The Chateau Diaries #182 Nobody likes anybody in Lalande. They play with genitals, drink, food and power

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't have to set up patreon, just do what Billy has on the new utube

View attachment 1603315
The PethericksJoin this channelGet access to membership perks

Become a Petherick!
NZ$5.99/month

JOIN
Recurring payment. Cancel anytime. Creator may update perks.

Loyalty badges next to your name in comments and live chat

View attachment 1603316 View attachment 1603317 View attachment 1603318 View attachment 1603319 View attachment 1603320 View attachment 1603321 View attachment 1603322 View attachment 1603323
Priority reply to comments

Exclusive members-only videos
Here you will receive early access videos and behind the scenes videos!
I cut off the rest as it disclosed my identity but, it states your info to third parties for perks Billy has eight people and you can up your monthly payment.
I feel I am already supporting the Pethericks by purchasing SAF yeast for my baked goods- SMH! Oh no, the fact they can sell your info to third parties by being a subscriber is a no-go for me. And just "upping" your monthly payment?!? Billy, this is a bad business practice, and you might want to rethink this vice making your subscribers angry.

Reactions: 10
@M&MsMom, I am still a big proponent of hand-washing dishes as well. When I cook, I clean as I go (because there are some things that just cannot go in the dishwasher, and I cannot cook in a messy kitchen.) I will give props to Maria at the Shitoo that when she is cooking, the kitchen looks much more sanitary than when Fanny & Fiends do it- suspect Maria is a "clean as one goes" person as well.
Guys, I’m really impressed you prefer hand washing!

I do as little as possible, although it’s a necessary evil to some degree When I built my new house I just made sure that I had extra dishes and I have two dishwashers on the go. I have the normal Miele one and which I use for most daily dishes - sits left of my main sink.
I have a second dish drawer in the scullery, barely used, by a large butler’s sink into which I put either large oversize dishes, pots or top end glassware that need a careful going over. The trick is having enough dishes to cover your needs. To my mind there’s no doubt that the chemicals in those dish cleaners are much better in the final analysis for a good old shine.

Maria seems to be an excellently well-organised chef and a talented one at that.

Changing subject. Any designers here? Has anyone thought how you could extend that Chateau kitchen? Clearly couldn’t be into courtyard, what about the rear. Could a conservatory style addition be in keeping with the integrity of the farmhouse?

I have no idea why any self-respecting homeowner/bed-and-breakfast runner could possibly work commercially in a kitchen like that. It beggars belief that anyone could work with so few sanitary work surfaces. I think it’s shockingly unhygienic using that table all the time
FDDEC479-5D5D-467D-99A0-B063F60EDE0C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can see how you would question this! I too love Nicki. She did a vlog where she cut her own hair during one of the lockdowns. I think it’s real.
Her video tomorrow should be fun! It's about how she and her family moved into the house they're in now, how it was unhabitable and how they fixed it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Latest tropical storm Ian forecast track, looking like a milder landfall with several days still to go…
E231975D-C0E7-4DD9-8E08-CB8398E6F81C.jpeg

5D2C9EF1-C152-4405-8A61-D6353DD2606D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nobody asked but the chimney debacle. So Fanny has detailed chateau plans which must include the height of every facade of the chateau. So she looks at it and reads off to Snorts, the height from the ground to the top of the chimney. Or she measures the shadow at the appropriate time of day. She then rings the chimney company and tells them that they will need a cherry picker that can reach that height, failing to realise that you need a cherry picker that can reach significantly higher because it will be on the diagonal because it won't be a straight line to the chimney. It is like suggesting that if a wall is 20ft high, you only need a 20ft ladder to get to the top....did she learn any maths or problem solving before she went to Oxford?
The only “degree” Fanny has, is in ripping off fools. Especially you, Jason “Dolphin of Lalande.” 🐬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just finished reading the blog by Ralph Moratz : Escape From The Holocaust - 1939.

Thank you to whoever it was that attached the link.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't hate me for saying this, but old Dan's chateau is sort of historic and the ebegging would actually go towards restoring it.
Not that I'm condoning ebegging.
That British couple who were making a stone house tiny home in Portugal have ramped up the ebegging with him disclosing for the first time that he's autistic (I'm guessing high functioning Aspie) and had to have speech therapy as a kid and she wasn't just depressed but attempted suicide when she disappeared from vlogs and they went back to England for a while. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
It appears that the disclosure of the above was because of all the nasty comments - but it's almost like a justification for the ebegging.
It's somewhat ironic that on the strength of the money made from renovating the stone barn to make their dream home (the thing that drew me in) has been used to upgrade to a much bigger property and house. I feel a little bit like I've been mislead. It was never their dream home, just their home for now; which is perfectly normal but why call it their dream home.
Choosing a lifestyle that requires your entire life to be on a vlog every week comes with a lot to deal with.

