Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SleepingBeauty123

That looks good
I highly recommend this show. It was so good. It gets kind of “lost in the weeds” in the middle of the seasons…but gets back on track. This actress is unbelievable. We watched it when it came out and had to wait for a new episode each week, and for each new season. It will definitely be easier to watch now if you can watch all the seasons at once. I tend not to remember storylines very well, and especially when I had to wait half a year for the new season to start. I kind of want to watch it again!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Smoke and mirrors, babe. I obviously can't be sure about Kat's first intentions, but like you said, she's very willing to lend the insane charlataine a helping hand by refuting possible criticism about hoarderism. By keeping someone like Kat around, Stephanie Jarvis thinks she can claim she's a good sport, willing to undergo jests about her bad behavior. Meanwhile, she treats Kat the same as she did FRK: talks down on her when she is not around. I've heard Snorts say, when someone asked about Kat: "Let's not talk about that elephant when it's not in the room". Stephanie Jarvis bursted out in not so loving laughter.
OMG, that is truly nasty. Especially even more so from someone with such a lack of commendable physical attributes himself. 🤮
If I actually liked anyone at the HMN, I would be tempted to give them a "golden" piece of advice when they read Tattle, would save them hours. BUT, as I don't, I am not going to! :D

Summerbaby

VIP Member
i get real lesbian vibes when i watch Kat...i bet she has a crush on Flashing Fanny...just like Marie Roadkiller...and Madame is the last to discourage them...she likes to play...she runs the biggest whorehouse on the prairie...
I totally agree.
And this vlog may well explain that as any N ages, why they delve deeper into the realms of the "faux" LGBTQIA+ territory - no offense intended obviously.
In order to remain in control and for added variety in personal supply, e.g. spreading the net wider because that original net has been exhausted throughout their early years!
Simply because Ns are unable to forge long term, lasting relationships in any aspects of their lives. AND, they do not wish to be "alone".
The Picture of Dorian Gray always springs to my mind whenever I think about these type of individuals! 🤮

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
They surely sting more
Nothing could “sting” more than Fanny
I was just curious about Philip’s posh accent. I went back in time to find vlogs when he first arrived. Remember the “Cocktail Corner”? I think that was his first introduction. There is a marked difference in his enunciation to my untrained ear. lol But, I snapped a couple of pics because he seemed distracted by a young man during the vlog. Not sure who it is. Figured one of you tattlers knew. View attachment 1535691View attachment 1535692
Teabag cast off?

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
So what happened that Fanny doesn't wear pants or jeans any more. She has a cute figure and it would make so much more sense, up and down ladders and in the garden and on the digger etc. to be wearing pants. Something must have been said--- or does she only wear pants when she is in a female/ female relationship? anyone know?
Her name is “Ardwhore” for good reason 😉

That was his new hair piece he was eyeing up...
I imagined (think it was) Davy Crockett with Fill Up wearing the ferret’s face on his big forehead

Pekey

VIP Member
No holes in the leaves, just upper leaves curled up with black moth lines running through. Lower branches fine.
Have now pruned them all off, really early imho, but drought conditions have brought everything on early this year.
At least the birds/insects have benefitted this year :love:
Mmmmm...... well that does not sound like Pear and Cherry Slug .
What that is I do not know .
Lets hope you have a rainy autumn.

Aeon

Not native in the English language.
Well, there's your first clue that English just might not be their first language.
I'd sincerely hate for you to become bloody annoyed by those members of Tattle posting here in this group when you realise English isn't their first language either.

Shout out fabulous all our fellow foreigners! 🥰
I meant can we be sure that f.e. Susan Angelica Guthrie isn’t Nattalia Olivera or any other volunteer at la Lande?
Those posters are often extremely annoying in attention seeking with their posts.

• Wow

billybudd

VIP Member
well people have to do a lott more to get me impressed..not impressed by papers or whatever...i mostly just sit and let them talk...when they talk bullshit...most people of power do these days...i have to admit very sadly....i reply them..i get the most strange faces..and mostly they shut up..sometimes i get things changed for a better way...but mostly i just leave and nothing changes..its a sad world these days..when people get into power because of their network..not their qualifications...
Not quite on topic, 1000 pardons. I was looking into the more radical, small farmer, less-agribusiness union of farmers in France, https://indre.confederationpaysanne.fr/mensuel.php?dernier=1
As a local chatelaine, Fanny could be a part of this. Their issues and positions are very interesting. They're worried about the drought obviously, climate change in general and the threat by the French govt to switch to nuclear power. (Don't know what I think about that.) They're certainly not the airy fairy greens you don't like.
Are you, or was your father, a member of an org like this -- don't answer if too personal. Are people in your position? One of the great heroes of WWII, a minor aristo, went home afterwards and literally beat his sword into ploughshares -- active as president of the National Farmers Union of Scotland for nearly 50 years.

