The Chateau Diaries #173 Patreon Day Might Be Season Finale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm not the only one who thinks like this. šŸ¤—
My desire to invite certain people to my house has decreased extremely after they talked about how they clean their houses from top to bottom every time they expect guests.....

Funny that it is always the windows. (Can be seen from the outside. What would others think etc.) Doesn't bother me at all.
But when cooking, lick spoons and then continue to stir with them in the dishes šŸ¤¢ (You only find out by chance.)

When my son was at school his class made truffles to sell at the Christmas market. He helped one of his classmates make them. The hairy dogs ran through the kitchen. A tray of truffles fell on the floor and the mother of his classmate decided to fill them (including dog hairs) into confectionery bags.
Do I have to explain to you why we preferred to just donate money and not take the truffles?
That reminds me of the time I was sold raffle tickets for an iced xmas cake. After I had the tickets the maker of cake told me how she had iced it and it was sitting on the bench and her toddler came along and bit into it. :sick:She said it was OK because she had more icing and just filled the hole in so no one would notice! So glad I didn't win the raffle.

And don't worry I do invite some friends over to my house, just not the window cleaning mafia.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well...Purse got himself into it..and i think he in a way loves it the way Fanny graps in the money...if not he would stay out of it...he plays with it.so no excuse from me to defend him..no way...they are all in that grifting sceme...you cant say he has a dull old age....though.. šŸ™„
I agree, Percy is a grown ass man and been one for what looks like yearrrrs

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have an iPhone as my ex in-laws gave me their MAC pc because they preferred windows. I then had an iPad one Christmas so thought it easier to use an iPhone. Iā€™ve just bought iPhone 13Pro because I need a new camera as well. I never buy brand new phones but trade ins from Giff gaff.
i also use Giff gaff as my provider. They use 02.
I no longer have a house phone so this Ā£120 per year is worth especially as it includes 15gb of data per month.
Wish I understood technology. I have PAYG on an android phone and an Android iPad looking thingy and a laptop.
I have Giff Gaff for my phone Ā£6 a month and broadband with a landline for the pad and laptop. Ā£22 a month.
Not sure if paying Ā£10 a month to Giff Gaff would run them all and I could get rid of my landline and broadband.
I'm a bit clueless šŸ„“

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1522522
Zed Blackworth

1 hour ago
Are not for profit organisations and charities "synonymous" like pledge and donate?

Anna Lee
3 hours ago
Once again camera man doesnā€™t stop talking , I find it so annoying, sorry to moan

Nicky L
5 hours ago
I just wonder if this chanel is still relevant. Maybe people instead of sending an affluent influencer things they could give them to someone in need. And yes I know it is supposedly for charity - just that sending stuff takes a toll on the environment. The things sent are not necessary to the chateau. Why dont do actual good and do charity yourself. I am sure Stephani et al can figure other ways to entertain. There is a war not far. There has been a drought.... Pandemic has affected millions of people and their livelyhoods.

Yom Iv
4 hours ago
You have a good point.
Maybe SJ can wear her shortest (Top) dress and her $700 Louboutins and entertain the troops with her singing. :oops: Im so sorry that picture and her singing it even came into my head, No its really not relevant anymore. Not for normal people. She feeds off the ignorance or what is probably good people that just cant see past their youtube diary fetish

Reactions: 15
I find it curious that as soon as Stephanie Jarvis visits this Ardmore place in January 2022, all of a sudden they have a charitable foundation! The timing, the price of the ā€œvaseā€, the amount of her ā€œcharitable donationā€ā€¦.

Also, if you look at the website provided by @billybudd then you will see that they coincidentally collaborated on a wallpaper collection, that looks eerily like the one that Stephanie told us Michael Potts is putting up in his house. The wallpaper that was black background with jaguars or cheetahsā€¦I refuse to go back and dig through the old videos but it was around the time of her trip to South Africa. I remember thinking that it actually might be a cool wallpaper for a masculine office or study.

