Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
No idea of the law in France, but in the UK he would not be able to claim any asset. For a start, she employs him and he lives in. She owes him nothing once it is over. He buys things, She buys things. There does not seem to be any joint account. There would be no entitlement. Now if they marry - different story entirely. But then I guess he would be signing a pre-nup.
I have previously asked this exact same question. Apparently, co-habitating in France, as opposed to the UK, is an entirely different ball game, especially when property is involved. I have no idea of the "authentic" laws.
And, SJ, has frequently alluded to the fact they she and PJ do actually co-habit. Plus, he was originally a volunteer, then an employee too. Very complicated imo.
I personally couldn't give a rat's arse if SJ is stuffed over by PJ - BUT, how stupid would she really be to allow that to happen? Time will tell!

Reactions: 6
[/URL]

It remains here 👆 and 👇.
Posted May 29, 2022

I was both a YouTube follower and patron of the Chateau before traveling to France to stay there. I'm not anymore. I was treated like an inconvenience and an interloper. All I can say is DON'T GO.
I've been looking in the wrong place for the review. I thought it was on Trip Advisor & couldn't find it. Never heard of Trip.com. I always use Expedia to be honest for reviews.
This was posted by a former patreon who visited the shittoo and had a bad time. It was removed from trip advisor when Fanny jumped up and down about it. She posts on here as @missartemis You should go back through the threads to see what she has said. Interesting reading.
I think it was on Trip.com. I think that's more a US site?

billybudd

VIP Member
I have bought an Abaya many years ago which I always take with me during the summer because Jews, Christians & Muslims do not allow you to enter the Church/ Synagogue/Mosque without being covered respectfully. I take the bad boy out of my bag, put it over my summer clothing, admire the religious murals/architecture and take it off outside. It's that simple. I don't have to look beautifull just respectful.

With mummy's return, potty semi permanently back at the royal dump, we need MPK to come over for a while. That will do phiphi.
Abaya, great idea. I used to have a whole wardrobe for the middle east, summer weight, long sleeved, knee length skirts -- as it turned out, all kind of preppy, Not my style. An abaya I could deal with.

Pekey

VIP Member
The pear tree in my own garden was infested with moths really early this year - no idea why, (long black streaks on the leaves - made my skin crawl), and, because of the drought should have been harvested far earlier than normal - which I didn't realise that I should do.
I wonder if that is "Pear and Cherry Tree Slug" ...... very common and you spray for it . You have holes in the leaves as well as that black slug which is small.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Many years ago there was a programme on Englhttps://www.psychopathfree.com/ish tv called Crossroads about a motel set in the midlands. It was absolutely abysmal with terrible acting and sets that wobbled with more dramatic effect than the actual storyline. (However it did pave the way for one of the best tv experiences ever Victoria Woods Acorn Antiques). I can still remember a scene from the original show when two of the main characters were standing in reception overacting about nothing when to imply what a cosmopolitan clientele were at said motel a non speaking extra with a tea towel on his head walked in picked up a telephone directory and walked out again. What the fuck the producers were thinking I’ll never know but even that performance was better than Squirrel boy sauntering into the chapel like the smug little fuckwit he is.
OMG. I weirdly remember that programme too from my very young school days whilst eating my tea. Especially Meg Richardson and Benny. Set in Birmingham as a motorway "motel" if I remember correctly. Yes, the scenery always seemed to constantly shake and wobble when doors were opened/shut. :D
Snorts just didn't want to be excluded from the Chapel chat was my thought - simply pitiful imo. But, heyho, that's who he really is, extremely co-dependent! :rolleyes:

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Here’s the sweater Barrel made for Fill-Up they did not show on this week’s Junk Food Unwrapped vlog. Fill-Up will wear it only in Amsterdam.

979BEA23-2EBD-4D12-B015-D048352551B1.jpeg

This is the sweater Barrel made to be shared by KitKat and Honey.

1FB41A3C-7A81-4FAB-BFAD-0CF26559796A.jpeg

• Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Eddie and Annie show off a French Magical mansion reno they say they cannot afford. Must explain why there is not one single completed and decorated room in the house. How many times did they vlog about moving antiques to the rooms???? Where did all that furniture go?

Maybe Eddie can get Belly’s Gwennie to give him a loan if there’s any left over from the convent purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

billybudd

VIP Member
For me it would be a seafood feast , crayfish, scallops, prawns and salads. Washed down with some award winning Tasmanian wines. Best cool climate wines in Australia and the world. 💕 For afters we would have a couple of drams of Tasmanian whisky. Beers are not my fave tipple but there are so many boutique breweries down here, it would be any kind you wanted and more.
Indigenous food has a niche market for tourists on the mainland more than here. Witchety grubs and kangaroo tail soup etc lol.
Vegemite is a traditional joke I think. One that we play on overseas visitors.
Salads? Tell me what you eat in salads. It's a whole universe. How do you cook the seafood?
Otherwise, impeccable seafood and luscious wine and King Island cream stuff. Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh....
Is this seafood industry cookbook a fair representation? Foreword by a Japanese chef, suggests interesting Asian fusion stuff? Confit of abalone sounds delicious but maybe a little too high end for the fish shack.

Last edited:

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Her bedroom looks terrible. I suspect she hasn’t fixed it because she has big, expensive plans for her own room. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s scheming to order tens of thousands in DeGournay handpainted wallpaper, and will sell it to the patrons as an “investment” toward the “restoration.”
She is simply saving that area for C4's next ETTY DIY project.
No doubt, up the ladders in high boots and pushing each others bums up the ladders in order to reach the highest point. Just like IJ originally did with the neighbour/farmer as Sj recently stated was the case in her recent vlog! 🤮

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
Even with 15 kids that is still crazy. I’m sure you picked some great stuff - it sounds like you really are a good and thoughtful teacher! If someone would create a platform like Patreon for teachers it would be a great idea.

