The Chateau Diaries #181 I really don't have it in me to deal with more 🐒💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the Douche Lorde may be getting hair plugs and that is why he is wearing the wool beanie all the time?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It appears that for their avid participation in the Patronfest, the Dump crew was rewarded with an expensive trip to Disney to compensate them for their efforts. Did Fanny take the money for the trip from the tax free Patron funds as a Patron expense since they all participated in the Dump charade? Hmmm……

I couldn’t see Fanny dipping into her personal YouTube monies to pay for the trip and we all know she is cheap and only spends money on herself. It would be interesting to see which funds pay for all of her frivolities.

Do you think she took extra video for her travel channel so she could write the trip off to that YouTube channel earnings? Who knows? All of her grifting endeavors are so incestuously intertwined, I think Fanny just takes what she wants from any source of funding that can support her lastest whims, whether it is proper or not.

Do you think Fanny is using her accounting software to document these expenditures? I bet the software hasn’t even been installed on that pricey new laptop she purchased earlier this year.

Which reminds me…. WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS FANNY?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And now, following patron daze, they have lunch in the garage! What a wonderful spot they have discovered to take their meals. They're saying to us "look, we use this space too for meals"
Considering the derelict condition of the chateau, the garage is obviously the safest place at this point.
Shame on all of you for not recognizing the fact that angelic Stephanie was protecting her patrons from harm by cramming them all into that garage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is so true! The place looks worse and worse. One of the reasons I started watching was I really enjoyed the tours of the rooms, I'm sure loads of smoke and mirrors, but she can't even disguise the place any more.

I would also like to nominate some form of the highlighted section as a thread title.
So nice to see you back! Yes Fanny has taken all the joy out of watching her vlogs now. I used to like seeing the before and after of projects. Now nothing is finished, or when revealed is gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Spotted JTB greeting the hearse at Windsor, and marching behind -- but not with the household, which is the group with the 7'2" press secretary ahead of JTB.
He's never been the Queen's PPO, but rather is the former commander of the Royal Guard, Balaclava Company (single light infantry), Royal Scots Reg, which served at Balmoral as an honor guard. He is no longer the commander, they have a new one, and JTB is in the employ of Charles as his equerry. I still don't understand why he's in the procession, outside the Queen's household group, not wrangling Harry -- the family was absent from this procession -- unless it is as Charles' representative?
In any case, glad to see our Johnny present in the extraordinary energy these massive crowds marching in unison create. Hopefully a benevolent tide to float the Queen home.
(The surtitle refers to former military equerries to the Queen, who form the inner ranks next to the hearse, in various uniforms.)

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 2.55.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 3.18.05 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
A commentator on why so many people are upset about the queen yet never met her.
Many people will be living alone and lonely yet they find a cause others are joining in with and they have a common goal. Very poor people who aspire to live in a different way .
And I thought yes like the patron we saw in the jag shed.
I think sometimes a royal/celebrity death releases your grief from other areas in your life. I remember my husband being upset to tears when Diana died. His father had died a few weeks before and he had to keep everything together for his Mother and organise everything. I'm sure he let his emotions go because he couldn't when his father died.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Anatomy of the Stephanie Jarvis Grift - A Major Chateau Setback video

As is typical Fanny, IMHO, this is an intentionally set up fake event to generate content, create another “delay” for heating since the pressure is on for her to do something about heating since Fall is arriving, create a new “sudden setback” and rake in more monies from Patrons. She knows and is aware before the video is shot about the condition of the chimneys and the flues.

How to Set up the Grift

1. Start with the obligatory bed shot, then leaning out her open bedroom window, then create faux doomsday scenario by dramatically and breathlessly claiming that the log burners must be installed so “we won’t freeze this winter.” Oh no, little Orphan princess Fanny could not freeze, how horrible.

She neglects to mention that the log burners will only heat a few rooms of the Dump, so she really means I, Snorts, Anne Marie, and the Argentenian Bully need to be lukewarm in the winter. The most she will ever do for heating at the Dump will be the purchase of the 3-4 log burners.

