The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned about a month ago that my sweet 2 year old, ten pounds of love, mini dachshund Hobi (Hoe-bee), my teen daughter named him after BTS’s J-Hope’s nickname, had a growth on the underside of the base of his tail. I took him to the vet, and the dr said because of his age it might resolve itself with steroids. So, poor Hobi got a shot directly into the lump and I applied liquid steroids topically every day for a month. The growth didn’t go away and actually doubled in size. It went from a small fresh colored bump to a big nasty raisin. Poor Hobi had to have surgery yesterday to remove the lump and it’s been sent out to make sure it’s not cancerous. Please keep your fingers crossed for my lil puppers.❤

View attachment 1540022
OH.... Poor Hobi! He looks like and absolute love! My Hudson says "Get Well Soon!"
I mentioned about a month ago that my sweet 2 year old, ten pounds of love, mini dachshund Hobi (Hoe-bee), my teen daughter named him after BTS’s J-Hope’s nickname, had a growth on the underside of the base of his tail. I took him to the vet, and the dr said because of his age it might resolve itself with steroids. So, poor Hobi got a shot directly into the lump and I applied liquid steroids topically every day for a month. The growth didn’t go away and actually doubled in size. It went from a small fresh colored bump to a big nasty raisin. Poor Hobi had to have surgery yesterday to remove the lump and it’s been sent out to make sure it’s not cancerous. Please keep your fingers crossed for my lil puppers.❤

View attachment 1540022
Ohhhhh... Poor little muffin! he looks like such a love. My wiener sends healing thoughts:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1541334Dana's newest cooking vlog. She is a hot mess-- tasting food with same spoon she is cooking with, flies everywhere, tassles from her dress in the food, straggly hair .. no way would I eat any of that.
The "reverse French tip" manicure isn't very appetizing either.
I love Mediterranean food but she flew through the preparation of everything and gave little instruction on what she was cooking. At one point when she was chopping what I assume was onion (she didn't say) I thought she was going to slice the housefly that kept hovering around the cutting board and add it to the mystery dish she was preparing.
Oh good god …. Those nails! They look like she has been gardening & hasn’t bothered scrubbing the dirt from them. Who on earth would choose that effect & those colours? Gross!
What if Dana’s nails got so dirty black from scratching Dan’s back in an intimate moment? Kind of explains the hair too. Extra gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
@KiKiGee thank you for the commenr post! It was a fine selection!

So SJ and phiphi were on a date night but when patreon comes up, phiphi responds promptly.
witch knows where his bread is buttered- he’s not ‘allergic’ to that

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A new drinking game. How many times can Billy say "UM" in one video? Every time he says it you have to take a shot!

I hope its owner is following close behind with a poop bag
Sorry, I played the game. Anything after is gonna be ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At one point there was a picture of a squirrel under that crown thingy, remember? Nothing more than PhiPhi's way of marking his territory 😂
One can't make these things up.
Under the bed is all his nuts . 🐿;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1540022
What an Angel....sending good healthy thoughts for the poochie 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm curious to know how long S&P have been engaged...but I'm too scared to ask Clara. 😬

@Jules100 I hope you can announce the alleged engagement in your next video before Stephanie has the chance. I would love for you to steal her thunder. 🤭 Her minions will feel betrayed knowing that she was hiding such huge news from them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This was recommended to me on Youtube and I just laughed and laughed...It was Phillip's Charleston all over again!!!...LOLOLOL

Sorry about the video only being watchable on Youtube...I wonder why they do that.
Because one must abhor the reality before accepting the beauty🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In my late twenties, I used to get confused for someone else all the time. One day I think I saw her across the street downtown. A small little street, but with a lot of foot traffic. She looked just like me. Same haircut, build, everything. We sort of stared at each other, walking first toward, and then away from each other across this little street. I just kept thinking to myself, my God that’s her! It was so bizarre.
Spooky like Orphan Black

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1540022
Oh dear!
Poor little Hobi!
He must be miserable!
Hope you get good news❣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oeh! I was waiting for an event manager to turn up eventually at tattle!

If SJ would organize an event (i dont mean the patreon day, thats a tour with an egg salad lunch) with you in charge of the event to reach max revenue in 3 days, what kind of event would you plan, how much revenue would it bring? When would you start planning?

Sorry to bombard you with questions. 😂

The bordello with the haunted attic haunted by the secretary? I think i watched something about that ages ago 😂
I’ve done several big and small events in NOLA. The haunted bordello was an awesome venue but awkward when entertaining corporate customers given the very red decor, beds to sit on and questionable toys adorning the walls. 🫣
So for the corporate event question: Pricing depends on the number of guests, how many meals per day and labor. For normal restaurant events, factoring in costs of food & labor, the margins are low unless alcohol is involved (usually a 28% margin). For corporate events, which included continental breakfast, mid morning snacks, coffee and tea, buffet lunch and afternoon snack: $45 per head. Dinner w/two drinks ($36 for food and $18 alcohol:beer and wine) = $54 per head with food costs at $18 & alcohol at $12).
Putting on my hotel event hat, let’s use the shitoo as an example. Fanny normally doesn’t pay for labor (at minimum- one person in the kitchen minimum wage for 8 hour day- the rest is slave labor), most food items are sourced from her garden (no cost), left overs in the fridge (sunk cost) and the cheapest ingredients from the local super market. According to her website, she has 7 rooms for sale that can sleep up to 17. TripAdvisor estimates her room rates between $168-$237 per night. Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and say that all rooms where booked to capacity for the highest price each day for a possible daily hotel room revenue of $1639 (7 rooms * 237) which include breakfast. If it were me, I’d be charging $85- $100 per person per day. For 17 people at $100 per day for food($1700 per day), they would be eating more than lentils.
Possible Shitoo Event revenue:
Room Revenue: $1639 x 3 days = $4917 (cost: electric & water. Free housekeeping/slave labor)
Catering: ($85-$100 x 17 guests) $1700 x 3 = $5100 (cost: chef labor per day, leftovers, garden & cheap ingredient)
Total Possible Revenue: $10,017
Group Discount: 20%. ($2003)
Total Revenue: $8014
Price per head:$471 per head for 3 day event

Say you keep $5k profit, there’s alot of special extras you can do with the remaining $3k.
Sorry for the long post. Maybe this will help Fanny with her event management revenue goals.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.