They had an article on our news here recently that people could purchase a backpack for kids who couldn’t afford their school supplies for Back To School. The backpack had all of their supplies in it and it was $36. I don’t remember the statistics exactly but I want to say it was around 30% of kids couldn’t afford their supplies. I’m going to go look for that link tomorrow and make sure I buy one. Hopefully, I’m not too late. That story made me sad because I remember going shopping for my back to school supplies, and how excited I was to pick cute pens, pencils, folders, etc.

Good luck with your class this year! 😊
There are many individual, local and in the US national funds for supplying classrooms.

• Heart

JP in SC

Hey…I take credit for inventing the name Ardwhore! 😂
Please explain Ardwhore. I missed that. You’ve combined names - who is the ARD - I get whore. Credit to you for the invention. Extra credit for explaining it to me (and perhaps others, but maybe not - I might be the only one not connecting the dots)

Summerbaby

VIP Member
A good few years ago I discovered HG Tudor & also Sam Vaknin in an attempt to educate myself as to what had happened to me being conned by a narc. I thought I was a savvy, astute person but by god when you get ensnared with a narc they are so good at messing with your head after a lifetime of practice that you do not stand a chance.
I think this is why I became so angry at the concept that the plans for the Patron Days denouement were being openly talked about here & that it was because it was thought that was to be 'fair' to Fanny. Screaming at the screen are you having a laugh? Being fair to a narc like Fanny?
There are no depths too low for them, no lies too big for them, no smears too dirty for them, no stunts too outrageous for them. You absolutely cannot trust anything that comes out of their mouths.
I ranged between feeling sorry for the narc that their life was so bleak - never truly loving anyone & feeling empty inside & the only way to fill it up was by having adoration from others. And then I remembered. They know this about themselves. They know they use & abuse people. They do it because they can & I don't use the word lightly - they are evil. Once you see the signs you identify others you have known. For me a former boss & a family member as well. Machiavellian in their lying. Mistrustful of everyone. End justifies the means. People who are stupid enough to fall for their lies deserve all they get.
Whilst I agree with the majority of what you have stated, having experienced past N/P romantic partners, family members, work colleagues throughout my long life to date. And, before you ask, yes I have had therapy regarding it all. PLUS, through that therapy and education of the "type" am now so much more aware of their traits and characteristics etc. NCEA is the only way forward and through to the other side.
Having said that, I am still very much intrigued by N/Ps, especially in the media/YT. Obviously, not in my real life! :D
IMHO, HG Tudor is an entirely different level of arrogant, self confessed N/P to Sam Vaknin. Just 100% off the scale AND, at least Sam Vaknin personally exposed himself as to who he is in real life, unlike HG Tudor, who is still hiding behind his mask - I wonder why? Coward springs to my mind
BUT, your last sentence especially struck a cord with me :
People who are stupid enough to fall for their lies deserve all they get.
That is such a generalised statement and simply so absolutely unfair to the N/P world "unaware" imho.

This interview was absolutely on the mark. I am from a family of narcissists. It’s developed through the generations possibly due to our ethnicity. I’ve spent years trying to figure all this out, reading books, listening to podcasts and YouTube videos. I was brought up with the understanding that we were just better than other people, we had money and successful businesses but other than that as I grew up and got out in the world, I realized it was all bullshit. I also know that I’m drawn to narcs because I'm used to them. Against my families best wishes I took another path in life, that of a caretaker. They literally to this day don’t understand why I would want to be a nurse but, to the public they portray me as the best nurse ever. lol They do very little for the community but, when they do it’s has to make a big splash. There is something messed up when you are told that you are spectacular no matter your actions. I believe Fanny was raised in that environment. People and things were for her use. There are no consequences because there is no real care. Their good fortune is a given, whether earned or not.
You are not alone @Kalessi, me too, unfortunately!
My mantra these days is always, "actions speak far louder than any words".
And, I mean, personal actions rather than paying someone else to do so, too.
And, if ever donating to any charitable cause, it is not necessary to shout from the rooftops for praise etc in having done so either.
Fortunately, we do all eventually live and learn. :love:

Last edited:

sideways

Chatty Member
I highly recommend this show. It was so good. It gets kind of “lost in the weeds” in the middle of the seasons…but gets back on track. This actress is unbelievable. We watched it when it came out and had to wait for a new episode each week, and for each new season. It will definitely be easier to watch now if you can watch all the seasons at once. I tend not to remember storylines very well, and especially when I had to wait half a year for the new season to start. I kind of want to watch it again!
Orphan Black is A great show. I was bummed when it had to end but it was a good ride while it lasted. Great Actress!!

• Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
It reminds me of the fad of wearing rosaries and crosses, think Madonna, as just decorative jewelry. Being raised a Catholic, the wearing of rosaries is particularly offensive, that is not their purpose. Just more inappropriate appropriation by Fanny and Co. She also likes to use her mother's religious beliefs as an excuse to restore the chapel. Such bullshit! Since it won't be used as a proper chapel, I say save the windows and any other valuable items, donate them to the local Catholic church, and demolish the unsafe building before someone gets hurt or worse.
You have taken the exact words right out of my own mouth.
The Jarvis family have never, ever been religious so why now pretend that they are. IMHO, simply just for future commercial purposes.