The Chateau Diaries #182 Nobody likes anybody in Lalande. They play with genitals, drink, food and power

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking through the comments of the two posts that @Le Baiseur copied and posted here to see if I could find some indication of how he died or if there was a long illness, but I didn't find anything. However, in one of the comments, his partner replied to a comment of condolence and said something to the effect of how all she wanted to do is have him buried next to his father in Ireland.

I would post the screenshot, but for two days now, I've had trouble posting a screenshot here.
Are you saving it to your photos and then using the photo drop tool?

Reactions: 4
I’ve just gone on to Instagram and found a post from flower girl. Then a second image appeared, a man in swimming trunks. Had quite a shock before I realised it was an advert😂😂
What happened with this..? Did Isobelle get her a job or something?

Reactions: 6
I seem to remember that Ian the plasterer did not liked being filmed by fanny flash with the pink phone. Didn't he down tools at one point and refuse to work. In the bedroom (?) with Ian the builder.

Well, she's now lost 2 of the 3 Ian's. Will Ian the electrician ever return?

Reactions: 16
I seem to remember that Ian the plasterer did not liked being filmed by fanny flash with the pink phone. Didn't he down tools at one point and refuse to work. In the bedroom (?) with Ian the builder.

Well, she's now lost 2 of the 3 Ian's. Will Ian the electrician ever return?
If he has any sense then no he won’t.

So sad for Ian’s partner I hope she finds peace back in England.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just finished watching the latest gift grab. As they are opening small penis man’s gifts she in orgasmic voice says yes for sure you can wear that robe in Egypt. They are going to another trip when the poor idiots are left behind to freeze. I don’t know about Mummy she looks like she is trying really hard to accept the idiot’s role in her daughters life. This guy is gay for sure. own up to it boyo.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Thanks to the "@" this makes this 'death notice' about lieLande and in no way displays any hint of thoughtfulness, sincerity, or compassion for a life lost. Where's the sympathy Ian's family and friends should have received? Where's the kind words to them for the loss of someone they loved? Why is the sum of this pathetic missive about his work at the chateau when such a man would have had far more achievements in his life than plastering some #$%&'s toilet wall? Shame on you Brendabitch and damn your to hell for you callow thoughtlessness.

Such sad news. Sincere sympathy goes to his family at this difficult time.
Safe travels Ian and may your spirit soar! You were one of the few good ones at the heap. ❤
It does sound as if he's been through a tough time of late... I know we all have to pass at some point but you would always hope that you had been happy in your life until that time. He was a nice bloke... he didn't enjoy the spot light preferring to just get on with his work...maybe not in a position to turn work down even if it was at Fanny Four Flues... I didn't even know him but I just feel it's just so unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Are you saving it to your photos and then using the photo drop tool?
I've always used the copy/paste function but it doesn't seem that works any longer for me.
I can use the "attach files" button here to add a picture, though, just like always.

Reactions: 6
Would that suggest then that nobody from Lalande knew? They will do now, presuming BG has notified them. Such sad news. 😢
They are so completely self-absorbed that it may have passed them by.

Reactions: 15
Just finished watching the latest gift grab. As they are opening small penis man’s gifts she in orgasmic voice says yes for sure you can wear that robe in Egypt. They are going to another trip when the poor idiots are left behind to freeze. I don’t know about Mummy she looks like she is trying really hard to accept the idiot’s role in her daughters life. This guy is gay for sure. own up to it boyo.
Oh so smugbug is going along on the jaunt to Egypt as well. A few threads ago it was hinted by @Clara Burnett that he would be left behind. It seems that despite anything IJ, Potts, Baghead or anyone else can do to interfere he is welded with superglue to Fanny. He will put up with the occasional slights Fanny throws at him to continue living this luxurious life of doing duck all but travel continuously to countries all around the globe and receive multitudinous gifts from the besotted nutters who long to be part of the shittoo gang. His cleverly crafted plan thought out long before he arrived at the shittoo has worked beyond his wildest dreams, he has certainly landed on his feet and has no intention of giving it up despite what is said about him or to him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Looks like Fanny told this mouse lady guest seemingly whilst she was at LieLande ….so the more clever sleuths amongst us might be able to work out the timeline? Perhaps for once Fanny4Flues has shown decorum & has not announced anything until the family have made it public. (Or as someone else has said .. She’s just not actually filmed anything recently)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Would that suggest then that nobody from Lalande knew? They will do now, presuming BG has notified them. Such sad news. 😢
They knew Wendy Grimwood has written on f/b “I was shocked when Stephanie told me as were the rest of the guests . But even more of a shock to Lalande and of course his family- my condolences to them”.

Just maybe for once Fanny has shown some sensitivity but that is so unlike her and quite hard to believe, what is more likely is that she is so wrapped up in herself that it was just too much to offer her condolences.
Edited to add have just seen response from @JanePlain . Snap

Reactions: 16
Oh so smugbug is going along on the jaunt to Egypt as well. A few threads ago it was hinted by @Clara Burnett that he would be left behind. It seems that despite anything IJ, Potts, Baghead or anyone else can do to interfere he is welded with superglue to Fanny. He will put up with the occasional slights Fanny throws at him to continue living this luxurious life of doing duck all but travel continuously to countries all around the globe and receive multitudinous gifts from the besotted nutters who long to be part of the shittoo gang. His cleverly crafted plan thought out long before he arrived at the shittoo has worked beyond his wildest dreams, he has certainly landed on his feet and has no intention of giving it up despite what is said about him or to him.
And someone here was worried that it wasn't pursuing a career at it's age!!! It's strides ahead of its contemporaries ha ha

Reactions: 7
It does sound as if he's been through a tough time of late... I know we all have to pass at some point but you would always hope that you had been happy in your life until that time. He was a nice bloke... he didn't enjoy the spot light preferring to just get on with his work...maybe not in a position to turn work down even if it was at Fanny Four Flues... I didn't even know him but I just feel it's just so unfair.
when i watched that Marquissappartment vlog..i thought..Ian isnt looking very wel..,,,In a way it is sad he clearly had to work to keep things going..I have the feeling Fanny doesnt even care...its al me me and me...that woman is really nasty...but she will get it on her plate too..but .i doubt we will be the judge of that...A lott of people go to another country to find a new life...but in a way they only get exploited..i have the feeling Fanny takes advantage of all those english workers in her neighborhood...very sad in a way..when things happen they always turn back to the UK..thats not a good sign...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Where is Clara ?
I am here. As always.

when i watched that Marquissappartment vlog..i thought..Ian isnt looking very wel..,,,In a way it is sad he clearly had to work to keep things going..I have the feeling Fanny doesnt even care...its al me me and me...that woman is really nasty...but she will get it on her plate too..but .i doubt we will be the judge of that...A lott of people go to another country to find a new life...but in a way they only get exploited..i have the feeling Fanny takes advantage of all those english workers in her neighborhood...very sad in a way..when things happen they always turn back to the UK..thats not a good sign...
He was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer last month.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
As always, many thanks for starting a new thread @ComtesseRose. You really are an absolute star! ❤

Interesting, so Billy earns approx $20,000 pm from just one YT channel. I also believe that that revenue can vary throughout certain months of the year too, e.g. lead up to certain "official" holidays/Christmas etc, when far better rates!
Although, I am not entirely sure whether Billy has a Patreon account so no idea if he has an additional source of income in that respect?? Whatever!! $240K pa - not a bad salary is it when most days you just have to walk out of your front door, or a 10 min drive, to be at work? And, you are your own boss too?
I often wonder whether the Chateau and the Covent are "mortgage/loan" free?
As to recent comments regarding Gwen. I feel that she is 100% the ultimate, final number cruncher "voice of reason" within their relationship BUT, prefers not to be on camera too often, I don't actually blame her, tbh. It appears to me, that they have a successful balanced relationship playing to each of their own personal strengths - perfect!
Added to which, both boys seem extremely loved by the entire family and always look happy.
As has been the case throughout history, better to put money into property rather than have it sitting in a bank, especially even more so at today's low interest rates!
Yes, currently the convent looks very much like a hostel, but in the longer term, I sense that buying it will prove to have been a very wise "business" decision both for The Pethericks and the local community too, even though currently Gwen is not actually officially a Petherick, YET! :)
I highly doubt that these building are mortgage free (possible yes) however would not make sense tax wise. They would be able to claim all of the mortgage tax, renovations, business expense off. I'm sure that their accountants have already advised them of this. And your absolutely correct interest rates at any financial establishment are dismal and investing in the market is currently unstable. Wise to buy land, land and more land!

Awww reading that Ian "the Plasterer" has passed. Sending my condolences. May he Rest In Peace.
Ian fly high where peace, love and comfort reside. RIP

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer last month.
Thanks for clearing that up. Tragic none the less...

Sorry for being cynical. When did the Happy Birthday Ian take place...? Before or after the diagnosis, and was that "compassion" just for show?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.