And remember, Fanny will be traveling with Potts for weeks most likely from Mid November to mid February, when racing starts up again. She will be there for a week max and then will be off on her travels. She will use the lack of heating to be gone from the Dump for weeks.

2. Have Anne Marie start the project by tearing out a portion of the fireplace in Fanny’s “office.”
Film him, while heckling his efforts and imperiously laughing at the difficulties he encounters and the bricks and debris falling on him. She has Anne Marie doing this when she knows that the wood burners cannot be installed.

3. Create drama by her “running down to see how they actually clear those chimneys.” She has seen it before but has to pretend that this is the first time it has occurred and that she is incredibly curious about it.

Mock Anne Marie for putting up plastic sheeting to protect the walls and furnishing from dust and debris. Stop to heckle the Douche Lorde, and film the latest volunteer.

Moving on to the heart of the grifting scheme

4. Oh No, the cherry picker is too small and they need to rent a taller cherry picker. Need to rent a bigger one. Refer to what Claire has posted about the cherry picker, chimneys, etc. in this thread. Fanny amps up the manufactured drama by breathlessly narrating the cherry picker’s actions.

She then breathlessly and manically ambushes a fed up and unsurprised Percy and Mummy, “ They can’t get to either chimney, the picker is short by one and a half meters (approximately 5 feet). Mummy wearily replies, “I know,” and she and Percy shuffle out of the lens of the camera.

5. Fanny then shuts down the whole notion of cleaning the chimneys and installing the wood burners with “ So annoying!!! Nothing can be done.”“ They can’t get to either chimney.” Creates drama but “they were soooooo close.” “So near and yet so far we had everyone here” “ No they have to hire another cherry picker and they have no idea when their next slot is to come back to the Dump (how convenient) so “ we don’t know when we can get them installed.” Fanny complains that “she is very sad to see the wood grate put back into place in her fireplace.”

She then tells Snorts that “they can’t do it” and layers on a new lie “they can’t reach either chimney and they said that is the biggest cherry picker they can get in the local area.” “They can’t get to either chimney so they can’s put flues down.” “Now we have to think about scaffolding or if there are any bigger cherrypickers.” None of the logburners an be installed at the moment.

6. Fanny claims that she just realized that there are 4 fireplaces on one chimney. This is the first time she has learned this after 17 years at the Dump? Bullshit. She has never had the chimneys inspected although she had used them on and off for over 17 years? WTF.

Now it is time to amp up the drama, lies, and little lost orphan victim scenario. Fanny now claims the chimneys are a mess and a mystery and they have no ideas where the flues are going. All the chimneys are in such a confusion and a state and we wonder about the one chimney we use regularly. She pretends she is surprised that the chimneys may be unsafe.

Now she is quite demoralized Here come more little victim Fanny. Fanny, furiously blinking, says she had all the equipment to install the burners. Then the blaming of the chimney company starts in full force:

Cherry picker not big enough
They hired a second cherry picker that is not big enough
Now we need scaffolding

Closing the grifting scenario with news that it will cost lots more money to “fix” the “sudden surprise” about the chimneys.

Now have to completely rethink the way that the chimneys are to be used with 4 fireplaces going thru one flue, you can’t have 2 fireplaces going thru one flue, that is illegal. Then Fanny hastens to add, to cover her ass, that “we haven’t used them, thank goodness.” Who believes that.

“ This is going to be a very big job now.” For the cost of a few hundred dollars to the contractors, she now has pushed the heating scenario to the background for months so she can be excused from doing nothing about heating, and create another tragic issue that will require lots more money to fix...... just like the chapel scheme.

How many times has she pulled this con? Then she flits off to an expensive Disney vacation with 4 of her employees/volunteers, and the Douche Lord. She is so predictable.Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Considering the derelict condition of the chateau, the garage is obviously the safest place at this point.
Shame on all of you for not recognizing the fact that angelic Stephanie was protecting her patrons from harm by cramming them all into that garage!
Oh I cannot wait to see them eating in the garage in ..........Winter!!!! :eek:

• Haha
Fanny is so stupid. She has repeatedly documented the unsafe and not up to code chimney issues and other issues at the Dump, her failure to fix them, and her screws ups in projects that jeopardize the Dump. She has provided insurance (if she actually has any) ample information and evidence to deny insurance claims at the Dump for many reasons, fire, electrical, foundational, etc.

