The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE the fact that she is actually being put to work in having to answer questions.
But she isn’t really answering any questions, is she? She’s just very carefully restoring the original narrative of this shy, sad girl that was lucky enough to find a community that shares her dream and vision to forever duck up whatever original history there was left of her country house by paying for her rather limited storytelling. Very cleverly done, I give her that and it will probably be way more effective than her buddy Petherdick’s sob story in the long run because she hasn’t actually been forced to address the real problematic gaps in her story up until now with us tattlers tattling and still she’s keeping an air of nonchalance about it all. If I’d stand to lose 25000 a month on income, I’d be a little more defiant and in a more aggressive charge, I’m sure, but she's certainly the queen in this departement, taught ever so well by ice-cold IJ.

Reactions: 17
Thank you @Clare burnett - for really making me step back and think. I'm a woman who was born in the 60s, I got an accountancy degree, did my best to 'break' the glass ceiling, became a business owner, working mother etc. I was subjected to sexual abuse but it was SO normal that although I fought against it, I never viewed it as 'abusive'. I have developed the view 'oh toughen up, I've had guys grab my pussy, I'm fine '. But, thank you, it's not acceptable, I don't want my daughter or granddaughter to be subjected to that tit. or anyone for that matter.
That was exactly the message my friends tried to give SJ, that it's not enough to speak out but you should actually take action against it so it will not happen again. It got them blocked, ridiculed, bullied, shamed, pushed aside to be ignored. Oh, and just to address the elephant in the room, it's really telling imo SJ did not mention my friends at all in her 'how yt saved my chateau' bull, at the time (in her words) 'The only ones capable in a world full of incapable people'.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Still she hasn't explained where that inheritance money is coming from, how her parents who were both nurses got their hands on that kind of money. We've talked about granny farms before, no proof found yet, but still seems likely to me. I mean, like mother like daughter, right? Feeding of the elderly...
Whenever she talks about buying the shato she makes it sound as if she bought her share with her own money, which clearly isn't the case as she's never worked. She said that she sold her flat in London to buy her share, but presumably her father bought the flat for her. She now seems to have another flat in London, so where did the money come from for that? A spoiled only child who seems to be handicapped ... except when it comes to ripping people off and grabbing loads of money off gullible twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And back to the ‘poor me’ saga. I was just so poor and destitute and couldn’t finish my renovations but for some reason I had to rush back for quarantine from the other side of the world because I had on like my 7th vacation of the year.
If it looks like a duck, it probably is: if you can't afford to upkeep a house and plan for its renovation, maybe you shouldn't have bought it? Most teeth grinding aspect of that part of her lies: the pretending to have a vision.

Reactions: 16
Earlier she said that Nick paid for the renovation, WTF? Did she and Nick put both 300k, or both 150k? Why she didn't mention Nick contributing to the renovation?
She's suddenly forgotten everything anyone else has contributed! Poor Nik, constantly giving to the love that never was! As she, took took took, and has now forgotten!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She now seems to have another flat in London, so where did the money come from for that?
She did answer that one: from the inheritance her parents gave her prematurely. So actually, but I say this without any proof, from her parents demented patients.

Reactions: 12
Well this latest little video did nothing to elevate my opinion of the aging wanna be princess, in fact it had the opposite effect. I just hope more people open their eyes and continue to apply much needed pressure. Oh does anyone know if she is requiring or has required NDA's? I don't remember if thats been asked before so apologies in advance if it has.
May be the filter on her camera.. my daughters phone does the same.. I always look 20years younger on her photos! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
No, I didn't say that. What I meant is it's not such a tragedy that you have to move away and change your life plans. So I can totally understand that they stayed.
I was myself discriminated, as an immigrant and even more often as a woman actually. (often sexually harassed in Loki style, in the 80s and even 90s it was still quite ok to be called "darling" and be generously tapped on your ass. Especially if a "exotic" looking woman.
As a young scientist it was normal to be asked by your boss not to follow the lab safety regulations to safe money. If you complained you got a reputation as being "difficult".
Then as a young mum (but middle aged woman😂) at jobs (often enough from other women), now as an early "retired" from people claiming I am lazy and live from social security though I live from rent and money I earned myself (no inheritance) working long hours and invested wisely.
I took up my niece as a Foster child and was told even by family that we do it to get money for fostering. (which we did not receive at all since she is family and then your income gets calculated)

So yes, I got my fare share of abuse and mistreatment, discrimination etc.

That's actually what my guess is how Jarvis' became wealthy. They invested and that's all. If they just invested 10000 back then in Amazon the win was gigantic. You don't need to be super smart or into wallstreet, you just needed a good banker. Even I managed to do it though I am more of a nerdy scientist type and back then there was no Internet to teach you everything.

Reactions: 10
She's suddenly forgotten everything anyone else has contributed! Poor Nik, constantly giving to the love that never was! As she, took took took, and has now forgotten!
I noticed that one too: the sudden disappearance of the mortgage he took on the tit-o. Interesting, right? She makes me think of Kellyanne Conway shamelessly promoting 'alternative facts'.