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
@ComtesseRose ”The Chestnut Man” book was made into a Netflix series. It was very good. I love crime fiction and non fiction. This must be the draw to CD.
I started reading “The Chestnut Man” and never got going with it/ ended up “bailing“ (as they say on “Litsy” app I have). Not saying I might not pick it up again- it might have been another book became available on my wait list. It got good reviews I believe from other littens on Litsy. I didn’t know about it being on Netflix. Interesting.....

• Heart
Reactions: 4

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
I wondered how old Perce got that plane there. Does anyone know is they disassemble?

A tiny tirade. One of the things a chateau does is support local farmers. There's somebody there in Crozon sur Vauvre who has four goats and a gallon of goat milk to use every day. One's duty as a chatelain is to buy cheese from that person every day. Help them expand into six goats, another hectaire, hard cheese, and yogurt for the house. Pay for apprenticeship to goat cheese guy. Possibly graze the brambles and restore my little mill as a cheese atelier and water-cooled cheese ripening storage. Jarvis could do all that with one month's Patreon income. A life long relationship. 🤡 But Jarvis is a kleptocrat, bad for France, as the whole chapel restorer saga once again demonstrates.
Guillerme - goat cheese man

sideways

Chatty Member
I am a retired teacher and can't tell you how much of my own money was spent on my classroom. We were given a stipend that barely covered supplies. I taught at a Title 1 school, which means that at least 2/3 of the student population qualifies for free lunch, in other words, they come from poor families. In the district that I worked in, which was in Silicon Valley, the individual schools had to create their own classroom supply budget. Many people are shocked to learn that there are schools in one of the wealthiest regions in the world that struggle with poverty. A couple of schools in my district had a wealthy population, those teachers got 2-3 times the amount of money for their classrooms from parent donations. There are platforms out there for teachers to raise money. The teachers at my school did a lot of their own fundraising. It was never anything I thought I would have to do as a public school teacher. I found in appaling! I learned to be more creative with supplies so that I didn't have to spend my own money. It is illegal for public schools to require parents to send supplies with their child for school. If you feel so inclined, donate money, not supplies unless you absolutely know exactly what is needed, to any public school. It will be greatly appreciated! Better yet, if you have the time and inclination, volunteer to tutor one-on-one in reading, writing and/or math. So many students need individual attention, it can make the biggest difference!

Yellow warning tape is too ugly and would ruin the charm and beauty of the chapel and Minor Salon, plus there's nothing dangerous about these situations, just ask Phyllis the engineer.

a dead bloody crumpled body would kind of ruin the charm and beauty too 😂 Phyllis.....Phyllis....Phyllis:sneaky:

• Haha

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Many years ago there was a programme on English tv called Crossroads about a motel set in the midlands. It was absolutely abysmal with terrible acting and sets that wobbled with more dramatic effect than the actual storyline. (However it did pave the way for one of the best tv experiences ever Victoria Woods Acorn Antiques). I can still remember a scene from the original show when two of the main characters were standing in reception overacting about nothing when to imply what a cosmopolitan clientele were at said motel a non speaking extra with a tea towel on his head walked in picked up a telephone directory and walked out again. What the fuck the producers were thinking I’ll never know but even that performance was better than Squirrel boy sauntering into the chapel like the smug little fuckwit he is.
What a dream role!!!
My favourite Gary Larson is: Warren Smith, professional Western Movie background street crosser.
But I quite fancy: Warren Singh, professional foreign background Soap Opera participant.

• Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Today’s Escape Tonthe Nightmare…

Dick Jocks Ashtray and Theresa have improved their vocabulary. They’ve gone from “brilliant “ to “Amazin”. Ashtray has virtually nothing interesting to add to commentary. Theresa should dump him for Roberta.

Ashtray said it would just take 14 grand to fix a roof in abandoned building they looked at. Ashtray doesn’t have 14 Euro!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I watched that renovation timelapse. Quite breathtaking what they've achieved in only a year.
Amazing amount off work but not a fan of their decor or putting down pdf floor instead of reclaimed floors, don't like the bathroom tiles but hey they are grafting and it is their house not mine

MadameChat

VIP Member
I made a YouTube community post about Standard & Poor’s engagement a few days ago when we all first heard about it here. I will happen to accidentally on purpose mention it again in my next video.
How do we find your YouTube channel 🙏😊

• Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I wonder if that is "Pear and Cherry Tree Slug" ...... very common and you spray for it . You have holes in the leaves as well as that black slug which is small.
No holes in the leaves, just upper leaves curled up with black moth lines running through. Lower branches fine.
Have now pruned them all off, really early imho, but drought conditions have brought everything on early this year.
At least the birds/insects have benefitted this year :love: