The Chateau Diaries #173 Patreon Day Might Be Season Finale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I checked out Chateau DIY on Channel 4 @Lady Lindy @Princess and the Pea and the torture chamber dining room. Hideous but obviously friends declared it wonderful - how predictable. And Zion’s blue paint job over the red was awful as was he 🙄
Anyway, I then clicked on Episode 13 of series 2 and holy schamoly, there's Steff and her hardworking DIY boyfriend Phillip working on Gerry's apartment, sandblasting walls, helping Ian get timbers up to the loft space, knocking through a bathroom wall and re- upholstering a chair with an old tarten skirt of Steffy's 🤢 Just goes to show Snorts can graft if a TV company is filming him. Well pretend to anyway.
It made me laugh and I’ve been trying to think of something witty to say about the screenshot I took, but I’m speechless for once 😂😂😂😂
Gerry gushing over the phone to Steffaneeeee was cringey too.
Snorts should definitely get his hair cut though. Looks alot better shorter if that’s even possible !
I can’t say what I’m thinking because it would be rude to people who need to wear helmets - not for bikes etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to say, this group has been a great distraction for me through a terrible time. My mother was fighting cancer at the start of the pandemic, I was also deeply concerned for my business prospects and it was at that time I found CD. The scales dropped from my eyes after finding Tattle and especially Clara after Michael’s meltdown. Since that time I came here everyday to see what new thing the insane chatelain had done.

Also since that time my mother recovered from her cancer, but ultimately entered hospice care nearly a year ago for COPD and emphysema related difficulties. In between a ton of grief and despair I come here and am entertained, flabbergasted, shocked, sickened, angered, and bemused. It has been a great distraction. I haven’t really wanted to say anything about all this going on with me. It’s been a little over two weeks now, but my mom passed away. I was with her when she went, and she was peaceful.

I guess I’m mentioning it now because I’m just finding that I associate all of this with her decline and passing away. It’s like the two things are all twined together now. It’s helped me keep my mind off of terrible things and I’m really grateful for it. On the other hand, now I feel like I am waiting to see some sort of justice for all the people Jarvis has scammed, to kind of put this horrible chapter of my life to rest. I’ve been waiting and waiting and I surely hope there is comeuppance for her next month. I’d really like to know that we had a part in it and that she is over. I kind of need it to be over to shut the door if you know what I mean.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
We'll have to host a premiere of the documentary or expose at Lelande! I'm sure the new owner after the tax fraud auction will be using it as a B&B! bwoo hahaha!! :LOL: :LOL:
Would need a big screen set up in front the amphitheatre, with porta pottys in the jardin anglais

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to say, this group has been a great distraction for me through a terrible time. My mother was fighting cancer at the start of the pandemic, I was also deeply concerned for my business prospects and it was at that time I found CD. The scales dropped from my eyes after finding Tattle and especially Clara after Michael’s meltdown. Since that time I came here everyday to see what new thing the insane chatelain had done.

Also since that time my mother recovered from her cancer, but ultimately entered hospice care nearly a year ago for COPD and emphysema related difficulties. In between a ton of grief and despair I come here and am entertained, flabbergasted, shocked, sickened, angered, and bemused. It has been a great distraction. I haven’t really wanted to say anything about all this going on with me. It’s been a little over two weeks now, but my mom passed away. I was with her when she went, and she was peaceful.

I guess I’m mentioning it now because I’m just finding that I associate all of this with her decline and passing away. It’s like the two things are all twined together now. It’s helped me keep my mind off of terrible things and I’m really grateful for it. On the other hand, now I feel like I am waiting to see some sort of justice for all the people Jarvis has scammed, to kind of put this horrible chapter of my life to rest. I’ve been waiting and waiting and I surely hope there is comeuppance for her next month. I’d really like to know that we had a part in it and that she is over. I kind of need it to be over to shut the door if you know what I mean.
@OhIDontKnow..., I’m sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33

So very sorry for all you’ve been through. I also find that real life has a way of shining a bright light on the absurdity of Lalande and all her inhabitants. Hoping that soon we will see justice done and personally you will have peace and that your memory of your mother will be a blessing. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Im so sorry, I lost my mom to Cancer. Im going through some bad tit too and it definitely can help to take your mind off of tit around you

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I did not name it!!!! :ROFLMAO:
I want your full name and passport number!!!!
1661225228991.png

