The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't give Kathy too much credit. She's a nobody that likes to use others to get attention. Riding off coattails. If she was in Stephanies position who knows if she would be any better.
You've been here all of two seconds, made two posts and you've already come to this conclusion? I'm personally reserving judgement on Kathy. I didn't come to know her very well through her posts here, but the ones I did read were funny and erudite. I didn't have to either agree or disagree with those posts to realise that. I haven't watched more than a few of her vlogs, so can't really give an opinion. I have, however, watched Stephanie's vlogs and don't believe Kathy would be anything like her in the same position. Stephanie is greed personified. You seem to know your way around, so hello again to whoever you were before. Wishing you a warm welcome (or return) to Tattle. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 34
maybe its nice to introduce yourself ...how you found Tattle and why you are here? before you start to attack people... 🙄
Sorry I didn't think I was attacking anyone. Cathy is a relative nobody who clearly likes using this site to get views and attention. She's in a very different position of Stephanie. I've been reading here for quite a while.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sorry I didn't think I was attacking anyone. Cathy is a relative nobody who clearly likes using this site to get views and attention. She's in a very different position of Stephanie. I've been reading here for quite a while.
And you are........?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
i wonder how Angela Kelly is doing...i bet she will miss QEII immense..not only personal but also workwise...I hope they treat her better than they did with William Tallon...although i have to say he made a lott of enemies in the royal household while he was in the queen mums household..not very clever..I hope she gets a good treatment and a nice retirement..but you can take it from me...royal households are snakepitts... 🙄
According to the DM, often a sloppy and unreliable reporter, Kelly was allowed to sign a lucrative three book contract while still working for the Queen. Two books published during the Queen's lifetime.
Reportedly the Queen also let her live on in a grace and favor residence until Kelly's own passing.
Royal servants make so little money their pensions are poor; when they retire they're forced to live in much reduced circumstances. Tina Brown writes about interviewing retired staff in tiny apartments far from the center of London, up five flights, crammed with royal memorabilia.
This would seem to have been the fate of Tallon.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
?
Well dear TattleFriends ……… just been watching todays episode of Chateau DIY on catch up ….& look what delights we have awaiting us at some point in the upcoming series …………🙀
Now we know what they do with their time when they are not shopping. Playing dress up. They are truly a match made in ?. How old are they? Looks more and more like grey gardens!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeah. They never have much meat. It’s all vegetables and pasta. You really do need to eat meat for healthy skin bones and hair. It’s important for joint health. It’s important to have vegetables too. They rarely eat fish other than canned tuna. Fish is very important for heart and brain health. They have a really crappy rotation of food. I’d be so screwed up if I had to eat their menu let alone drink like they do. I bet no one there has solid turds. Maybe that’s what all the cheese and bread is for.

Look up the Bristol Stool Chart for measuring bowel “correctness”. If I’m not a solid 4 I adjust my meal plans, because something has thrown everything off.

I’ll bet they are all 6s and 7s.

The rule I use for meals is a lean protein the size of my palm, at least one vegetable portion the same size preferably green, and either a second vegetable or carb of a similar size. Then I make it just a bit bigger than that because only I eat twice a day. Snacks are cheese, nuts or fruit. Glass of milk every day. I try to eat food in a form as close to how it came out of the garden or came from the butcher as possible.

Eating as they do with strange sauces and spices, no regular rotation, eating old dead pantry stock, old dead frozen meat, and not usually a regular cook. It’s a recipe for gastrointestinal disaster in my opinion. That’s also not even considering the filth in the kitchen and the haphazard way food is stored and dated for consumption (not I’m betting).

I know I sound like some kind of freak, but taking care to not have runny diarrhea poo or constipation all the time is very important for your health and well-being. Contaminated or poorly stored and prepared food accounts for a far greater number of serious illnesses and deaths than many people even notice anymore.
Well now! I had never heard of this chart before. Good to know.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
No. Another Tattler shared Kathy's 1st vlog about CDLL and many of us welcomed her into the fold. She's a regular gal sharing her opinion whether it be here or on her vlog. You may not like her or her opinions, but she's definitely not raking in the dough via YT - and if she is making some, at least she's not grifting or e-begging.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
?