I canā€™t believe she replied and didnā€™t just delete that comment. Sheā€™s so dumb that she canā€™t keep track of her own lies that she willingly videos and then puts on YouTube. I will personally send a hand written apology note to Isabelle if she produces an authentic receipt showing she paid for that plate, and showed the funds coming out of her bank account. Because we all know receipts are easy to produceā€¦especially at local art fairsā€¦most are usually hand written.

Edit: Stephanieā€™s comment was deleted faster than I could post this! Lol
yep if it looks and quacks like a duck its a duck

Amaury will have to be the guard, as he seems to be the one who is trusted and has all types of jobs allotted to him. Very begrudgingly on his part. Although he did seem to enjoy the time and money wasted on the ā€œrestorationā€ hidden door.

Who knows how this insanity will end, but I certainly hope itā€™s ā€œwith a bang and not a whimper.ā€ Cuz and the Argentinian Bully, most importantly, are the ā€œguardiansā€ of so many secrets, lies, caught in Fannyā€™s web. Whether intentionally or not, theyā€™ve become accessories to Fannyā€™s criminal enterprise, and if anyone is bolting before the tax man and gendarmerie cometh, it will be those two.
Dont forget a lot of her fan base is from the USA the heathens that we are šŸ˜

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That Hermes belt! Lord spare us the affectations of a balding boy band warbler.
$800 a pop. Dresses like a homeless person half the time, sprays and dusts his hair with fibres, hasnā€™t seen a gym he didnā€™t drive past, lazy as a sloth, praised by Her Royal Highness for technical drawings my two year old granddaughter could do. He thinks he can suck up to Mummy whoā€™s seen all that weā€™ve seen. How deluded.
I can see the ambulance chasers and rubberneckers among us are in for a passive aggressive Maman treat these next few months.
šŸ˜Ž
A word to the ostentatious and conspicuously flamboyant diarchy of La Lalande, Stephanie and Philip from Regency Era style guru, Beau Brummell:
"To be elegant, one should not be noticed."

1661296507542.png

Unless you're a social climber or deeply starving for attention, there's no need to wear a mustard yellow jacket or an Hermes belt to feel important. It is also pointless to wear high heel shoes at a Saturday morning outdoor market in an obscure French provincial town or one's back garden.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Hi all, first post here. Iā€™m a CD ex-patron, long-time lurker, finally at my wit's end and need to talk about it.

I used to love watching CD. I was completely sucked in during a very stressful period in the pandemic. I didnā€™t mind being a low-tier patron simply for the extra content, as it was a great escape after a long day working in the COVID ward. But over time, I began to get strange vibes I couldnā€™t explain. The grabeaux channel appeared and put a bad taste in my mouth. Once I found tattle and once I realized what was ACTUALLY going on at the chateau, it all started making sense. Her dysfunctional sexual relationships with the various men who frequent the vlogs, including her employees (ew - and illegal, non?). The fake interactions between her family members. The poor-me lie she is selling to bring in the $$$.

Her relationship with Philip has made the vlog actively unpleasant to watch. I was weirded out by the age difference and the co-dependent mechanisms of their relationship (his serving as a young arm decoration, and her serving as a giant dollar sign/share in a french chateau in his eyes). Do you remember the point where she began to chuckle/snort-laugh like he does? Absolutely made my ears bleed. Since Philip has taken over, the videos are about shopping for clutter and overpriced tacky decor. Stephanieā€™s charm has evaporated and the lie she has been weaving no longer sells. She is chasing a grandiose dream of luxury, Louboutins, and elevated social standing and she is taking advantage of vulnerable and lonely people to pay the way for her. Posting the fake birthday shoes for all to see? A new low and a giant middle finger to all of the people who financially support her.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
If youā€™re in the USA your countyā€™s Cooperative Extension Office can usually assist you with classes on canning and preserving along with testing your pressure cooker for safety.
Yes and our community college also has classes. Think that will be my goal for next summer

• Heart
"It wasn't $6,000, it was $5,000!", Stefanny screeches out her window to anyone who will listen!!

