The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To keep on topic:

You guys know I love my math (& food)
So watching the Sunday serving: here are my calculations:

Wine: they bought 56 bottles of wine from Ed&Anna Chateau: they opened 2 to do a tasting upon FiFi's arrival.
We are left with 54 bottles.

There were about 24 Lalande crew:
on average there were 35 Patreons on a day.

Over these 3 days 35 +24 =59 people
18 bottles per day / people there = 0.30 per person to drink. That's one glass max! however I only saw 1 bottle on the table.
So over these 3 days I think they only used 18 bottles tops for patreons. Further more I noticed there was a orangy juice like thing and I think white wine was served in a PITCHER! that must be the boxed wine, because the Ed&Anna bottles where placed on the table in their original bottle.

I did notice 4 bottles of Champagne (couldn't see the brand but it wasn't a Moet or Bollinger)to welcome the patreons with mini pain au chocolate.

Further Feta cheese is quite a cheap cheese because it does not have to sit for ages.
Goat cheese for the potato pie, wasn't the most expensive either.
potato's, tomato's, a leaf of lettuce, and 1 cured ham. To create that plate it has cost her 2 Euro tops per plate!

I have also noticed that there was water bottles and a stupid plate of chocolates on the table while Miss Jarvis chatted to her patreons in the winter salon. Really??? No tea served? there were literally 25 people walking around in your crew and no one could bake 2 simple cakes a day to serve it with tea?

ooooooooh before I forgot, she mentions that the plates are from a charity shop... I guess her patreons are waaaaaay to low of visitors to bust out her spode or better China!

So overall: Miss Jarvis has spent about and this is a high guestimate 10 euro per patreon on food and drinks. 1050 euro tops!
I bet the goat cheese man was allowed to sell his cheese during patreon days, in return she expected him to cook the meals.
This is really good work. Surely in the best of all possible worlds this would be part of the evidence on how Jarvis is screwing her patrons, with all of Isabelle's starvation tricks per the Workaway volunteer's email to Stephanie.
Eyes on prize offense: The exploitation, abuse, endangerment and sexual harassment of volunteers and workers.

Chicken cutlets. He is transitioning. Nothing wrong if that's his thing but its hard to hide....
Deffo sounds like Channel 4 is persuading Philip to do things on camera -- being outed as Jarvis' boyfriend, for starters -- which may make him unemployable.
I've known several transsexuals in my life and they have enormous difficulty getting and keeping jobs. The macro and micro aggressions are overwhelming. I try not to do that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't give Kathy too much credit. She's a nobody that likes to use others to get attention. Riding off coattails. If she was in Stephanies position who knows if she would be any better.
Fanny is a foolish, spoiled, indulged, narcissistic, vacuous caricature who rarely, if ever, utters an honest word. By comparison, Kathy doesn’t suffer fools and can perhaps, to her own detriment, be too direct and too honest for her own good. Personally, I‘d prefer Kathy telling me like it is versus Fanny’s false, fantasies any day of the week.
EABBD, suggest you find another site to shovel dirt.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I've known several transsexuals in my life and they have enormous difficulty getting and keeping jobs. The macro and micro aggressions are overwhelming. I try not to do that.
Same. Not to mention the murder rate.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
This is really good work. Surely in the best of all possible worlds this would be part of the evidence on how Jarvis is screwing her patrons, with all of Isabelle's starvation tricks per the Workaway volunteer's email to Stephanie.
Eyes on prize offense: The exploitation, abuse, endangerment and sexual harassment of volunteers and workers.

Deffo sounds like Channel 4 is persuading Philip to do things on camera -- being outed as Jarvis' boyfriend, for starters -- which may make him unemployable.
Exactly, like mother like daughter. When miss Jarvis said she would serve a light lunch she meant it!

Couldn't potts fire up the bread oven to make freshly made bread? Couldn't andie make 3 cakes a day, couldn't coco/maria/dana & Dan prepare some food which didn't need to be served hot? Her easter lunch (however sad) had more variaty and so much bread and quiche that people at least filled up on carbs!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well dear TattleFriends ……… just been watching todays episode of Chateau DIY on catch up ….& look what delights we have awaiting us at some point in the upcoming series …………🙀
Holy smokes! That is equally eyepoppingly hilarious and disturbing. No holds barred for those two.🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guess we know where we'll be finding @billybudd and, perhaps, me too!
Yep for the first time ever, I have looked and commented on another Tattle thread Bonnie Johnnie's very own. A little light distraction whilst CD settles down a bit from the Patreon Days BS and speculation ;)

Thanks @M&MsMom for naming the thread and of course to @ComtesseRose for sorting the new thread ;)

Just a reminder...
Jodi Cross and her husband Peter purchased a property 20 mins. from Stephanie Jarvis and are hoping to gain customers from the Lalande pool of fans.

@21:24 They provided liquor for their own celebration at Lalande.
Notice how everyone is dressed for the cold room/winter salon.

...and Peter's 70th Lalande birthday celebration...
JULY 11
View attachment 1573083View attachment 1573084View attachment 1573085
Their property in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre.
Could they have put any more cheese on those platters. Dont get me wrong, I'm a real cheese lover but seriously, too much choice isn't always a good thing. Less can be more sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly, like mother like daughter. When miss Jarvis said she would serve a light lunch she meant it!