Now we know what they do with their time when they are not shopping. Playing dress up. They are truly a match made in ?. How old are they? Looks more and more like grey gardens!
Appalling. Wonder why Michael Potts did not try and sell some photos of Phi Phi and Me Me in dress up/ drag,
Patrons anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry Michael. I find this déclassé and tasteless, but knowing your family it's not surprising. #GottaGriftThatPen

View attachment 1573474
Well…all I can say is …Grifters gotta grift!

Honestly, sometimes I wonder what MPK or Billy are thinking. They don’t seem to really consider the optics about what they’re doing, or how it might come across. Or even care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well now! I had never heard of this chart before. Good to know.
My husband, who was in the Navy, said that one of the things they learned at boot camp was that the secret to keeping yourself in order was the proper balance of cheese and coffee. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i hope Angela didnt make enemies during the time she was working and caring for the late Queen..I also hope she had those wishes put in writing and legally approved... etc...promesses dont mean a lott in those circles when your dead.....when there is nothing legally on paper...you are out in no time...Btw i am very curious about those books with her memoirs...i know Angela can keep a secret....maybe thats her biggest asset...to keep the wolves at a distant...
I'm wondering if she spent her last days with her COVID bubble staff -- Kelly, Page of the Backstairs Paul Whybrew, Serjeant-at-Arms Barry Mitford. Kelly reports watching TV with her, and Whybrew/Mitford are said to have done the same, after delivering the racing news every morning.
I've always thought that would not be the worst way to go. Faithful servants.
The Sun makes more of an effort to do actual reporting than the DM.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah. They never have much meat. It’s all vegetables and pasta. You really do need to eat meat for healthy skin bones and hair. It’s important for joint health. It’s important to have vegetables too. They rarely eat fish other than canned tuna. Fish is very important for heart and brain health. They have a really crappy rotation of food. I’d be so screwed up if I had to eat their menu let alone drink like they do. I bet no one there has solid turds. Maybe that’s what all the cheese and bread is for.

Look up the Bristol Stool Chart for measuring bowel “correctness”. If I’m not a solid 4 I adjust my meal plans, because something has thrown everything off.

I’ll bet they are all 6s and 7s.

The rule I use for meals is a lean protein the size of my palm, at least one vegetable portion the same size preferably green, and either a second vegetable or carb of a similar size. Then I make it just a bit bigger than that because only I eat twice a day. Snacks are cheese, nuts or fruit. Glass of milk every day. I try to eat food in a form as close to how it came out of the garden or came from the butcher as possible.

Eating as they do with strange sauces and spices, no regular rotation, eating old dead pantry stock, old dead frozen meat, and not usually a regular cook. It’s a recipe for gastrointestinal disaster in my opinion. That’s also not even considering the filth in the kitchen and the haphazard way food is stored and dated for consumption (not I’m betting).

I know I sound like some kind of freak, but taking care to not have runny diarrhea poo or constipation all the time is very important for your health and well-being. Contaminated or poorly stored and prepared food accounts for a far greater number of serious illnesses and deaths than many people even notice anymore.
Is keeping Lalanders at 6s and 7s by design to go easy on the chateau's ancient pipes and septics?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well…all I can say is …Grifters gotta grift!

Honestly, sometimes I wonder what MPK or Billy are thinking. They don’t seem to really consider the optics about what they’re doing, or how it might come across. Or even care.
They are stuck in their naughty school boy days. They both are immature and classless.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is keeping Lalanders at 6s and 7s by design to go easy on the chateau's ancient pipes and septics?
From a nursery rhyme the Marquis used to sing to his children and since passed down to Stephanie as the latest chatelaine of the Chateau de la Lalande:
🎶 1’s and 2’s won’t go through…
6’s and 7’s old rusty pipe Heaven 🎶

Stephanie actually sang this during Patron Days to her captive audience in the hanger, after reading from the made up letter from the Marquis. Unfortunately Steph is saving that part for her next Patreon video.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well dear TattleFriends ……… just been watching todays episode of Chateau DIY on catch up ….& look what delights we have awaiting us at some point in the upcoming series …………🙀
This is what happens when you have nothing legitimately serious or meaningful going on in your life but you have lots of time and money. They look like fools. I don’t know the context so, ok, might have been having a bit of fun. I still say they look foolish.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.