I would lose it if I paid for an AirBnB in London with a tetanus inducing chair like this!
Three guesses as to where she bought that thing. Starts with an E....ends with an S. Three euro's, I bet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever she talks about buying the shato she makes it sound as if she bought her share with her own money, which clearly isn't the case as she's never worked. She said that she sold her flat in London to buy her share, but presumably her father bought the flat for her. She now seems to have another flat in London, so where did the money come from for that? A spoiled only child who seems to be handicapped ... except when it comes to ripping people off and grabbing loads of money off gullible twats.
Did you not watch last night's vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, I didn't say that. What I meant is it's not such a tragedy that you have to move away and change your life plans. So I can totally understand that they stayed.
I was myself discriminated, as an immigrant and even more often as a woman actually. (often sexually harassed in Loki style, in the 80s and even 90s it was still quite ok to be called "darling" and be generously tapped on your ass. Especially if a "exotic" looking woman.
As a young scientist it was normal to be asked by your boss not to follow the lab safety regulations to safe money. If you complained you got a reputation as being "difficult".
Then as a young mum (but middle aged woman😂) at jobs (often enough from other women), now as an early "retired" from people claiming I am lazy and live from social security though I live from rent and money I earned myself (no inheritance) working long hours and invested wisely.
I took up my niece as a Foster child and was told even by family that we do it to get money for fostering. (which we did not receive at all since she is family and then your income gets calculated)

So yes, I got my fare share of abuse and mistreatment, discrimination etc.

That's actually what my guess is how Jarvis' became wealthy. They invested and that's all. If they just invested 10000 back then in Amazon the win was gigantic. You don't need to be super smart or into wallstreet, you just needed a good banker. Even I managed to do it though I am more of a nerdy scientist type and back then there was no Internet to teach you everything.
It wasn't an attack on you, but you actually did say that. I get it, but these things are very sensitive, not just to who it happened to but hopefully to us all. I'm really sorry for the abuse and mistreatment, discrimination you endured. It should not however entitle you to tell others 'grow up, you're an adult'. That's just wrong.

Reactions: 9
Golden shower dresses, pee stained ceilings and the art of misdirection- Welcome to shatoo deception.

So many questions, I saw the thumbnail. Is she wearing a dress over a dirndl skirt? Is heating going in IJ apartment so LOTL will be snug and cozy next winter or is Mummy dearest coming to keep eye on her darling daughter's activities.
Like your new thread title.. Welcome to the chateau deception!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I owned a cosmetic clinic for 10 years (among other things we did laser hair removal and botox and fillers) - she has definitely had some work done recently- I would say for the latest ETTCDIY filming. We always considered it a failure if someone looked 'worked'. You would be surprised how many have it that one would never guess. Anyhoo back to the topic in hand - my view is that whoever did it, did a good job, she can still raise her eyebrows but when she does, her forehead doesn't all wrinkle up. If you are comparing images, also look around her eyes - we call those 'smile lines' 'crows' or 'crows feet', you will see the lines are shorter, they don't extend down her face. I haven't bothered to check out the images re her cheeks and chin but, certainly, fillers can be used in those areas. If done well, fillers in the cheeks will also lift a saggy jowl making a younger/shaper jaw line - tho I don't really think SSB needs that.
I used to have botox in my masseters (jaw muscles) it stopped me grinding my teeth and stopped the severe headaches the grinding would induce. If you are interested, look up some of the medical benefits of botox e.g. it's use treating limb spasticity, urinary incontinence due to bladder overactivity.
I also have resting witch face, but with botox noone ever said (again) 'oh cheer up'! Grrrr.
Have to google now resting witch face😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But she isn’t really answering any questions, is she? She’s just very carefully restoring the original narrative of this shy, sad girl that was lucky enough to find a community that shares her dream and vision to forever duck up whatever original history there was left of her country house by paying for her rather limited storytelling. Very cleverly done, I give her that and it will probably be way more effective than her buddy Petherdick’s sob story in the long run because she hasn’t actually been forced to address the real problematic gaps in her story up until now with us tattlers tattling and still she’s keeping an air of nonchalance about it all. If I’d stand to lose 25000 a month on income, I’d be a little more defiant and in a more aggressive charge, I’m sure, but she's certainly the queen in this departement, taught ever so well by ice-cold IJ.
She is answering questions, not truthfully we know. But she is showing that she knows she is now really under scrutiny. She might be able to flim flam her fans, but telling the tax man or the planning authorities or the charity regulators that she was a bit sad when she was young won't wash. Someone who routinely resorts to whitewashing the facts has to keep a big old bucket of whitewash ready to cover up everything. I think we all know that as she's managed to get away with not having a job of work for 20 odd years then she'll survive & possibly thrive if she carries on getting nitwits to fund her house renovations. I think how Mummy has been fiscally hasn't rubbed off on her. She's more profligate as unlike Mummy she's never actually had to work for her money. I thought she looked absolutely manic in the footage around the time that the ETTCDIY film bods were there. Relieved, excited, totally like she was high on the relief of being back on mainstream TV. I'm sure that once she is left with just the YouTube channel she will still make some revenue from that - but the Patrons will need to see the evidence of what they've given their money for & I wonder how long she will be able to string them along for. But I guess time will tell.

Reactions: 11
She did answer that one: from the inheritance her parents gave her prematurely. So actually, but I say this without any proof, from her parents demented patients.
In the UK there are tax implications about giving a premature inheritance. Only a certain, fairly small amount, can be give each year and if the person passing on the money dies within, I think, 3 years, tax is payable. Large amounts can be passed to a spouse tax free on death but all other legacies are liable for about 40% inheritance tax. I’m not a tax expert and not up to date on IT laws, only speaking from past experience. It sounds like we are talking large amounts of £££s here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.