Couldn't potts fire up the bread oven to make freshly made bread? Couldn't andie make 3 cakes a day, couldn't coco/maria/dana & Dan prepare some food which didn't need to be served hot? Her easter lunch (however sad) had more variaty and so much bread and quiche that people at least filled up on carbs!
i think it’s another casualty of SJ’s refusal to mix with the locals. My style of entertaining style has changed massively since moving to France. You give your best to your guests and cut your budget the following week to suit. Apéro is always gin and tonic which is their joke and hostess gift for the English drinking nothing but , as stereotypes dictate. It’s accompanied by peanuts unshelled, it’s a thing round here. You grow or shoot or trade what you can and everyone celebrates it. You make a point of saying you prepared Jean Pierre’s pigeon with home grown raspberry vinegrette. You use the local bakery for bread because he’s lovely and he delivers even though you prefer the delicious sourdough based couronnes from the next town over. You use sanglier by the chasse headed by Francis, the Cheese is from Sebastian, desert is a home grown BlackBerry pavlova. You buy the good wine, your neighbour always brings the eau de vie digestive. It’s collaborative. I’ve never had a bad meal with my french neighbours because the food is local and the company is genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah. They never have much meat. It’s all vegetables and pasta. You really do need to eat meat for healthy skin bones and hair. It’s important for joint health. It’s important to have vegetables too. They rarely eat fish other than canned tuna. Fish is very important for heart and brain health. They have a really crappy rotation of food. I’d be so screwed up if I had to eat their menu let alone drink like they do. I bet no one there has solid turds. Maybe that’s what all the cheese and bread is for.

Look up the Bristol Stool Chart for measuring bowel “correctness”. If I’m not a solid 4 I adjust my meal plans, because something has thrown everything off.

I’ll bet they are all 6s and 7s.

The rule I use for meals is a lean protein the size of my palm, at least one vegetable portion the same size preferably green, and either a second vegetable or carb of a similar size. Then I make it just a bit bigger than that because only I eat twice a day. Snacks are cheese, nuts or fruit. Glass of milk every day. I try to eat food in a form as close to how it came out of the garden or came from the butcher as possible.

Eating as they do with strange sauces and spices, no regular rotation, eating old dead pantry stock, old dead frozen meat, and not usually a regular cook. It’s a recipe for gastrointestinal disaster in my opinion. That’s also not even considering the filth in the kitchen and the haphazard way food is stored and dated for consumption (not I’m betting).

I know I sound like some kind of freak, but taking care to not have runny diarrhea poo or constipation all the time is very important for your health and well-being. Contaminated or poorly stored and prepared food accounts for a far greater number of serious illnesses and deaths than many people even notice anymore.
I agree, but I usually get told off for discussing this with others! So I better not start talking about C shape :poop:and S shape:poop: :censored::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i think it’s another casualty of SJ’s refusal to mix with the locals. My style of entertaining style has changed massively since moving to France. You give your best to your guests and cut your budget the following week to suit. Apéro is always gin and tonic which is their joke and hostess gift for the English drinking nothing but , as stereotypes dictate. It’s accompanied by peanuts unshelled, it’s a thing round here. You grow or shoot or trade what you can and everyone celebrates it. You make a point of saying you prepared Jean Pierre’s pigeon with home grown raspberry vinegrette. You use the local bakery for bread because he’s lovely and he delivers even though you prefer the delicious sourdough based couronnes from the next town over. You use sanglier by the chasse headed by Francis, the Cheese is from Sebastian, desert is a home grown BlackBerry pavlova. You buy the good wine, your neighbour always brings the eau de vie digestive. It’s collaborative. I’ve never had a bad meal with my french neighbours because the food is local and the company is genuine.
Sounds fabulous. I'm on the next ferry over if you have room for one more ;) 🍾

I wouldn't give Kathy too much credit. She's a nobody that likes to use others to get attention. Riding off coattails. If she was in Stephanies position who knows if she would be any better.
Oooooooh who rattled your cage 🐒 not nice !!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine the fun Fanny must have had shaving PhiPhi's chest for the paaahfect look...

o.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s a shame that she is using him and abusing him I feel sorry for him and his family at the embarrassment and the suffering they will have after she dumps.
It’s actually a stroke of genius. Set him up, emasculate him, he cant deal with the fallout, he leaves. She’s free. Brilliant plan Steph!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
By coincidence, another Peter Cross was the married Royal Protection Officer the Princess Royal had an affair with whilst still married to Cpt. Mark Phillips. She later began an affair with Tim Lawrence, who later became her husband after the divorce. She has much in common with her older brother. including relationships with the Parker-Bowles it would seem. She and Vice-Admiral Sir Tim Lawrence seem to be happy now, as does the King and his second wife.
Diana counted one of her protection officers, Barry Mannakee, amongst her many lovers. They certainly seem to have a thing about men in uniform.
Cpt Mark Phillips was putting it about the place and has at least one illegitimate child, there are probably more. Here's an old article that covers most of the details of his child in NZ

PS
I do love a man in Uniform. My husband was a firefighter and while we were dating had his picture on the cover of the newspaper after rescuing a kitten from a burning house. My ovaries exploded!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.