(BJ smiles smugly in the corner, telling his dear mummy she earned and deserved it for all she does for African orphans!)

View attachment 1522594
I was just coming here to post exactly the same photo!!!! OK, maybe the difference between $6K and $5171 is splitting hairs, but I couldn't find anything on their website that looked even vaguely that size (and that ugly) for anything less than that. Exactly how stupid does she think people are?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I understand completely. When I went to college and I had to buy meat for the first time in the store, I didn't. Called my mom when I went home because it didn't look like what I knew to be beef. I grew up with food off the hoof and out of the garden - now they call it farm to table. I would like to learn about canning but my mom doesn't want to teach me, said she has been there done that and doesn't want to do it again. Guess she can since she is late 70s and still active but has paid her dues in cooking meals, etc.
I assume you are in the USā€¦ check with your local county extension office. I used to teach canning class through mine and also judged canned foods at the county fair. The class was a great way to learn the basics, the science, and included hands-on experience.

Iā€™m younger than SJ but most of the volunteers were newly retired. In the classes there were always lots of people like you (grew up with home canned foods but shooā€™d out of the kitchen because itā€™s ā€œdangerousā€), survivalists, and ā€˜I want to know whatā€™s in my food crowdā€™. I fell into the first and third groups when I got involved.

i can recommend some reliable resources if you want to learn more!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes I remember that change of face look. BUT, big but..if Fanny was that terrified of her mother would she have shown that scene? She is in charge of what we see, we know that Mummy will have seen it & that it wouldn't have cast her in a good light. So scared little Fanny could have edited it out. But she didn't. If changes are to come at the chateau Mummy will be the scapegoat either on screen or behind her back IMO.
Regardless of fear or not shame on them both morons the both of them for forcing to elderly people to sit in the back of the car everyone knows thatā€™s very disrespectful and she showed it 100% in the video. If she had to drive she couldā€™ve switched Percy and her mother out periodically and Philip shouldā€™ve sat with a suitcase on his lap shame on him. And you insist that they sit in the front you donā€™t take no for an answer now Iā€™m really angry

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Regardless of fear or not shame on them both morons the both of them for forcing to elderly people to sit in the back of the car everyone knows thatā€™s very disrespectful and she showed it 100% in the video. If she had to drive she couldā€™ve switched Percy and her mother out periodically and Philip shouldā€™ve sat with a suitcase on his lap shame on him. And you insist that they sit in the front you donā€™t take no for an answer now Iā€™m really angry
They should have never taken that car to pick them up to begin with. Its was stupid and again showing off what she has bought with her fans money

They should have never taken that car to pick them up to begin with. Its was stupid and again showing off what she has bought with her fans money
I took it like she bought that car for her mom. What a load of crap

Reactions: 12
When my mother was growing up on farms during the 40s and 50s in the US Midwest, they still had outhouses at some homes. Sunflowers grew around the outhouses because people would plant them to hid the outhouse. So she always called sunflower "sh*t house flowers".
They are pretty but it is that memory recall of my mother saying that ring in my head when I see those flowers. I know it is shocking to hear about outhouses not so long ago but you need to remember this is an area that survived the Dust Bowl of the 30s, the Great Depression and then WWII. Grandma would talk about "sweeping" the dirt out of the house because it would come through every crack, during the Great Depression - you raised chickens but you sold the eggs because they were worth more to sell than to eat (still use a recipe for mayonnaise cake), Grandpa went to work for the WPA during the Great Depression to earn money (he was one of the ones that built roads in Utah) and when we moved them we found a WWII baby formula voucher and from the date we figured it was for my mom.

