The Chateau Diaries #173 Patreon Day Might Be Season Finale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Phyllis should have purchased an iPhone from this decade versus new shoes for his Mistress but he is just such a giver for the love of his life!
I feel for Percy, I really do.
Percy''s on another planet... completely zoned out. He's on auto pilot, every time Isobelle looks at him, he knows to move a bit.. possibly show his teeth..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dear staphanies Jarvis,
Each and everyone of us with some empathy asked themselves "how would I handle the situation?"
I firmly believe, you could have selfsustainable businesses on your property!
You have been blessed so much in your life! Restore the chapel and install a "table of honor" (?) in front, where every single name of every single donor is written.
You could rent your place as a marriage venue!
Install a proper kitchen for the B&B business. .
Pay your taxes. .
It is never too late to make a turn and give back
If people are so genorous to fund the "lost lake" well, may it be. . .
Keep your other channels, donate 100 %of the income to charity, donate gifts to humans in need
Everybody will love you for who you are
Sincerely m. A. V. Hb

Reactions: 20
Hang on.. Ardmore needed 6K euros to start their art school... didn't she pay 6K for one piece/vase? She kept 3 months of donations for one 'charity'/selection process for new artists for Ardmore?? So she didn't pay anything... it was all on a promise of donations?? I'm sick.
Something is definitely going on with that arrangement. The vase equating to exactly the cost of setting up a school programme for the children of the Ardmore workers. I smell a stunt and money laundering for that matter. She’s so brazen about it too by telling the world. Again I’m seething. How does she believe she can get away with this kind of behavior? It’s simply grotesque.

Another Tartlet highlighted Stephanie Jarvis as having a white saviour complex which is confirmed with her getting them young “targeting schools is important.” She’s got this faux aristo patron of the arts narrative into her head and believes she is doing such good for the world. It’s all BS SJ is getting rewarded with free vases in exchange for cash. How is this charity initiative actually changing peoples lives? What’s the track record? Who is running the project? What is their interest in the project? What are the objectives? What’s the 5 year plan? Yet again, I think it just serves us all to remember that anything discussed at nauseam on CD has a financial incentive behind it. Truly disgusted again.
Is anybody clued up on the regular size of donations each month? - 6k Euro seems very small since March 2022 when it’s August now. Where is the GAG money going now? There are so many discrepancies with her tall tales.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
In the spirit of @TorontoGWM I’ve recently heard that Netflix is releasing an indepth docu-comedy about the insane in the brain chatelaine to be called Grifting Queen. Rumor has it that ABBA will be coming out of retirement to rewrite their megahit Dancing Queen as the theme song!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Something is definitely going on with that arrangement. The vase equating to exactly the cost of setting up a school programme for the children of the Ardmore workers. I smell a stunt and money laundering for that matter. She’s so brazen about it too by telling the world. Again I’m seething. How does she believe she can get away with this kind of behavior? It’s simple grotesque.
Another Tartlet highlighted Stephanie Jarvis as having a white saviour complex which is confirmed with her getting them at young “targeting schools is important.” I think it just serves us all to remember that anything discussed at nauseam on CD has a financial incentive behind it. Truly disgusted again.
Is anybody clued up on the regular size of donations each month? - 6k Euro seems very small since March 2022 when it’s August now. Where is the GAG money going now? There are so many discrepancies with her tall tales.
Seriously! A wealthy woman who owns a highly successful ornament making company, starts classes for people to learn how to make ornaments the way her business requires them, and THAT is considered a charity?? No, NO NO!!! That is an opportunity for the wealthy woman to train up future money makers... Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Well, I'm sure I won. I don't even own an iPhone, just a mobile. Why? Because I refuse to have one. I work long hours in front of my PC, so that is enough for me and I'm always connected for all my needs. A mobile is all I need when I go out. It's a precise choice.
I can understand many people use it for work - which is what my daughters do - but I work at home and I'm very happy as I am.
you have purchased a phone which suits your needs! good for you!
I use my phone for work too however it's not an iPhone nor the high segment Samsung. It's the mid range Samsung which I renew every 2/3 years.
I follow the phone market for professional reasons, If you don't use your phone professionally buy a Huawei, Oppo or GM. they will do the job for a fraction of the cost. believe it or not, most of the electronic components from phone manufacturers are coming from the same suppliers :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously! A wealthy woman who owns a highly successful ornament making company, starts classes for people to learn how to make ornaments the way her business requires them, and THAT is considered a charity?? No, NO NO!!! That is an opportunity for the wealthy woman to train up future money makers... Disgusting.
Perhaps someone should alert the appropriate South African authorities to the potential money laundering or charitable scamming.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Very true - Victorian workhouse me thinks.

