The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry. I know from experience (working with adult survivors of SA) how painful and traumatic this is for you. I hope the talk on here doesn't become unbearable.
No matter what, tattlers should take care of themselves on this forum. We don’t really know each other and there is always the possibility that a comment may cause pain or even anger. No discussion group is worth harming one’s self.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Suggested title of next thread:

“The Chateau Diaries #172: Next Week Fill-Up Will Be Premiering His New Nail Polish Channel”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree, it is defo rural England. My ex-BIL was from Hitchin, Herts and he spoke with a really countrified accent. Therefore he could be from absolutely anywhere in England, couldn't he? Enough already! :D
I wonder whether he now has his own YT channel, as wouldn't in no way be surprised that SJ has encouraged him to do so! Step away from the kerb and mind the gap, Nick! ;)
I love his fashion choices. That kilt outfit was lit in my opinion. I am not kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No matter what, tattlers should take care of themselves on this forum. We don’t really know each other and there is always the possibility that a comment may cause pain or even anger. No discussion group is worth harming one’s self.
I am looking for a delete button do you know where it is?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am looking for a delete button do you know where it is?
I looked for one a while back. I think you have to ask the mods to remove for you.

I also think Clara could get her original post deleted too. It was provocative hence the response.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love his fashion choices. That kilt outfit was lit in my opinion. I am not kidding.
Missed the kilt outfit episode - when was that featured? I've only ever seen him in his tree surgeon get up.
Although, his tattoos are an absolute work of art.
Is the young guy that works with him, his son? Really handsome, nicely mannered, hard working lad, so I imagine he is. If so, real credit to his father.

Reactions: 2
…I have nothing to add really, I think you're right Stephanie has started her traveling channel just that she can deduct her traveling expenses. CD is about 'bringing her chateau back to life' and the French taxman probably didn't agree with her of all the traveling she tried to deduct. She's learning the grift better and now she has a traveling channel so all hotels, flights, her car, gasoline, salary for her cameraman Snorts... can be deducted wholly as production expenses. She's not in it to have a new income stream but for tax reasons and hopefully to cover her traveling expenses.
So can I deduct my home renovations from my taxes now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Off limits I say until we know more
I looked for one a while back. I think you have to ask the mods to remove for you.

I also think Clara could get her original post deleted too. It was provocative hence the response.

There are also posts saying the P word and mentioning criminal case etc I think it should all be deleted. I just was saying not to infer this.

Reactions: 6
Confession......... I have Never watched any Star Wars movies ...... plus......any Harry Potters or Lord of the Rings movies tool
They have never appealed to me. 🤭.......a little "fanny" expression of embarrassment ! so twee I know ! 😁
You are so not alone @Pekey. I have never been a fan of Sci-Fi or fantasy either. Each to their own, and all that! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
200 (1).gif

Patricia Dulguime

15 hours ago (edited)
I am going to stop watching until mummy and Percy gets back because that person is talking to much OVER OTHER PEOPLE. It’s not all about you , you know you need all the attention don’t you. Afraid of missing out. Can you please not talk in the next’s video . Stephanie you deserve anything in life your a sweetheart . Surely that person can done something else while you’re doing the next video PLEASE Stephanie. Sorry Emma look to see you at the chateau have a great stay and come back again your so sweet. Keven and Karen so sweet hope you both had a good time at the chateau and for all the gifts for Stephanie .

Anniet

20 hours ago
Philip- please be quiet when you’re behind the camera. It’s so distracting!

robsondog01

1 day ago
Remember when you announced your relationship with Philip, saying that you wanted to keep it to yourself for a while, that quote was obviously 100% for you and yours. You give so much of yourselves away. Thanxxx

John Case

1 day ago
I have sent three emails to you guys and not a single reply. Giving it one more week and if nothing still, bye-bye
Maria K

18 hours ago
🤔Did you check your spam?
John Case
7 hours ago
@Maria K of course I checked my spam - NO replies !

Mrgx Mgnn
1 day ago
Dear Lalande Team, Would you mind updating in the description box the list of charities you have donated to since March 2022 ? It would be lovely to know with whom the joy is being shared

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

I’m not sure Clara’s comment will be deleted. She doesn’t need me to speak up but, I think she must have some intel regarding a situation. She usually posts things that she has confirmation about. Nonetheless, some conversations here have a possibility to cause pain for multiple reasons. I call it collateral damage.

Reactions: 18
I think it was established a while ago that Nick the tree surgeon is from Nottinghamshire and spent much of his career at a National Trust property near Mansfield - Clumber Park? His missing front teeth don't make it easier to understand what he says. Dan should have given him some of his used teeth after he got his new Turkish set 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There's another trigger: for Star Trek weirdos.
Forgot about Star Trek.
BUT, never forget the absolute "original" programmes and most scary - Dr Who and The Daleks - used to absolutely petrify me as a child mostly because they invaded London and I lived about 10 miles away. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me too @AndAnotherName, but have never truly considered it a tatoo - get us!
I did exactly the same with my eyebrows approx 6 years ago as my brows were becoming sparse and patchy. Haven't required any further top up maintenance since, unlike what I am lead to believe, brow microblading does.
I also had permanent eyeliner approx 6/7 eyes beforehand as my dodgey eyesight was making it difficult to apply mascara without looking like a panda - but had my eyes lasered in 2011 - best investment EVER!
After the surgery visited the optician approx 12 months later and they were totally amazed in connection with the results and my previous "prescription" records - I used to spend an absolute fortune on glasses. To this day, still don't require prescription reading/distance glasses.
Same here! I have cataracts in both eyes now so am scheduled for surgery and hopefully I can throw away the glasses and magnifying mirrors!! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it was established a while ago that Nick the tree surgeon is from Nottinghamshire and spent much of his career at a National Trust property near Mansfield - Clumber Park? His missing front teeth don't make it easier to understand what he says.
I agree my memory is Nottingham and his accent "fits" that area. Listen and think Nic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.