The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil said “Owning a chateau and it’s up keep is expensive as is it’s restoration. Our donations as patron are very carefully accounted for and spent carefully. To suggest otherwise is a slur on Stephanie’s accountability. She has been nothing but transparent with the use of her patron donations.“
Wow! Where does he get this info is my question?
Sounds like the report we’ve been curious about.....
Hmmm.....

Reactions: 26
Philip is officially a repulsive hairy worm... Grandpapa must have been loaded.
I can't abide the asshole that sits and mocks/sniggers at everyone else having fun as if he's too cool to participate... There's always one, and he's IT.

Reactions: 25
Yes it could have been a fun event ......the bitch could have dressed up as Marie Antoinette with one of her big old frenchy costumes and , of course , her bloody Mother would Have to get into the act as well ......... but ..... we must remember ...... Mummy has Better Legs!!!

Reactions: 17
Vive le Francois Moulin!
Congratulations whoever you are for upsetting Fanny during the Patreon Day Debacle. If you're one of Isabelle's Fanny Derailment Group, a few details would be great please!
Is this just about someone sharing a couple of pictures? Geez!
The internet is the internet- make them private or do not post if you don’t want them seen, no?
Just save the pictures on the iPhone or computer without posting them. Gahhh!!!
I thought there must have been something that happened- that was so disturbing- but so far no details if so.
https://giphy.com/3oEjHChKVxgKFLM2ty

Reactions: 15
I agree 100%. The Jarvis family has profited off the elderly for decades. Fanny and Isabelle treat Patrons like a commodity to be squeezed dry to provide monies and luxuries for themselves.

The Jarvis coat of arms motto should be “Something for nothing.” Fanny is always grabbing, taking, and lying to get money and luxury goods for herself and fulfills virtually nothing that she has promised in return.

Fanny and Isabelle look down on the pesky Patron extravaganza as a nuisance that is interfering with their travel plans, shopping, and collecting monies. Recall that Fanny thought she could avoid having the Patronfest and was dismayed that she was required to actually have a yearly gathering. They used Davy’s parents china, donated luxury fabrics as tablecloths, wrinkled tablecloths, and basic grocery store food that Patrons had to pay for to eat in a hastily half cleaned garage. Do you really think they cleaned peacock poo off the wooden beams looming over the tables? And in the 17 years Fanny has been at the Dump and all the parties she has thrown at the Dump, isn’t it curious they never used the crap filled garage as a party location?

It is funny that Oily Ole Ollie runs seminars on emotional intelligence when his best friend Fanny has no emotional intelligence whatsoever.Fanny doesn’t care about anyone but her own spoiled little princess self. The way she has controlled the event with the Dump crew, been miserly with accommodations and food while charging Patrons for it, and treated them as a nuisance is sickening. Fanny is a bargain basement Marie Antoinette.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Perhaps ol’ Neil is the missing accountant?!?

Reactions: 19
A report from Fanny herself isn’t worth the paper it is written on. She lies as easily as she breathes. Any Tattler could wipe a piece of blank paper across their ass and that paper would have just as much, if not more, substance and credibility as any of Fanny’s made up accounting gibberish. That’s so Lie Lande!

Perhaps ol’ Neil is the missing accountant?!?
I think he is a Patron who believes old smoke and mirrors Fanny. She may have flashed her breasts at him during a conversation and he is now convinced Fanny can do no wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
For a Marie Antoinette shepherdess lunch, it's interesting to note that her chambermaid, Madam Campan, said she ate only roasted or boiled poultry, boiled vegetables, and drank nothing but water. For breakfast, coffee and kipferl, a possible forerunner of the croissant, which she allegedly brought with her from Austria.

Patreon Day Marie Antoinette Shepherdess Menu
Sausage Rolls of Kipferl Crescent Dough, Lalande Horseradish Cream Sauce
Chicken pot au feu
Fromage Blanc with Lalande Honey and Raspberries
Fromage Frais Cake, Almond Flour
Viennese Espresso, Whipped Cream

Reactions: 14
I don't really like to comment on how people look, since not everyone can look as fabulous as me (yes, I'm JOKING!), but, really, Amaury's mother is sort of morphing into Queen Victoria. No offense to the Queen! Seriously, is she wearing a tiara or crown?

I see what looks like Sarah from Manor & Maker over on the left side, looking a bit frump-a-dump, but I don't see her husband?
It looks like only Patrons have on the stick on nametags.
And poor Dan.....all alone there. Amaury looks to have a new bro now. And, for once, Natti isn't glued to him like a fly on fly-paper.
Even Phillip is way in the back.
Pretty revealing that there are more "guests" than Patrons.

Reactions: 21

Reactions: 7
Pekey, that converts to AUD$47000 pm. Imagine what we could do with that here? Fly all the other Tattlers to Sydney and have a banquet at the Opera House! Then a grand tour to Melbourne and Tasmania staying at 5***** gites all the way!!

Reactions: 13
IMHO, I think Fanny screwed up the Patronfest. She should have treated the Patrons like she treats Potts and Larkin. She should have had the Porcelain fondler set up tables inside the Dump, using ironed cloth napkins and the Ardmore tablecloth and other beautiful ironed tablecloths, served some very good wine and champagne ( which we know she has in her stocked wine area), made some really nice food served on the expensive good china (with the chargers under the plates, etc.), and purchased great French desserts from the local bakery.

So few Patrons attended that she could have easily spent the money and accommodated all the Patrons inside the Dump.This could have been an easy way to curry favor with Patrons and pretend that she cares for them and appreciates their support. She could have done a Patron video, with a wish you were here open mouthed headshot of herself.

Like Jules suggested, she could have made them lanyards, a gift bag with French bakery cookies shaped like the farmhouse or a peacock, etc. instead of going with freebies from the gardens and the former Marquis. Fanny put little to no effort into sourcing a decent gift bag for people who have traveled days to get to her Dump to spend one afternoon.

Fanny wants to pretend that the Dump is like a 5 star boutique hotel and she had the opportunity to show the Patrons how beautifully they could be indulged at the Dump. Instead of the 5 star boutique hotel experience, they received a low end travel lodge experience that they had to pay for themselves. Fanny is such a miserly idiot. She will never share her expensive food, wine, china, or Dump with the riff riff scruffy Patrons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
The way Ivanka wore it is how it was originally produced as per the original sale listing. Either the previous owner or Fanny removed that segment and the trim to show off her…em…assets.
We all know if she could she would

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.