This whole thing of Fanny and her "world" makes me so sick. There is no reality there or at least my reality. It was fun during lockdown but now it is a sad excuse for an almost 50 year old person to behave in such a manner. Additionally, never never would I treat someone elderly like that. In a car for 9 hours cramped like that. For the love of all. Shows how both Fanny and IJ priorities are screwed up. A bigger car or van should have been rented. Not my monkeys, not my circus.

Rant over.
Same for some in the UK (Yeovil)... I remember visiting my aunt, would have been around 1965? They still had an outhouse... when I visited in 1978 they had a proper bathroom, but the house had to have an extension to fit it! Tiny council houses... Her mother & father had raised 13 children in it, a 3 bedroom! We seem to be on the downslide now, I guess I was born about 20 years too late as I still have a few years in me, but I wouldn't want to have kids these days...

Reactions: 13
How lovely, Ardmore also sells urns (~ 23.000 EUR).

How much for a custom made squirrel and hedgehog pair? Asking for a friend...

View attachment 1522682
View attachment 1522686
Or maybe a squirrel and hedgehog circular sculpture is more their thing

View attachment 1522700View attachment 1522698
What are those tumors with hair and teeth? Teratomas. That's what these remind me of.

I find it curious that as soon as Stephanie Jarvis visits this Ardmore place in January 2022, all of a sudden they have a charitable foundation! The timing, the price of the ā€œvaseā€, the amount of her ā€œcharitable donationā€ā€¦.

Also, if you look at the website provided by @billybudd then you will see that they coincidentally collaborated on a wallpaper collection, that looks eerily like the one that Stephanie told us Michael Potts is putting up in his house. The wallpaper that was black background with jaguars or cheetahsā€¦I refuse to go back and dig through the old videos but it was around the time of her trip to South Africa. I remember thinking that it actually might be a cool wallpaper for a masculine office or study.

I canā€™t believe she replied and didnā€™t just delete that comment. Sheā€™s so dumb that she canā€™t keep track of her own lies that she willingly videos and then puts on YouTube. I will personally send a hand written apology note to Isabelle if she produces an authentic receipt showing she paid for that plate, and showed the funds coming out of her bank account. Because we all know receipts are easy to produceā€¦especially at local art fairsā€¦most are usually hand written.

Edit: Stephanieā€™s comment was deleted faster than I could post this! Lol
Per the previously cited Ardmore Community Fund site, it was "launched" in early December, 2021.

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 7.06.37 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Hi all, first post here. Iā€™m a CD ex-patron, long-time lurker, finally at my wit's end and need to talk about it.

I used to love watching CD. I was completely sucked in during a very stressful period in the pandemic. I didnā€™t mind being a low-tier patron simply for the extra content, as it was a great escape after a long day working in the COVID ward. But over time, I began to get strange vibes I couldnā€™t explain. The grabeaux channel appeared and put a bad taste in my mouth. Once I found tattle and once I realized what was ACTUALLY going on at the chateau, it all started making sense. Her dysfunctional sexual relationships with the various men who frequent the vlogs, including her employees (ew - and illegal, non?). The fake interactions between her family members. The poor-me lie she is selling to bring in the $$$.

Her relationship with Philip has made the vlog actively unpleasant to watch. I was weirded out by the age difference and the co-dependent mechanisms of their relationship (his serving as a young arm decoration, and her serving as a giant dollar sign/share in a french chateau in his eyes). Do you remember the point where she began to chuckle/snort-laugh like he does? Absolutely made my ears bleed. Since Philip has taken over, the videos are about shopping for clutter and overpriced tacky decor. Stephanieā€™s charm has evaporated and the lie she has been weaving no longer sells. She is chasing a grandiose dream of luxury, Louboutins, and elevated social standing and she is taking advantage of vulnerable and lonely people to pay the way for her. Posting the fake birthday shoes for all to see? A new low and a giant middle finger to all of the people who financially support her.
Welcome to the fold! We are a fun group that are very wise (šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£) but are hip to the charade of CL.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.