I’m so jaded with the world at the moment. Everything around me seems to be so corrupt. I returned from a month + long holiday, (yes I do feel embarrassment but I do work), and I thought I would return refreshed and calm but all across Europe and the places I visited including the UK, Italy, Greece, Sweden, Germany there is such huge injustice that it’s maddening. I just can’t relax knowing this is all going on, the soaring inflation, the use of zero hours contracts, job insecurity, the damnation in the press of unions striking, corruption in government and financial irregularities, failing health care, rejection of climate policies, etc and then there are the people like Stephanie Jarvis who are pouncing upon it to exploit it for their own gain. Utterly furious.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Poor old man, he looked so pissed up 😂

Yes, it's running fast. @Clara Burnett is quite right in saying that SJ is getting more and more hysterical and is losing control.
Mummy is there for the intervention. That Old bat will not allow her offspring to let go of her good fortunes so easily. ''young'' miss Jarvis might dislike her mother but weirdly they stick together. Unless Miss Jarvis thinks she no longer needs her mother because she is making her own money now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
you have purchased a phone which suits your needs! good for you!
I use my phone for work too however it's not an iPhone nor the high segment Samsung. It's the mid range Samsung which I renew every 2/3 years.
I follow the phone market for professional reasons, If you don't use your phone professionally buy a Huawei, Oppo or GM. they will do the job for a fraction of the cost. believe it or not, most of the electronic components from phone manufacturers are coming from the same suppliers :)
Thank you very much for your advise. You're very nice. Well, I only use my phone for calls and text messages, so not even a smartphone. I have a good Italian brand, called Brondi. €60 and it's great!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have to say, this group has been a great distraction for me through a terrible time. My mother was fighting cancer at the start of the pandemic, I was also deeply concerned for my business prospects and it was at that time I found CD. The scales dropped from my eyes after finding Tattle and especially Clara after Michael’s meltdown. Since that time I came here everyday to see what new thing the insane chatelain had done.

Also since that time my mother recovered from her cancer, but ultimately entered hospice care nearly a year ago for COPD and emphysema related difficulties. In between a ton of grief and despair I come here and am entertained, flabbergasted, shocked, sickened, angered, and bemused. It has been a great distraction. I haven’t really wanted to say anything about all this going on with me. It’s been a little over two weeks now, but my mom passed away. I was with her when she went, and she was peaceful.

I guess I’m mentioning it now because I’m just finding that I associate all of this with her decline and passing away. It’s like the two things are all twined together now. It’s helped me keep my mind off of terrible things and I’m really grateful for it. On the other hand, now I feel like I am waiting to see some sort of justice for all the people Jarvis has scammed, to kind of put this horrible chapter of my life to rest. I’ve been waiting and waiting and I surely hope there is comeuppance for her next month. I’d really like to know that we had a part in it and that she is over. I kind of need it to be over to shut the door if you know what I mean.
I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your mother! My condolences

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey Percy if you're reading - why not use those piece of mind note pads (or whatever they were) given in the sick gift grabs to write "HELP I AM BEING HELD PRISONER - Percy" and put them under the guest pillows. Someone will be able to smuggle you out in a rucksack you're so tiny...just a thought.
That could be a dangerous move by Percy. If the dastardly Mummy/Daughter duo find out about it, it could be curtains for old Percy. There was a Rosemary & Thyme episode involving a murderous old mother and her accomplice daughter slowly and painfully poisoning the daughter's husband. Ma and Fanny remind me very much of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Even if there was nothing at all questionable in the Ardmore donation, Fanny herself in the grabeaux description states “All of the monetisation from these videos will be donated to a different charity each month”
A different charity each month does not equate to 3 months monetisation all going to one company Ardmore which as far as I am aware is not a registered charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Percy is just a prop to SJ, he’s probably encouraged by IJ to appease her daughter and tolerate the iPhone intrusion because she can smell that’s where the money is at.

I also think, as with villortti, IJ and Percy are invited to events hosted by Ardmore, showered with attention and given the VIP treatment. We all know how much IJ loves attention, in reality she’s being buttered up for money. IJ and Percy probably have something to do with the cadgo money being donated to Ardmore which is why the announcement was made in their presence. I think the nasty bowl was a offering from the company with a request to have exposure. You scratch my back I’ll scratch yours. IJ duly obliged. Hence the big fuss over unwrapping it on her birthday flog in Framlington (reunited with Mummy, birthday = more views than usual) therefore having to find other prop presents quickly to make it look like a legit present opening. It was an advertising stunt, no more, no less. Hence the worn shoes and random cheese grater. They must perceive their viewers as stupid!?! Situations like these do show how SJ and IJ minds work though and that they are easily manipulated for free gifts and VIP status.

@OhIDontKnow... Sending my condolences and love across the pond ❤ I’m so sorry for your loss.
Many of the viewers are stupid! That's the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
7c818fbd-1d52-4e17-8e8c-fa8c4e7be03b_text.gif

Robin Lots

18 minutes ago
This does not sound good it is very questionable. How can you say what you are doing is charitable you give the same company 6,000 in the name of charity that gifts you a vase that costs 6,000. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

lucyvanpelt

1 hour ago
Charity my ass! You "buy" a $6000 unbelievably ugly vase from that exploitative outfit in South Africa, then a few months later send them a "charitable" donation of $6000? They get a bunch of exposure, you get an atrocious vase, and they get a "donation" to support their "charitable" foundation that appears to only prepare young people for demeaning careers in low-wage jobs creating culturally-appropriated images for the financial benefit of a white lady. Why people send you anything except a one way ticket to jail is beyond me.

Yel I

28 minutes ago
It stinks. The whole channel should stop.

Yel I
5 hours ago
You really should stop this channel now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Nothing surer than Snorts has an inventory. I’d go as far as to say he’s written it all down. He will also be taking account of every fricken squirrel and hedgehog so he can take them with him back to Maastricht or whatever drained bog he comes from when he gets the DCM.
Thanks for reminding me how sinister I've always felt his weaseling into the videography, editing, blueprints and the keys is. Now weaselling into Amaury's design process. He must be thisfar from weaselling into the financial hanky panky. And his giving the guided tours and use of the royal WE literally makes my skin crawl. He's an intelligent little fucker, I'll say that for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.