Im so sorry, I lost my mom to Cancer. Im going through some bad tit too and it definitely can help to take your mind off of tit around you
Sorry love. Never easy losing a loved one, I'm goin to be a wreck when I lose my Mommy. She's been through two types of cancer and survived. Sending you lots of love and white light for comfort. I hope you know she is healthy and well, surrounded by love on the other side....don't worry my baby, I'm ok is what I hear. 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Big hugs for you from Oz. Please accept my sincere condolences ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
All the stationary she gets gifted and she has to buy lever act bloody folders in the UK she really is a daft pointless mare
It is an obsession with her she is incapable of going anywhere without buying something, 99% of which she does not need and then will discard within weeks for it never to be seen again. Squirrel boy encourages her as he has the same appalling desire to buy useless crap at every opportunity. Their obscene spending habits are both ridiculous and distasteful and totally at odds with the present time when people are really struggling to keep their heads above water.
The burning question for me is will any of the players who continue to enjoy all the love and laughter at the shittoo and benefit from the begging of the scammer Fanny, ever show any decency and not only make Fanny stop her grifting but also walk away from this disgusting freak show.
ALSO Does anyone know whether there were any takers for the generous give away of the worthless/useless jag or is it still crumbling away in the courtyard amongst the other rusting heaps?
[/QUOTE]
I think it will be raffled off at the Patron extravangza to an unlucky Patron.Of course, the towing fees are the responsibility of the Patron.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want your full name and passport number!!!! View attachment 1520653

Sorry love. Never easy losing a loved one, I'm goin to be a wreck when I lose my Mommy. She's been through two types of cancer and survived. Sending you lots of love and white light for comfort. I hope you know she is healthy and well, surrounded by love on the other side....don't worry my baby, I'm ok is what I hear. 🥰 🥰 🥰
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂 Id dont even have a passport

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will you be serving ass bread and crotch cups? Asking for a friend....

I adore that young Dreaming of a Chateaux girl. Not so much the hubby.he is kinda stiff and serious....although she almost filmed him nude.as he was.in the background. Day 10 or 11.. she seems so innocent bringing little plants in and hanging pictures on the crumbling walls. But she's a worker there cleaning everyday. I have high hopes for this one.
Oh, I missed that! She is very cute and a hard worker who’s determined to uncover the beautiful floor. I’d be huffing and puffing climbing up the road to the house, but imagine how fit you would be and you would have buns of steel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Which chateau owning ass kissers will show up at Open Day? Of course Shrek and his mother, I mean wife Dowdy will be there. My bets are also on Teary from Chateau de la Salvage. And probably Stewie and Patsy since they aren’t far away and also love to kiss the chatelaine’s derrière. It will say an awful lot if Beatrix Potterick doesn’t make an appearance! I would love for buddies Ryan, Belly, Pill and Eddie to show up and stand around talking sh*t about Fill-Up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't wait for the NETFLIX documentary, a la Tiger King! (I genuinely think it will happen once this scam is fully exposed!) The footage is already there, it's just a matter of putting the pieces together!

Ahhhhh to be able to say "we knew her when"! Hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

*She and BJ will serve only 3 years in jail for tax fraud, public indecency, and abroad, breaking Venetian sumptuary laws.
“Venetian sumptuary laws”
Thank you…hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Suitcase wheels are also filthy. They could have at least flipped it over to put the wheels down. Maybe Stephanie didn’t want her Mercedes interior floor to get dirty?
I think Fanny gets a charge out of screwing Mummy over in any way, which includes cramming Mummy and Percy in the back of Mummy’s new car. Fanny is a mean girl. I think she does this out of spite and she is pissed Mummy is going to be back at the Dump and Fanny does not want to deal with the Association screw ups, being called out for her excessive shopping, and having Mummy make her clean up the Dump for Patron Day.

The Douche Lord is backing Fanny up with anything to do with Isabelle. I think Fanny cannot get rid of him because then it would be her versus Isabelle and Percy. Snorts know how to. make fun of Isabelle and act dismissive towards isabelle and join in with Fanny on mocking Isabelle. He is doing this to make himself indispensable to Fanny.

Percy is so frail that a large wind would blow him away. He gets smaller every time he is on video.

Mummy, however, if thriving. My grandmother used to say “ mean doesn’t die” when she would tell me mean people usually outlive their nicer spouses and everyone in their immediate family. Mummy is mean as tit and will live well into her 90s. Didn’t Isabelle’s mother live into her 90s.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

@OhIDontKnow... , I am sorry to learn of your mother's passing. May her memory be a blessing.
I can understand how you feel as though Tattle and your mother's struggles are interconnected. Be gentle with yourself........

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.