The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad she's wearing sensible shoes for climbing the Karavolades Stairs. May they both eat spoiled tzatziki and spend their holiday hovering over primitive toilets.
1660336668947.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That was really God awful uncomfortable. I think their freak number is high!

Also switching gears, but when Armoire was giving his lengthy and boring diatribe on making the secret door and the other door slammed?...well, imo it was Nutty who slammed it!!! They all got nervous and then Armoire nervously went to "check on" his bully girlfriend...🙄 when in reality the was looking fearful like he was in trouble for something... Maybe Nutty was mad to be cleaning and left out of the conversation.

I truly think she slammed that door.
Or mad because she didn't expect to be filmed with the maids cleaning box and vac?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Having lived on the neighbouring island of Ios, there is no way in hell I'd go to Santorini in August! Everyone, and I mean, everyone is holidaying in Greece in August; French, Italians, some Germans, and as Santorini is a tourist trap it will be heaving with people. Good luck finding a spot to watch the sunset. Good luck getting into a good taverna. The beaches will be busy - and as someone else said, it will be so hot!

If you want a great Greece holiday, head to the Cyclades' smaller islands. Or better still, hire a yacht and explore.

But no, Fanny wants to go to one of the most popular islands (though I bet Sir Snorts had wished it was Mykonos with its gay bars!).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That was really God awful uncomfortable. I think their freak number is high!

Also switching gears, but when Armoire was giving his lengthy and boring diatribe on making the secret door and the other door slammed?...well, imo it was Nutty who slammed it!!! They all got nervous and then Armoire nervously went to "check on" his bully girlfriend...🙄 when in reality the was looking fearful like he was in trouble for something... Maybe Nutty was mad to be cleaning and left out of the conversation.

I truly think she slammed that door.
I thought Natty slammed the door too because I think it was right when they were talking about Stephanie not f*cking up the wallpaper. I would love it if she did slam it. The whole show is a soap opera, so in my world Natty, the pissed off housekeeper, slammed the door. It’s more entertaining that way.

Stephanie really is super addicted to her social media now. She can’t go for more than a day without posting anything. She was able to shut off when she went to South Africa, and release prerecorded boring as crap videos. In just 7 months since then, she is playing this weird “Where’s Waldo?” game online. Unless it’s Philip doing it. He is more the age that seems to be addicted to Instagram. I hate it. It’s the worst design in the world and I only use it sporadically. The way the “stories” disappear after 24 hours has everyone hooked to constantly check it. Some of the kids in our family are off to college and I will sometimes catch one of their posts…but when I try and show my mom it has expired. So, that’s why I’m on it now and trying to look at it more frequently.

Much thanks to all the tartlets that post IG stuff here for people like me who won’t see it or catch it! ❤

Reactions: 26
At the risk of getting a pile on. Is it me but are there a load of new accounts?
Can I ask if you are new that perhaps you can introduce yourself to the room & maybe give a brief summary of what brought you to Tattle, I'll tell you mine: December 2020 Fanny having parties during the lockdown when normal people were struggling to follow the Covid rules she was trying to cover it up. Fed up with the gift grab sick channel where idiots sent her stuff she didn't need when she had too much of anything. Fed up with her pleading poverty one minute..oh poor me & my old Mum having to wrap hot water bottles to us to keep warm..oh did you see my lovely bed that Daddy bought me from the Savoy? Clambering up a ramp with high heeled boots & an expensive full length sheepskin coat to sweep up peacock poo - all for the cameras. I sussed her out then. Googled Chateau La lande gossip & found Tattle & realised it wasn't just me being a baitch.
Where to begin although my handle is howlingwolf everybody that knows me call me Bonnie. I‘m spanish and native Indian and live in the beautiful state of Alabama. A sweet friend (Patreon member) introduced me to the cluster f*ck that is the chateausphere 😳 she thought it would be a nice diversion from life stressors. I was stunned she thought and bought into this fairytale lie being spun by all these shysters. I googled the pretend ‘down on her luck and money” Chatelaine and discovered Tattle and a group of resourceful thinkers. Jackpot 🎰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
My guess is that these people are starting to get uncomfortable with the charlatan and all the deception. It’s getting too hot at the farmhouse and they’re starting to distance themselves from the fallout. Does anyone think they’ll stick around and support Fanny when things crumble? Or, at worst, when she’s facing charges for tax evasion? It amazing how quickly fake friends run in the other direction when times are tough.
Me and my degree in French real estate and tax law :sneaky: suspect as co-owners Larkin and Potts are liable in some way for Jarvis' not paying taxes on misappropriated Association monies, if not other tax evasion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Where to begin although my handle is howlingwolf everybody that knows me call me Bonnie. I‘m spanish and native Indian and live in the beautiful state of Alabama. A sweet friend (Patreon member) introduced me to the cluster f*ck that is the chateausphere 😳 she thought it would be a nice diversion from life stressors. I was stunned she thought and bought into this fairytale lie being spun by all these shysters. I googled the pretend ‘down on her luck and money” Chatelaine and discovered Tattle and a group of resourceful thinkers. Jackpot 🎰
Welcome @howlingwolf68 it's nice to have you join us!

Is your friend still a Patreon? If so, why is she? It makes me angry that some Patreons think Stef is a poor (literally) wee thing that needs their support.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do I always read these posts in the garden, most of my neighbours are outside and our gardens are tiny. 🫣😂😂. I swear I sounded like snorts with the shock and hysterical laughing at the same time.
Unfortunately I’ve never eaten an artichoke so have no idea of what you are talking about.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂
I will however take my Artichoke bookends out of my bedroom window and hide them on the bookcase in the spare room.
Ur not missing anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And this Dear Reader is when I recognise what a genuine Tattler is. ❤ A diverse, worldwide bunch united in their joint loathing of a con woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Welcome @howlingwolf68 it's nice to have you join us!

Is your friend still a Patreon? If so, why is she? It makes me angry that some Patreons think Stef is a poor (literally) wee thing that needs their support.
Over a beautiful lunch I delicately told her I felt what was being shown was not in context. Once I showed her public information about numerous homes, ex-husband and on and off boyfriends and the continues travel that was occurring long before the pink phone made its debut for MONEY 💴 she was upset that she had been so naive. She no longer gives except to a local animal shelter. Unfortunately it happens to many lonely and vulnerable people hoping to make a connection.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I thought there was something different about her. I couldn’t quit put my finger on it. It’s the dress up. She has gone from school ma’am to cheer leader. Showing her butt off in skimpy clothes. It really is awful. Don’t get me started on her voice and accent. Can’t understand a word she says.
…agree…it is hard to hear/understand her…too much mumbling. I had often thought she may be medicated… who knows…all of these people are becoming increasingly strange…
…honestly…I clicked on to see how the dog was doing…won’t watch again…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So which Santorini hotel gave them an UPGRADE out if this lot ?

God Snorts is whiter than the famous buildings, let's hope they keep his body under wraps (jumpers and jeans his usual attire)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.