapel ebeg.

Only puts a couple of snippets on Ian in the video, nothing about who was was as a person, etc. ( typical narc Fanny, people are objects and tools to be used by them to get work done, etc. they don’t have value outside of that).

Then refuses to acknowledge her good friend Ian’s last wishes that donations in his memory be donated to the animal shelter. Instead, using the chapel set up to ebeg for money in Ian’s name and memory be given to her to spend at the Dump chapel.

If that is how the Shittelaine treats her “good friend”, you sure wouldn’t want to be her enemy.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Well, since we are all looking for better things to watch- Nicki Positano ALSO released a video:

Carlo and his brothers literally built the house from scratch- no architects, no permits- but wow! Fanny, this is how other people can achieve success- through HARD WORK!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You made a really good point that Ian’s partner had already requested donations in Ian’s memory be sent to the animal shelter. Fanny hijacked Ian’s last wishes by attempting to divert any donations by any of the CD audience in Ian’s name to be sent to her for chapel renovations at the Dump instead of the animal shelter, as he had wished. She is so damn sleazy and greedy!!!

WE SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING STEPHANFRAUDIE!!!!! Disrespecting a man’s last dying wish for donations in his memory be sent to the animal shelter
I'm not watching this video....but I have to ask. Did she come right out and ask for donations for the chapel in Ian's memory?

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t even watch it. I got as far as the part where she was stuttering and stammering and pretending that she was so distraught she had to start her sentence over three times. All of that could have and should have been removed in editing but then that would’ve defeated the entire purpose. Truly sickening.
I haven’t watched it but seeing her face there/ and reading what those have said- it’s enough to make me feel sick!!! Sounds like SJ really jumped on this!!! It’s not right- especially since she had made no mention of knowing of his illness or his passing until others told her- I thought that was how it went. But anyway, it’s a new low for her. 😨 🤢 😰

• Heart
I think dimwit Philipa is responsible for the insensitive and stupid sub titles.
Her acting is atrocious.
RIP Ian
Even if Philip did create this caption, it's still completely Fanny's fault for leaving it in. It's her channel and she has the final say in the edit. I don't understand how her followers can read this and not be disgusted with her. It's unbelievable.
Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 22.33.03.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
That was pretty gross.
Absolutely no sensitivity, thought, regard.
That's what you get when you have a Phillipa as your media manager (or whatever its silly title is).

Reactions: 14
Have just seen the title of the latest vlog and read here of the sad passing of Ian. Being here with my Mum who has stage 4 lung cancer and having nearly called for an ambulance Friday night when she was coughing and hardly able to catch her breath, I have this to say. Jarvis, HOW bleeping DARE YOU! You have zero compassion and zero morals.
Sad to hear about your Mom. It’s a terrible thing to go through/ thankful you can be with her during this. You’ll have no regrets. Prayers for you and yours while you care for your Mom. 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You’re absolutely right about Ryan tainting Billy’s brand. Ryan is one of the biggest fools I’ve ever seen on YouTube.

Is Ryanitis Billy's Phillipa?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.