I think a lot of this, along with her entitlement, narcissism, etc., has to do with the Dump being her playground, and not her only home and residence. She has an apartment in London, another she will receive in France, and homes in South Africa and England that she will inherit. So she doesn’t give a tit about the Dump or anyone associated with it. The Dump is just a vehicle for her to grift money,gifts, atttention, adoration, and pay for a crew of people to cater to her needs.

Oil of Ollie is in a different position. The house they purchased is their family home that they will reside in and it has the historical status and commissions to oversee their rehabilitation of the home. Fanny’s fun fantasy farmhouse of debauchery is just a playtoy, just as her father portrayed in his painting of Fanny holding the miniature Dump.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I couldn't help thinking that Disney has used Lalande as inspiration for their haunted house.

• Haha
  • Heart
if you had a drinking game where you took a shot every time Fanny uses the words" running" "rushing" "tragically" "beautiful" "glorious", leaves late in the middle of the night for a "trip", shooting the video reclining in bed, wearing the dreaded yellow dress, or making excuses for not starting or completing projects, producing the accounts, etc. , pushing some type of "surprise" on the youtube/Patron audience (thru trips, purchases, complications with "projects, etc.), or manipulating the dates of the filmed video, you would have a serious drinking issue within weeks.

Is that why it appears that the Dump crew drink often and rapidly break out the champagne for any occasion?

• Haha
  • Heart
Wendy posted pics on Escape to Lalande and more on Facebook I commented on a photo of Fanny wearing pants. She replied "Phillips tries to get her to wear separates but it confuses her and dresses are simpler" at the risk of revealing my true self I deleted the comment and the reply was deleted also. I am sure someone somewhere could find it again... as nothing is really deleted. I just had to come here and share....she can't put articles of clothing together???? so wears one piece dresses???? Does she have some sort of learning disorder? deficit? How do you get to be almost 50 and not know how to dress yourself??? Makes sense why she keeps LIP around he is her Crutch so she doesn't have to be any kind of a grownup-- I am now feeling sorry for her the poor demented soul.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Fanny is like Lucy in the Charlie Brown comic strips. The Patrons and youtube viewers are like Charlie Brown. Remember in the comics, Lucy holds the football for Charlie to kick, but always pulls the football away at the last moment so Charlie Brown cannot kick the ball, misses, or falls down.

Fanny moves the football weekly in her videos. The football is the restoration of Lie Lande. She promises things that the Patrons and viewers rely on, then artificially creates a dilemma, surprise, or delay to fail to do what she promised, thus yanking the football out of the Patrons/viewers reach every time.

It took Charlie Brown a long time to learn not to trust Lucy, and he was duped over and over again. Hopefully, one day, many of the Patrons will learn not to trust Fanny. There will always be some diehard Fanny defenders who will continue to believe her crap, but every Patron who sees the light is one more person Fanny can no longer grift and manipulate to fund her selfish, greedy, life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wendy posted pics on Escape to Lalande and more on Facebook I commented on a photo of Fanny wearing pants. She replied "Phillips tries to get her to wear separates but it confuses her and dresses are simpler" at the risk of revealing my true self I deleted the comment and the reply was deleted also. I am sure someone somewhere could find it again... as nothing is really deleted. I just had to come here and share....she can't put articles of clothing together???? so wears one piece dresses???? Does she have some sort of learning disorder? deficit? How do you get to be almost 50 and not know how to dress yourself??? Makes sense why she keeps LIP around he is her Crutch so she doesn't have to be any kind of a grownup-- I am now feeling sorry for her the poor demented soul.
The Christies tastemaker can't match a top to a pair of pants??!! That's hilarious and explains a lot! Do they make Garanimals for women?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.