• Heart
🎵Can't you see this is the land of delusion? 🎶

What do other tartlets take from Elton's Jason's closing statement? We're all in this together, sounds ominous... but I guess he likes to lurk.... 🤭

Hey Jason

“Deluded Dubious, Duped Dolphin of Lalande”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys, I’m really impressed you prefer hand washing!

I do as little as possible, although it’s a necessary evil to some degree When I built my new house I just made sure that I had extra dishes and I have two dishwashers on the go. I have the normal Miele one and which I use for most daily dishes - sits left of my main sink.
I have a second dish drawer in the scullery, barely used, by a large butler’s sink into which I put either large oversize dishes, pots or top end glassware that need a careful going over. The trick is having enough dishes to cover your needs. To my mind there’s no doubt that the chemicals in those dish cleaners are much better in the final analysis for a good old shine.

Maria seems to be an excellently well-organised chef and a talented one at that.

Changing subject. Any designers here? Has anyone thought how you could extend that Chateau kitchen? Clearly couldn’t be into courtyard, what about the rear. Could a conservatory style addition be in keeping with the integrity of the farmhouse?

I have no idea why any self-respecting homeowner/bed-and-breakfast runner could possibly work commercially in a kitchen like that. It beggars belief that anyone could work with so few sanitary work surfaces. I think it’s shockingly unhygienic using that table all the time
View attachment 1603337
Not a designer but love design. If possible, I would use Nasties area for the yellow China hutch And other kitchen items that you would not use, like a butlers pantry.
You would then have a wall for more counter space and cupboard storage. Remove that couch and I would fix the Aga so it works. I would actually like to see what the place looks like as maybe you could move the kitchen into a different area.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Where did he get the money for this? He could not even finish Stephanie's pergola. How could he possibly do this alone?
I don’t think the completion of Stephanie’s pergola should be a reflection on Dan. We don’t know the ins and outs. Thinks under his control at his own house we can hold him accountable for.

• Heart
I don’t think the completion of Stephanie’s pergola should be a reflection on Dan. We don’t know the ins and outs. Thinks under his control at his own house we can hold him accountable for.
Does anyone know why the pergola work stopped??????

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He doesn't have to set up patreon, just do what Billy has on the new utube

View attachment 1603315
The PethericksJoin this channelGet access to membership perks

Become a Petherick!
NZ$5.99/month

JOIN
Recurring payment. Cancel anytime. Creator may update perks.

Loyalty badges next to your name in comments and live chat

View attachment 1603316 View attachment 1603317 View attachment 1603318 View attachment 1603319 View attachment 1603320 View attachment 1603321 View attachment 1603322 View attachment 1603323
Priority reply to comments

Exclusive members-only videos
Here you will receive early access videos and behind the scenes videos!
I cut off the rest as it disclosed my identity but, it states your info to third parties for perks Billy has eight people and you can up your monthly payment.
Is “Become a Petherick,” code for fat, lazy, hyperactive, lying, insidious?

I do hope that they take as much care of the son/brother in the UK, as they do of themselves? The worst thing for those who do not fit the “perfect” schema is to be abandoned 🥲

Not a designer but love design. If possible, I would use Nasties area for the yellow China hutch And other kitchen items that you would not use, like a butlers pantry.
You would then have a wall for more counter space and cupboard storage. Remove that couch and I would fix the Aga so it works. I would actually like to see what the place looks like as maybe you could move the kitchen into a different area.
Or maybe just set it on fire…again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Justin the brother is I think living at the Chateau, Micheal said in some Q &A can't remember where I saw it may of been patreon here but a while ago.
Sadie also mentioned that Billy is doing teh one bedroom ground floor apartment below her's for a family member no one met. Assume its Justin.
ALso noted that Billy has links to Dans site who has 52K subscribers, none to Stephanines or Just Mo!!!!

Reactions: 12
Justin the brother is I think living at the Chateau, Micheal said in some Q &A can't remember where I saw it may of been patreon here but a while ago.
Sadie also mentioned that Billy is doing teh one bedroom ground floor apartment below her's for a family member no one met. Assume its Justin.
ALso noted that Billy has links to Dans site who has 52K subscribers, none to Stephanines or Just Mo!!!!
Thanks @jojonz - it’s heartening to know that they aren’t completely selfish. I must have missed that information about Justin - thanks for telling me his name. It rings a bell. I hope he is going to be cared for by his family and maybe some help if necessary.

I like that they’ve rescued horses, although fk knows how they manage to clean up all of that manure!

Good on Billy for not linking Fanny or Mo. Poor bloke is as boring as batshit!

Does anyone know what's the name of Dan's ruin?
Chateau Rue Inn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can see how you would question this! I too love Nicki. She did a vlog where she cut her own hair during one of the lockdowns. I think it’s real.
She just has thick wavy hair which she says goes frizzy in the damp air. Its far too hot to wear a wig and she cuts her own hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.