The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well...i just watched Kathys vlog...she isnt coming back inhere because it isnt a nice place to be... 🙄 we heard that one before...we will see..

She defends Meghan...well i couldnt care one bit about Meghan ...nor Harry...but Kathy forgets one thing to mention...Megs was recieved with high hopes in the Uk...and she blew it all up...not even mentioning that Oprah interview...spitting out all those lies....so i have to disagree with Kathy..The comparisons she makes between Megs and Diana are completley off...I have to agree on one thing...Andrew is also to blame to make his parents last years misarable...he should have chosen his friends more carefull...but in a way he and Harry are alike..they both want a life they dont have because they are both second sons...and history has proven that second sons, although they sometimes do inherit...dont have an easy life..and make bad directions in life...or kingship...and yes Kathy....in Harries case i blame the woman...although Andrew also didnt choose the sharpest knife out off the draw...

I know i am derailing...we should talk about tablecloths and emaus teapots at Lalalande.. ;) :LOL: btw havent seen the Gag...no intend to do so..

Btw that convent stuff the pethericks are spewing out.. 😨 give me one week and i think i need a retraite.....not in a convent btw..;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder why he was not able to get himself a girlfriend when always walking those gorgeous dogs? Though somewhat small still easy on the eyes... 🤔🤔
Just maybe he is not very interesting. There is only so much talk about hinges and dental moulding. Besides his mother is perhaps quite overbearing too. He mentioned living on his own for TEN years prior to coming to the madhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this could be fun...a gay guy and a faghag...been there..done that myself....no photo of this ever got out...lucky me... ;) but not if you pretend to be straight lovers. 🙄 ..if your open minded..just let it out...and be open about it...nobody cares...i guess...or maybe her grannie patreons;) will?? and Fanny is afraid her well dries out?? i mean her moneywell....🙄 before i get accused of being a womenhater......

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Princess Anne disagrees with Charles publically and privately, unlike The Parker Bowles, who used to be afraid of her.
I hope the King understands what a valuable resource his sister is -- and not just because she has to shoulder her share of Harry's, Andrew's and the Queen's royal duties. I don't know what the difference between Privy Council and Council of State is, but she should be on the better one.
I was trying to come up with a fish shack supper in her honor.
She's a teetotaller.
She eats black bananas for breakfast and carries a kiwi in her handbag to top up energy during her long days. She likes smoked herring.
She has completed more than 20K engagements.
God bless.

Supper at the fish shack in honor of the Princess Royal

Cellar temperature (55F) Royal Deeside Mineral Water, Scots Pine Twist
Jane Grigson's Herrings in Oatmeal, Lemon Wedges
Boiled Potatoes, Bacon
Maya Angelou's All-Powerful Banana Pudding
Brown-edge Cookies, Kiwi Pâtes de Fruit
Twining's Grey Dragon Oolong Tea (no sugar, no cream)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Princess Anne disagrees with Charles publically and privately, unlike The Parker Bowles, who used to be afraid of her.
I hope the King understands what a valuable resource his sister is -- and not just because she has to shoulder her share of Harry's and the Queen's royal duties. I don't know what the difference between Privy Council and Council of State is, but she should be on the better one.
I was trying to come up with a fish shack supper in her honor.
She's a teetotaller.
She eats black bananas for breakfast and carries a kiwi in her handbag to top up energy during her long days. She likes smoked herring.
She has completed more than 20K engagements.
God bless.

Supper at the fish shack in honor of the Princess Royal

Cellar temperature (55F) Royal Deeside Mineral Water, Scots Pine Twist
Jane Grigson's Herrings in Oatmeal, Lemon Wedges
Boiled Potatoes, Bacon
Maya Angelou's All-Powerful Banana Pudding
Brown-edge Cookies, Kiwi Pâtes de Fruit

Twining's Grey Dragon Oolong Tea
but didnt Anne shag and possibly blow Andrew Parker Bowles?? so i guess he wasnt so afraid of her?? 🙄 i guess he still has his dick??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's not an act Fanny.
It’s a shame that she is using him and abusing him I feel sorry for him and his family at the embarrassment and the suffering they will have after she dumps.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well...i just watched Kathys vlog...she isnt coming back inhere because it isnt a nice place to be... 🙄 we heard that one before...we will see..

She defends Meghan...well i couldnt care one bit about Meghan ...nor Harry...but Kathy forgets one thing to mention...Megs was recieved with high hopes in the Uk...and she blew it all up...not even mentioning that Oprah interview...spitting out all those lies....so i have to disagree with Kathy..The comparisons she makes between Megs and Diana are completley off...I have to agree on one thing...Andrew is also to blame to make his parents last years misarable...he should have chosen his friends more carefull...but in a way he and Harry are alike..they both want a life they dont have because they are both second sons...and history has proven that second sons, although they sometimes do inherit...dont have an easy life..and make bad directions in life...or kingship...and yes Kathy....in Harries case i blame the woman...although Andrew also didnt choose the sharpest knife out off the draw...

I know i am derailing...we should talk about tablecloths and emaus teapots at Lalalande.. ;) :LOL: btw havent seen the Gag...no intend to do so..

Btw that convent stuff the pethericks are spewing out.. 😨 give me one week and i think i need a retraite.....not in a convent btw..;)
Kathy is very opinionated, if she doesn't agree with you she will tell you to F off. It's ironic how she can be really rude and nasty while accusing people of being rude and nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.